4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ease of use, seamless integration, and effectiveness in displaying banners for sales, special offers, and updates. It's praised for boosting sales, enhancing customer engagement, and its time-saving features. The app integrates with discount codes and offers customization to match the website's style. It can capture new email subscribers, show free shipping thresholds, and is appreciated for its non-intrusive mobile banners. Many commend the customer service provided by the team.

December 10, 2018

WoW! Thank you so much!
It was really needed and works great. Quick and great service also. ❤️
Will take a look of what else they do.

Atelier Côtier
1 day using the app
June 16, 2020

This is a great, and very easy to use solution! With no coding, I was able to easily add a banner to my site to make announcements, and I love the countdown feature as well.

Biggest feedback is that I wish I could schedule different banners to automatically update - you can only schedule one at a time. We are running a big sale, and I want to do different messaging throughout, and it would be nice if I could plan and schedule all of that out ahead of time.

But overall, would recommend - very easy to use and did exactly what I needed it to do!

ThunderShirt
21 days using the app
Seguno replied July 9, 2020

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team :)

April 6, 2018

Just the best!
Offers awesome features that not even paid banner apps have, and its all for free!!
100% Recommended, use this and you will use it forever!!!

Sghweh12
Vietnam
About 18 hours using the app
June 3, 2020

This is a fantastic product and their support is over the top. I would like to see a few additions to the features but for the money, you can't beat them.

Bruce Strickland Art
About 15 hours using the app
Seguno replied June 9, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

November 23, 2018

Great app! Was looking for something to help promote the Black Friday sales. Found this app and it worked like magic. Love it!

b-organized
About 14 hours using the app
July 20, 2018

Great app that is easy to set up. Chris has great customer support and reached out to me to recommend a minor tweak that I did not notice!

Jersey Junkiez
About 13 hours using the app
May 19, 2018

I can not complete changes banner! And no have more information in help center

Velvetbeautymoda
Spain
6 days using the app
November 27, 2018

App worked well. One enhancement i'd like to see is the ability to control font size and weight. Other than that, app works flawlessly.

BIKESvsCOPS MERCHANDISE
4 days using the app
November 22, 2018

Easy to customize the text right withing the text box. Fast, first-rate support. This app is a keeper.

Roedy Black
About 3 hours using the app
October 30, 2020

Horrible experience! The banner completely cover the menu sections on mobile. Good thing that I was able to notice it fast enough.

WearMe Pro
2 days using the app
Seguno replied November 6, 2020

Hi there, the reason the banner didn't work initially for you was because of your theme. Fortunately, there is an easy fix to this which we emailed you about! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.