Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite | Reviews

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

Gold Lake

Great app. It does what it is supposed to do and it does it well. No hassle no super cheap plans or annoying branding... Recommended.

True African Art

We used this app to rotate our top features of our website. I ran into an overlap problem with another bar with Privy, and reached out to Privy for help. It's been 48 hours and I still haven't heard from Privy, so I said, let me try reaching out to the other bar, which was Seguno's Banner Suite.

Marc, one of the developers. understood and guided me through the steps to take with code to get his Seguno bar in the right place. He was very personable and I felt like he was honored to have his app on our site and that he cared about our experience with it, as well as the way it added to the important announcements of our online business.

Finally, the app is actually fun to use with all the options and it is a relief to see it in action the way one envisions.

Many thanks to Marc and his team...if you are looking for a sticky banner with multiple messages and links, this is the one to get.

If I were to say if there is anything for improvement, yes:

- It takes a while to load on a live site. It would be nice if it loaded at the same time as the rest of the main site that Shopify hosts.

- On the interface, you cannot arrange the multiple announcements. You have to cut and paste. It would be easier if you could move their order through the app interface instead.

-There should be the option to add more announcements to the multiple announcements. Right now I think you can have about five but we have around 8 slideshow photos, so it'd be nice to coincide with those 8 slides instead of repeating the announcements.

Casefinity

The most straight forward banner app i came across. Easy to use.. no mess no fuss! Love it.. Keep up the great work! Just a suggestion, it would be cool if we can add like icons to the bar too.. Makes it all pretty! :)

Pelvic Pain Solutions

Great app and it has definitely brought in more sales for my website. My customers really respond to these banners. Definitely recommend.

Meti Mazis Designs

works perfectly, easy to use and great support

Msno

This little banner suite is fantastic. Works right our of the box and easy to set up. Thank you for providing great apps. Check it out in my shop https://www.msno.no

Cryztalz

Laggy, slows down the page by several seconds, which is a huge amount of time and people don't want to wait forever for a page to load.
Also, no discernible difference between the "Slide in smoothly" option and, "Just appear." Due to the lag, they both appear the same way.
If you + your customers can handle that, the simple user interface install/set-up is super simple.
However, will be uninstalling, unfortunately.

Black Label Clothing Co

Very easy set up and easy to use. Multiple ways to convert sales with percentage discount, price discount etc. Highly recommend for all shopify stores looking to go further with their stores

Amano Artisans

Very simple to use and simple clean design. Took me 5 minutes to set up.

Oh Jolly Good

Good app and easy to use. When I was a little stuck Chris was really helpful to resolve the issue. :)