Seguno: Dynamic Banner Suite

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

Free plan available

Email capture, sales promotions, announcements, countdown timer

Lindas Bake and Pack

Location South Africa

The banner work perfect. I used it to great effect to attract email subscribers. It is equally great in placing emphasis on specific items/

Handes of a Woman

Time spent using app About 3 years

5 stars so far; I just haven't tried everything yet. Email banner looks nice and there have been people signing up. App does a good job flagging spam which I can then delete. Install was easy and smooth. Thanks.

September 23, 2019

It can take some time to go through all the features, but when you do, we hope you'll find that Seguno will continue to be perfect for you. Thanks for the review!

Leamina

I've only been using the app for a few weeks but it's really easy to set up, it's not as intrusive as some banner apps and I like it and the fact it integrates with the Seguno Marketing

September 23, 2019

Happy to hear that this is working perfectly for you! Unintrusive it what we like to hear around here. :)

PRIMO FLOW®

Location Israel
Time spent using app 1 minute

you said its free if I install your another app here why after installing $9 mo. subs after 7 days
Please help

September 3, 2019

Hi there! We do apologize for the confusion. We are offering Dynamic Banner Suite for free to users of our other app, Seguno: Email Marketing. I do not see you as having installed Seguno so please do that first.

Then, to get Dynamic Banner Suite for free, you must install it from the link we provide on the dashboard card inside Seguno. We do appreciate your interest in our apps and hope you circle back here to update this review after you're squared away. Please reach out to Support if you ever need assistance, we're happy to help!

Alchemy Heart Lotus

So far I'm loving it! It's not obtrusive. It's a subtle request to subscribe. And I can tailor it to celebrate specific milestones with my prospective customers!

August 12, 2019

Thank you for the review! We're glad you're enjoying the experience it creates for your visitors. Please reach out if you ever need anything. :)

Easy2cart.com

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

A very good app and worth thousands of dollars.every store should try it I recommend for everyone. thanks.

August 6, 2019

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate it. Do you have any other feedback to share? We are always looking for ways to improve. Thanks again :)

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I'm using this app to collect subscribers to my Newsletter AND also to announce sales or other campaigns. The customer service is second to none! They are fantastic and my banners look terrific! :-)

August 6, 2019

You're just the best, Pam, thanks for your review! :)

The Afropolitan Shop

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is a great, simple to use app. I like that I can post my coupon codes right at the top of the site! It's fast to update and the changes are instant.

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver

Very easy app to keep your email sign up and announcements in one place. Links easily into the Seguno app for email sign ups and marketing

Malamoose

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The app is so easy to install & use. It's easy to customize the look of it. Simple yet loaded with features!

July 22, 2019

We have tried very hard to make it as easy to use as possible, so this is great to hear! Thank you for your kind review!