Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

Leebaby Galore

Had difficulties getting the app for free, but once that was resolved everything was PERFECT! Marc helped me setup my banner and explained to me which banner placement aligned best with my site! Excellent customer services skills, will recommend :-)

October 26, 2019

Thanks so much for the review, we really appreciate it! We're glad we were able to get everything setup how you liked it and if you have any other questions don't hesitate to reach out.

Vape Endz

I have been using this app for a while and it is excellent! Quick and simple to use and requires no messing about. Definitely worth trying out.

October 28, 2019

Thanks for the review, we appreciate the feedback! Quick and simple are what we like to hear :)

Honey's Child Boutique

This app is very Simple to use! I have used it to get announcements out to all of my customers. Love love love it!

October 23, 2019

Simple is what we love to hear! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review :)

Top Drawer Essentials

This app is just perfect! It gives a simple way of cycling through a series of messages/buttons/links in my banner, instead of just static text!

October 23, 2019

Thanks very much for your feedback, we really appreciate it :)

Dog Collar Fancy

I found that with my template, it didn't work to set the banner at the top of the page when on a cell phone, so instead I did a floater at the bottom. Works just as well. Problem solved.

October 5, 2019

Hi there - Even though we've already had some back and forth via email, I thought I'd reply here too. We are very sorry your shop was impacted, sincerely we are. Unfortunately, every theme can be different and default settings do not work for everyone on both desktop and mobile. That is why we have custom positioning capabilities and are here to suggest settings when you contact us for help. Please let me know if you change your mind and would like to use the app again, we'll be sure to provide custom position settings for your theme and do a thorough review of its impact on your shop to ensure everything is rendering as expected. Regardless, we are still sorry this happened and certainly wish you all the best. Thank you.

KrownDolls

So easy to use! Great way to keep my customers informed. I absolutely love it. It gives great options for what you’d like to announce. It even allows you to add your discount code. Everything is there you just personalize it. Simple and effective

Lindas Bake and Pack

The banner work perfect. I used it to great effect to attract email subscribers. It is equally great in placing emphasis on specific items/

Handes of a Woman

5 stars so far; I just haven't tried everything yet. Email banner looks nice and there have been people signing up. App does a good job flagging spam which I can then delete. Install was easy and smooth. Thanks.

September 23, 2019

It can take some time to go through all the features, but when you do, we hope you'll find that Seguno will continue to be perfect for you. Thanks for the review!

Leamina

I've only been using the app for a few weeks but it's really easy to set up, it's not as intrusive as some banner apps and I like it and the fact it integrates with the Seguno Marketing

September 23, 2019

Happy to hear that this is working perfectly for you! Unintrusive it what we like to hear around here. :)

PRIMO FLOW®

you said its free if I install your another app here why after installing $9 mo. subs after 7 days
Please help

September 3, 2019

Hi there! We do apologize for the confusion. We are offering Dynamic Banner Suite for free to users of our other app, Seguno: Email Marketing. I do not see you as having installed Seguno so please do that first.

Then, to get Dynamic Banner Suite for free, you must install it from the link we provide on the dashboard card inside Seguno. We do appreciate your interest in our apps and hope you circle back here to update this review after you're squared away. Please reach out to Support if you ever need assistance, we're happy to help!