Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

DSG Unlimited

So far so good. I discovered this app through Seguno: Email Marketing, where it is free when you click from the Seguno dashboard! It is amazingly detailed for a free service. I have nothing bad to say about this, it's great.

July 11, 2019

We're happy to hear you're enjoying it! Free is good too. :) Thanks for the review.

The Bath Bomb Outlet

I love this app, the developers did an excellent job. I'm never going back to using the standard banner!

www.bathbomboutlet.com

July 11, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words. :)

Design By Wood

Simple and easy to use. Its a great tool to have on any site! Highly recommend it. Thanks !

July 22, 2019

We appreciate you recommending us! Thanks for the review.

'Choleture Online Fashion

So easy to use and matches with my site seamlessly! I love all of the apps from this developer so far, highly recommend their email marketing app!

July 22, 2019

Happy to hear you're using multiple Seguno apps! Thanks for the kind words. :)

le coq tatoué

très bonne application, simple et qui fait le travail, merci aux développeurs. J'utilise le déclenchement de la réduction automatique à partir d'un certain montant, ça applique le code promo automatiquement.

July 22, 2019

Nous aimons entendre parler lorsque notre application est mise à profit! Merci pour la critique.

7 Bucks a Pop

Great app, does exactly what they say it will. Highly recommended....................................

July 22, 2019

Thanks for recommendation and your kind words. :)

Tiny Tot Prop Shop Inc.

I absolutely love this app! I've received over 200 email subscriptions since installing it a little over a month ago!

July 22, 2019

Wow, that's excellent! We're glad to hear that the banner app is being put to good use in your store. Thanks for your review.

Studsmen Fashion

This app has been all about The AMAZING SPACE. How sweet that sounds. It has the most ease of use & you don't have to be a banner guru. Ha! I use the DBS App to greet the visits and make announcements. Thank you for sharing your app.

how2shopit

i love the app it's very helpful to put the message in front of the customer all time it's easily customizable it's will be better if it's clickable anyway very good.

May 9, 2019

Hi! Thanks so much for your review. I'm a little delayed here but wanted to reach out and let you know the banner can be clickable, depending on what you want to accomplish. With the Announcement banner type, simply select the action to be "Link banner" or "Link button." I hope that helps. Please reach out if you need anything else. Thanks again! - Chris

Reverse Osmosis SuperStore

This app has been a great replacement from our pop-up coupon, it's speed test friendly and even more effective, without being intrusive. Great for our eCommerce site!