Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

BOCA MMXII - Official website

This is a great app. Even if it is free offers many solutions for your website banners. The customer service is the best, they really helped me to get the banner perfectly working. Thank you.

aceoutfitters

Easy installation. Easier setup. The customer service was top notch, easily 110%. I would recommend to anyone needing a storefront banner.

Nothingbutstring

Just got the app a few days ago. Super easy to install and very quick response from Chris on a question I had. I would definitely recommend this app if you're looking for a banner.

BossenStore.com

Great app, easy to use and customize! You can set your brand colors, and custom date/time and also schedule promotions with custom codes.

Luceras

Brilliant app, free clean and easy to use. An essential app to have on any shopify store. Highly recommended.

Pasticcini

Nice easy app. Does what it says. Even nicer as it is free! Support gets back quickly. I had an small issue and they were able to advise me. Its a no brainer to use this. Has some nice features and options for the banner, i like the discount code integration

BodyVista

Good app, does what it says it does, easy to navigate 5 star fa la la la la la la la la. I highly recommend

Salvina's Treasures

Just installed this app. Works like a treat. They have great, very helpful (and super quick) customer service too. Highly recommended!

Using it for a simple announcement right now but will come in handy for sales, special offers, etc in the near future.

THE SMARTY CO.

Very personalized customer service! Highly recommend this banner, and can't be the price = FREE. Looking forward to using it in more ways.

Morris and Essex

Super easy! I was able to quickly download and install the app, create my banner and it was incredibly useful for me! It only took about 5 minutes to set it all up! Thank you!