Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

$2.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 22, 2019

This App was highly recommended and WOW we were all impressed! This was so easy to use and right away all of our product images were effected. Each image now can be seen with the magnifier zoom or we did also enable the click the image to enlarge feature (may not be called that) but it worked! Now customer can see our new line of bow ties and bandanas at full view and not some tiny 600 x 300 pixel size...Great customer service too!

Hunter K9 Gear
Time spent using app: 1 day
April 13, 2019

I like it. Really needed a zoom magnifier for my customers. I think no shop is complete without it. Much appreciation!!!!! Thanks for the wonderful tool.

Shackled Love
Time spent using app: 9 days
April 3, 2019

This is cool Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R&SV Open Sesame
Time spent using app: 16 days
April 1, 2019

Unusable. The app configuration screen has a miniscule window just a 100px x 100px or so that has all the configuration inside it. Can't configure. Lots of other weirdness on the config screen such as double buttons appearing in various places. All other apps work fine and tried clearing my cache.

The Microbrand Store
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
StoreBricks replied April 9, 2019

Thank you for your review.

Our app preferences page does not display any errors or size issues as described in you review. We have tested our pages and see that everything is working as it should.

You can view the app preferences page in our demo store too. We believe that you may have mistaken our app with another.

We also tried to contact you several times via email and telephone but were unable to reach you.

March 27, 2019

I can see why this app is highly rated. 1 click install, and it works well on mobile device. Very easy to use. Worth the 2.99/mo.

Everything Elephants
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
March 21, 2019

great app, works really well, just what i needed for my store.......................................

Sienna's Spanish Baby
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 14, 2019

I used it and it didn't work. I tried hit up the support and that didn't work either. Don't recommend.

familyshoppers.net
Norway
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
StoreBricks replied March 20, 2019

The app is designed to work out-of-the-box with the Venture theme as installed on the merchant's store.
The app was only installed for 10 minutes, not giving us sufficient time to conduct a quality checkup of the app in the store. In addition, we had not received any email for support.
Merchant was contacted twice regarding this for more information and offered assistance, but no reply was received.

March 9, 2019

Very nice app, I am still figuring it out. Makes my photos appear beautiful and love that the magnifier can e square or round. AMAZING support from their customer service also which to me, is VERY important.

Energy Peace Shop
Time spent using app: About 2 years
March 6, 2019

App is just flawless, provides a real, professional look to your images and improves site usability both on desktop and more importantly mobile browsers. 10/10 would recommend to anyone.

GotItHere.com
Time spent using app: About 2 years
March 4, 2019

Nice zoomer. More convenient in browsing and feeling cool. Every touch is magnificent in details and we could feel the textile.

Yvette LIBBY N'guyen Paris