Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

Starters Capital Marketing

Great App and really easy to use. I am very happy with this!!

Jersey Junkiez

Great app that is easy to set up. Chris has great customer support and reached out to me to recommend a minor tweak that I did not notice!

Gearfuel

Great App, Great Support, Great team overall. www.GearFuel.com (sports+outdoors), wwww.SavageApparel.shop

Classycookie

The best announcement bar! I tried 6 different apps and nothing worked the way I wanted it. You saved me!

Chiquillos Juveniles

es genial muy facil de usar la recomiendo

Delirium Toys

This app is awesome! It has everything that you need AND I have to say, I have had the most AMAZING customer service with them. Chris answered in a timely fashion and helped me within minutes to get the banner exactly where I wanted it on my page. Thank you so much! You guys rock!

The Hodge Podge Shop

An awesome app! Let's me create banners for just about anything and schedule them in advance! Works like a charm!!!

Would like to see the ability to use two or more banners in with an auto-rotater built into it.

Excelco Safety

Nice design and it's free!

One thing that would get this app 5 stars is if I could chain together the banner types to show announcements while browsing, free shipping countdown after a product is added to the cart and then the discount banner in the checkout.

I would also like to see the option of expiring each announcement message individually.

Shop Save Bake

Highly recommended! I love the tier discount feature. No codes to encode and the customer support is excellent.

Standout

Great app. Very intuitive UI. Extremely flexible. Looks great. Questions answered quickly. Love that the banners can be dismissed.