Seguno: Dynamic Banner Suite

Email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount banner.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Email capture, sales promotions, announcements, countdown timer

Holly Lane

Dynamic Banner Suite is very easy to use, with great support. Highly recommend! Love the loop feature.

VSLiquids

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Great app for adding a banner. Personalized assistance in times of confusion is an awesome benefit.

Anchored Tees Shop

Time spent using app About 2 months

Finally a banner app that's easy to install, functional, and beautiful! The support is excellent, they helped me install a banner and create custom placement to work around my mobile menu. Perfect!

FitStyle.no

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 1 year

This is a verry nice app! Works verry fine and its better than many other apps does. You should try it!

Dermapaw

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Love it! Excellent design, easy to use, and very effective. We were able to improve our average sale by about 20% after using Dynamic Banner over the same offer without the banner. Exceptional.

Crystals Warehouse

Location Australia

I rarely write a review, but this App deserves it. No hidden costs and great features. O yeah, its FREE, cheers www.crystalswarehouse.com

Innovative Kitchen

Location Mexico

I really liked the app, its useful depending on what you need to show to customers and it can be customized. I recommend

Gadget Worlds

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

nice app. works good and fast help whenever you have a question. enjoyed it. fast replies and great service overall

collarsoflove

I'm super happy with this App and the great service that Chris gave me to make sure it looks and works perfectly. A must when it comes to increasing order value!

Zinnia Folk Arts

WOW! I love this app. I've used it for 3 days now and I love that it "inherits" the font and style of the website, can make it clickable to anywhere on the site, can make announcements, magically connects to discount codes and turns off when the code expires. It's genius! So intuitive to set up and super effective. THANK YOU, I've been looking for this for a long time!