Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

Hykolity LED Lighting

I used Dynamic Banner and was very impressed. Its so easy to use and customize. The developers really did a wonderful job on this app. If you need a quick banner this is the go to app. Fast, easy and just all around wonderful.

Herbivore

Simple to use and does exactly what it says. Works like a charm. What more could you want from an app. Oh yeah, and it's Free!

prrowd

Ultra fast and competent service! I got help almost immediately and everything worked. Would recommend.

Onestop Avenue

Works very well, really happy, makes it easy to advertise special and announcement. Makes the store more lively

Postal Worker Tees

Love this app. Does exactly what it says and it's free so it doesn't get much better than that. Thank you so much..

BOXI&Co

It was good, until it left a large white space at the bottom of every page on my site. Lots of work to fix that unfortunately.

UPDATE
I was totally wrong. This app had nothing to do with my problem. I acted irrationally and just gave them a one-star. I have since re-installed the app and it's running great. Also, to whoever says there's no customer support, I totally disagree. They looked at my site right away and gave me all sorts of recommendations.

Sweet Orchid Boutique

I used this app to show discounts and free shipping on my storefront. I am very happy I did so. It looks great and very professional. I recommend this app 100%. Great job Dynamic Banner Team!
Visit my store at https://www.sweetorchidboutique.com

cocochoco.eu

For us best app for pop up window and this app offer other good options how increase e-shop sales. Thank you

Foodbusters

helps alot with too many colors and fonts, with more than one message and diff options
great app, thank you :*)

Sante for Health

I am using this app to help remind the customers of what should be the "easy stuff" but falls through the cracks. I love the professional look and the ability to add and change all the time. I am also grateful for the app support which is not always easy to get with some of the shopify apps. Chris was super attentive to all of my needs and did great follow up.