Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

Shop Save Bake

Highly recommended! I love the tier discount feature. No codes to encode and the customer support is excellent.

Standout

Great app. Very intuitive UI. Extremely flexible. Looks great. Questions answered quickly. Love that the banners can be dismissed.

The Art Handle

Great app and even better support team, highly recommend!

Pegase Online

This is awesome. I love it totally.. Thank you very much

Velvetbeautymoda

I can not complete changes banner! And no have more information in help center

Zosiabeauty

New Dynamic Banner Suite by Seguno users - but so far we really like it. Many options and customizations. Easy to use. Can change color, font, and size to make it look good - which isn't always the case and if not offered, would be a deal breaker for us. Also white label - no seguno branding. We had a question based on the app working with some custom code we use and sent a chat to the company for help. We got a reply and fix within minutes. We are impressed and would recommend this app to users looking to message discount codes and free shipping using dynamic parameters in a professional, nicely designed way.

Dogrules

Impressed. It has all the tools the other also offer but for FREE!
The support-team is very very fast (15 minutes to fix my issue on a sundaynight)
It works as promised, it's neat and the perfect amount of options to adjust it as you wish. Love it!

Tienda De Perlas

Práctica y fácil. Perfecta. Gracias !

Shapen Go

Rien à redire,
PARFAIT.
Merci.

Maryjanes Confections

This is exactly what I needed for a quick-and-dirty free shipping banner. I didn't have time for something fancy, and this worked perfectly.