Dynamic Banner Suite

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

Free plan available

Email capture, sales promotions, announcements, countdown timer

Sweet Orchid Boutique

I used this app to show discounts and free shipping on my storefront. I am very happy I did so. It looks great and very professional. I recommend this app 100%. Great job Dynamic Banner Team!
Visit my store at https://www.sweetorchidboutique.com

cocochoco.eu

Location Slovakia

For us best app for pop up window and this app offer other good options how increase e-shop sales. Thank you

Foodbusters

Location Egypt
Time spent using app About 2 months

helps alot with too many colors and fonts, with more than one message and diff options
great app, thank you :*)

Sante for Health

I am using this app to help remind the customers of what should be the "easy stuff" but falls through the cracks. I love the professional look and the ability to add and change all the time. I am also grateful for the app support which is not always easy to get with some of the shopify apps. Chris was super attentive to all of my needs and did great follow up.

Elderberry Boost

Really good application. Simple to use and does the trick! Highly recommended to use for banners without impacting site speed.

Revive Wear

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app for its variety of features. Change colours to suit your shopify store. Communicate specials to your customers. Great app.

viduli.lk

Location Sri Lanka

Super. Easy messaging to the viewers. I am using to offer discounts to the customers. This is ideal to create banners. Great!!!

BSD Holsters

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

awsome useful app. makes the website look really good and pro. simple to use. awesome customer service. you can chat with them right from the app in shopify.

NEPTN

Time spent using app About 1 year

Super easy to use. Smooth. It definitely helped keep customers on the page to use the discount. Nice work
but it's been crashing at the busiest time of the year when I needed it the most. You guys need to fix this or reviews will start changing from 5 to 1 star. I already changed mine to 4 as I am loosing my patience.

By_darkskin

Location France

Plutot cool, cet app j'adore. Bon je dois ajouter des tas de mots pour que Shopify accepte mon review, sinon essayez le c'est cool ergo, et blablabla goood very good! good !