Dynamic Banner Suite

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

Free plan available

Email capture, sales promotions, announcements, countdown timer

Shop Save Bake

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Highly recommended! I love the tier discount feature. No codes to encode and the customer support is excellent.

Standout

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app. Very intuitive UI. Extremely flexible. Looks great. Questions answered quickly. Love that the banners can be dismissed.

The Art Handle

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app and even better support team, highly recommend!

Pegase Online

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

This is awesome. I love it totally.. Thank you very much

Velvetbeautymoda

Location Spain

I can not complete changes banner! And no have more information in help center

Zosiabeauty

New Dynamic Banner Suite by Seguno users - but so far we really like it. Many options and customizations. Easy to use. Can change color, font, and size to make it look good - which isn't always the case and if not offered, would be a deal breaker for us. Also white label - no seguno branding. We had a question based on the app working with some custom code we use and sent a chat to the company for help. We got a reply and fix within minutes. We are impressed and would recommend this app to users looking to message discount codes and free shipping using dynamic parameters in a professional, nicely designed way.

Dogrules

Location Spain

Impressed. It has all the tools the other also offer but for FREE!
The support-team is very very fast (15 minutes to fix my issue on a sundaynight)
It works as promised, it's neat and the perfect amount of options to adjust it as you wish. Love it!

Tienda De Perlas

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Práctica y fácil. Perfecta. Gracias !

Shapen Go

Location Belgium

Rien à redire,
PARFAIT.
Merci.

Maryjanes Confections

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is exactly what I needed for a quick-and-dirty free shipping banner. I didn't have time for something fancy, and this worked perfectly.