Seguno: Dynamic Banner Suite

Seguno: Dynamic Banner Suite

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited July 3, 2018

This app is awesome! It has everything that you need AND I have to say, I have had the most AMAZING customer service with them. Chris answered in a timely fashion and helped me within minutes to get the banner exactly where I wanted it on my page. Thank you so much! You guys rock!

Delirium Toys
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 1, 2018

An awesome app! Let's me create banners for just about anything and schedule them in advance! Works like a charm!!!

Would like to see the ability to use two or more banners in with an auto-rotater built into it.

The Hodge Podge Shop
Time spent using app: 21 days
June 25, 2018

Nice design and it's free!

One thing that would get this app 5 stars is if I could chain together the banner types to show announcements while browsing, free shipping countdown after a product is added to the cart and then the discount banner in the checkout.

I would also like to see the option of expiring each announcement message individually.

Excelco Safety
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 18, 2018

Highly recommended! I love the tier discount feature. No codes to encode and the customer support is excellent.

Shop Save Bake
Philippines
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 5, 2018

Great app. Very intuitive UI. Extremely flexible. Looks great. Questions answered quickly. Love that the banners can be dismissed.

Standout
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 29, 2018

Great app and even better support team, highly recommend!

The Art Handle
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 21, 2018

This is awesome. I love it totally.. Thank you very much

Pegase Online
India
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 19, 2018

I can not complete changes banner! And no have more information in help center

Velvetbeautymoda
Spain
Time spent using app: 6 days
May 14, 2018

New Dynamic Banner Suite by Seguno users - but so far we really like it. Many options and customizations. Easy to use. Can change color, font, and size to make it look good - which isn't always the case and if not offered, would be a deal breaker for us. Also white label - no seguno branding. We had a question based on the app working with some custom code we use and sent a chat to the company for help. We got a reply and fix within minutes. We are impressed and would recommend this app to users looking to message discount codes and free shipping using dynamic parameters in a professional, nicely designed way.

Zosiabeauty
Time spent using app: 4 days
May 6, 2018

Impressed. It has all the tools the other also offer but for FREE!
The support-team is very very fast (15 minutes to fix my issue on a sundaynight)
It works as promised, it's neat and the perfect amount of options to adjust it as you wish. Love it!

Dogrules