Dynamic Banner Suite

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

Free plan available

Email capture, sales promotions, announcements, countdown timer

JiffyeGifts

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Over all experience is ***** 5 stars!! This App does what it says it will do, with ease of operation and stunning achievements. Thank You.

Olsa Tools

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app with top notch customer service. Very happy with the features and what it can do. Exactly what we need.

Zarbeco, LLC

Great app -it does what I need it to do. And the customer service is amazing- not only did Marc work with me to solve a weird issue I was having, he also pointed out something that had nothing to do with the banners. I really appreciate his quality of service!

Vidlogix

This is the second Seguno app I've used and it is great. My favorite feature is the announcement loop which rotates multiple messages. I highly recommend this app.

Hykolity LED Lighting

I used Dynamic Banner and was very impressed. Its so easy to use and customize. The developers really did a wonderful job on this app. If you need a quick banner this is the go to app. Fast, easy and just all around wonderful.

Herbivore

Simple to use and does exactly what it says. Works like a charm. What more could you want from an app. Oh yeah, and it's Free!

prrowd

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Ultra fast and competent service! I got help almost immediately and everything worked. Would recommend.

Onestop Avenue

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 months

Works very well, really happy, makes it easy to advertise special and announcement. Makes the store more lively

Postal Worker Tees

Love this app. Does exactly what it says and it's free so it doesn't get much better than that. Thank you so much..

BOXI&Co

It was good, until it left a large white space at the bottom of every page on my site. Lots of work to fix that unfortunately.

UPDATE
I was totally wrong. This app had nothing to do with my problem. I acted irrationally and just gave them a one-star. I have since re-installed the app and it's running great. Also, to whoever says there's no customer support, I totally disagree. They looked at my site right away and gave me all sorts of recommendations.