Seguno: Dynamic Banner Suite

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

Free plan available

Email capture, sales promotions, announcements, countdown timer

Dumux

I use this app and it is very useful. It help me to improve my visitor. I am satisfied with it and I recommend it to everyone. Thank you.

November 19, 2019

Hi there, thanks for your kind words and recommendation, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to support :)

Romp N' Roll Pets

Nicest looking promotion banner on the app store. Thank you to Cameron for helping me configure it to look even better on my current theme.

November 11, 2019

Thanks so much for your kind words, we really appreciate the feedback! If you ever need help with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to support again :)

Modern Refined

Time spent using app About 1 year

I love this app! So easy to make an attractive, eye-catching banner. I just wish I could create and schedule multiple banners.

November 8, 2019

Thanks very much for your feedback, we really appreciate it! Your feature request has been documented and we will keep it in mind for the future. If you ever need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to support :)

Lord Stanley's Warehouse

I LOVE this app, the cycling banner allows me to display multiple messages while capturing new email subscribers! I can email these new customers using Seguno: Email Marketing with my latest deals. Oh, and the support team provides the best customer service you will ever experience, give those guys a raise!

October 28, 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback, it really means a lot to us. I'll pass along your kind words to the support team, it sounds like you know them pretty well!

Leebaby Galore

Had difficulties getting the app for free, but once that was resolved everything was PERFECT! Marc helped me setup my banner and explained to me which banner placement aligned best with my site! Excellent customer services skills, will recommend :-)

October 26, 2019

Thanks so much for the review, we really appreciate it! We're glad we were able to get everything setup how you liked it and if you have any other questions don't hesitate to reach out.

Vape Endz

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have been using this app for a while and it is excellent! Quick and simple to use and requires no messing about. Definitely worth trying out.

October 28, 2019

Thanks for the review, we appreciate the feedback! Quick and simple are what we like to hear :)

Honey's Child Boutique

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This app is very Simple to use! I have used it to get announcements out to all of my customers. Love love love it!

October 23, 2019

Simple is what we love to hear! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review :)

Top Drawer Essentials

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 years

This app is just perfect! It gives a simple way of cycling through a series of messages/buttons/links in my banner, instead of just static text!

October 23, 2019

Thanks very much for your feedback, we really appreciate it :)

Dog Collar Fancy

I found that with my template, it didn't work to set the banner at the top of the page when on a cell phone, so instead I did a floater at the bottom. Works just as well. Problem solved.

October 5, 2019

Hi there - Even though we've already had some back and forth via email, I thought I'd reply here too. We are very sorry your shop was impacted, sincerely we are. Unfortunately, every theme can be different and default settings do not work for everyone on both desktop and mobile. That is why we have custom positioning capabilities and are here to suggest settings when you contact us for help. Please let me know if you change your mind and would like to use the app again, we'll be sure to provide custom position settings for your theme and do a thorough review of its impact on your shop to ensure everything is rendering as expected. Regardless, we are still sorry this happened and certainly wish you all the best. Thank you.

KrownDolls

Time spent using app About 1 month

So easy to use! Great way to keep my customers informed. I absolutely love it. It gives great options for what you’d like to announce. It even allows you to add your discount code. Everything is there you just personalize it. Simple and effective