Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

AMAZON SHOPPING STORES (An Amazon All-In-One-Store)

you said its free if I install your another app here why after installing $9 mo. subs after 7 days??

March 28, 2019

Hi there! We do apologize for the confusion and have already messaged you about how to resolve this but thought I'd reply back here in case you missed it. We are offering Dynamic Banner Suite for free to users of our other app, Seguno: Email Marketing.

To get it for free, you must install it from the link we provide on the dashboard card inside Seguno. If you have already installed Dynamic Banner Suite from this listing then simply uninstall and reinstall from within Seguno and it will then become free for you.

We do appreciate your interest in our apps and hope to see you back again.

Carter The Label

i used the app to run a free shipping promo. Was great, nice and clear and easy to use app. A lot of options and functions. Will definitely use again.

Bike Flare

Very easy to setup, with all essentials function that banner should have, loads fast on page, and great coustomer service

QTee Designs Plus

This app is as simple as it can get to install it, you click install and it's done.
Type your message, pick the color of your banner, click activate and your banner is on. It doesn't get any easier than this. Love it!

Lodoro

Thank you Marc for helping me with solving a banner display issue i experienced. You were prompt and efficient

Ohvul

My store is not finished yet, but I have had to change my banner around quite a few times. It integrates nicely with my website, is super easy to change around and works exactly for what I need. Simple and easy to use. Thanks!

Beachwood Apparel Canada

I just started using this app today! I had a slight issue with the banner integrating properly with my website theme. I shot the support an email and they had it fixed less than 5 minutes later! AMAZING! I have never experienced app support that quick!

LORD & LION

I use the app for email collection for my newsletter. So far it’s working great. Plan on using its other features in near future. Had a question about placing the banner in a particular place and Marc was quick to help and spot on! Highly recommend.

KEETSA

This is awesome app for any purpose of marketing campaign on your site. Easy to use and cozy & flexible design options for your site theme! I can't believe this is for FREE!!

Shopgirls

GREAT APP! I USE IT ALL THE TIME TO PROMOTE OFFERS AND DISCOUNTS IN MY SHOP AND IT WORKS VERY WELL!!