Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Oh Happy Home

Great app and works well! I had a few issues with setting it up on my website but they fixed it all up for me promptly!

ILU Fitwear

We have used this app to connect our IG feed into our shopify store. Set up was simple but we struggled to embed th COVET gallery into the store. Space Squirrel guys have been incredibly helpful and quick to respond- it's early days but so far very impressed!!

Bloom Perfumery London

Used application for over a year. It turned out that they take photos from instagram from instagram CDN and if instagram changes addresses then nothing works. The support never answered for several months of calls. Deleted.

for developers - shopify can perfectly store files on its CDN with reference to products. It took me two days to write a replacement your service using Zappier and a couple of REST API calls.

LAUNCH ECOMMERCE

Brilliant app - we wanted to display some photography/branding we've done on our site and Covet Pics was really easy to use and does exactly what we needed it to without any complication. We looked at most of the picture gallery apps and this is by far the best!

The Pop Culture

Instagram photos regulary disappear on gallery, support said that this is normal and that I have to constantly go into the app and click "refresh" so it refresh the account URLs.. This is a nonsense that this app do not do that automatically...

June 22, 2020

We're really sorry to hear that you haven't enjoyed using our app. Instagram and Facebook's API have a bug that affects all apps using it. It's something they have acknowledged but have not committed to fixing and it means that occasionally, image URLs will change and need to be refreshed. Instead of leaving our users without any solutions, we have implemented workarounds on our end to help reduce the impact of this on our users. This includes the ability to Refresh images immediately and we also run automatic refreshes in the backend.

We're glad to see you're still using the app on your store, and sincerely hope it's returning the boost to your conversion funnels and brand image that we strive to provide at Covet.pics!

If anyone has questions about the Facebook API and how it affects their galleries, don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@spacesquirrel.co We're more than happy to help in any way we can as we continue to look at ways to reduce the impact of this on our users.

-Dom, Co-Founder

FineKaroline

This app even for free offers something that you cannot get for the money in other apps. I really appreciated the app. Thank you.

Lou Lou Lips

I reached out for help to add a title to my instagram shop-able section on my products pages, they did it really quickly, in a friendly manner with no mucking around. Great service!

Green Beanz

Really is a good look having the feed on our website. Great customer service too. I had an issue where the feed wasn't visible because we lost connection to FB and they responded very quickly and problem solved!
Mick

Bramwell Brown Clocks

Does a good job for us. We're on the free level and would consider upgrading when we update the website next. Good customer support also.

Frankie's Story

5 STARS rating for this app. I love how the app creates my feed for Instragram. I highly recommend using this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33