Reviews (675)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing international shopping by displaying prices in the customer's currency. It's easy to use, install, and offers features like market setting and price translation. Despite occasional glitches, the customer support team is praised for their prompt and knowledgeable help. It's affordable and provides value, especially for setting specific pricing in different countries. Its consistent performance indicates reliability.

September 9, 2022

Tried setting international pricing with this app. It changed pricing for 1/3 of the products, broke the pricing for the rest. They want me to go in and find each product one by one, delete their codes and come back to re do the pricing again. Went to uninstall this app and the pricing change on my products stayed. They insert a code into each product you can't get rid of! Had to redo my entire collection. Absolutely terrible experience. They never tell you about this when you install the app, would not recommend, please stay away from this app if you have a medium to large collection.

Ishtar
About 1 hour using the app
MLVeda replied September 10, 2022

Hi there,

The app admin shows concerns at back end if prices are not set correctly. Solution is also provided along with it. However at the front end the original product prices are not affected on the store. Feel free to contact us at support@mlveda.com for any such concerns.

Our team of experts can definitely help you to resolve any issue that you are facing related to our app.

Representative Harun from Customer Success team has drop few emails in your inbox please check and respond. We will then be able to assist you ahead.

Cheers,
Reshma
Customer Success Manager | MLVeda

May 2, 2023

I leave my feedback not immediately after installation, but after a certain period of using the application. I want to tell about the situation we are facing, perhaps it will help someone when making a decision about using the application.
I installed the app, and set different prices for different regions. I had a number of questions, but no contact option for support Then I signed up for a paid subscription and then the most interesting thing began.

The application made changes to the card of each product in my shop on shopify, after which each product turned out to be not in 2 variants, but in 22 variants, then all these changes were broadcast to my Facebook business account, and from there to Instagram. Thus, complete confusion began in my social networks, buyers began to write and ask why I have different prices everywhere, some on the website, others on Facebook and Instagram.

I tried contacted the support service with my problem but no contact option over Live Chat that's really worst about this app,

The result is that the application has confused all my sales sources (product card on the shopify website, Facebook business, Instagram store), I have decided to stop using this application.

I will leave an addition to the review:

The entire test period was completely spent by me.

I just didn't need any changes from the application in my social networks and the product card on the site. However, these changes have occurred, which has absolutely destroyed my sales channels! I contacted the Shopify support service and received a response from them that the changes on the site were indeed made by the application!

SPIRITUAL-JOURNEY
India
24 minutes using the app
MLVeda replied May 3, 2023

Hi admin,

We did not receive any issue request from your end and we cross-checked our Live support button and everything is working fine.

The app was used on the store for just 40 minutes. Feedback left is immediately within 40 minutes of installation.

Furthermore, during the onboarding process, it is mentioned that the app works for online stores only and it will create the country variants for different product prices that are set in the app's admin.

Feel free to contact us at support@mlveda.com and we will be glad to assist you if you are looking ahead to set different prices for different countries and increase your sales internationally.

Best Regards,
Reshma
Customer Success Manager | MLVeda

May 20, 2015

I haven't had the opportunity to test the actual functionality of the app yet, but the setup and support has been great. Amrish was very quick to reply to all my questions and the app was setup in less than an hour.

The Kindly Offensive
May 14, 2020

We used their App to have United States specific prices. It was a fast and smooth transition. Great service from their team, and very user friendly App.
Strongly recommend. We'll see how it goes going forward.

Bien Aller