Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

The Art Handle

Great app and even better support team, highly recommend!

Pegase Online

This is awesome. I love it totally.. Thank you very much

Velvetbeautymoda

I can not complete changes banner! And no have more information in help center

Zosiabeauty

New Dynamic Banner Suite by Seguno users - but so far we really like it. Many options and customizations. Easy to use. Can change color, font, and size to make it look good - which isn't always the case and if not offered, would be a deal breaker for us. Also white label - no seguno branding. We had a question based on the app working with some custom code we use and sent a chat to the company for help. We got a reply and fix within minutes. We are impressed and would recommend this app to users looking to message discount codes and free shipping using dynamic parameters in a professional, nicely designed way.

Dogrules

Impressed. It has all the tools the other also offer but for FREE!
The support-team is very very fast (15 minutes to fix my issue on a sundaynight)
It works as promised, it's neat and the perfect amount of options to adjust it as you wish. Love it!

Tienda De Perlas

Práctica y fácil. Perfecta. Gracias !

Shapen Go

Rien à redire,
PARFAIT.
Merci.

Maryjanes Confections

This is exactly what I needed for a quick-and-dirty free shipping banner. I didn't have time for something fancy, and this worked perfectly.

Truckequip

I really appreciate the quality of work that went into this app and how I can use it for free! I plan on creating more Shopify stores in the future and I will be using this app on all of them!

Elextronretail

complete solution for banners....totally loved it !!!