Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Lovestar

Great support. We had a few questions and Tom came back to us almost straight away with great solutions. Great app. Very happy and the help is excellent.

Almond Clear

This app has the most responsive customer service of any app that we've ever installed. I really can't believe how quick Tom is to respond to requests. I was able to get a custom product gallery set up in less than 24 hours. Super satisfied.

homesteadbluemountain

I love the covet pics app. It's really easy to use and looks so elegant. The documentation is excellent - I was able to add to additional pages on my own. Nice way to repurpose your instagram content on the web.

Clutch Cafe

Very Impressed with this app and a great addition to any website for style, cross-selling and styling. Team of helpful people behind the scenes, and once you have figured out how to use the app and embed to your website the possibilities are an asset to any online store with strong styling and Instagram presence.

VOHCO

Beautiful & easy to use app. Customer service is very efficient and friendly. Loving the Product Gallery - definitely worth the upgrade.

Todhunter.com

Great app that looks professional on our store! I would recommend this as it has lots of great features

SkinbySyd

I’ve tried multiple Instagram feed apps and Covet is definitely the best. As a designer I care very much about how the feed looks & functions. Covet makes it exteremly easy to customize your feed exactly how you want. Also, their customer support is great. I reached out with a question regarding the display of my feed and Tom provided extremely quick assistance and fixed my issue. I’m currently on their free plan however after my experience with them I definitely plan to upgrade and continue using their service. Definitely worth it!

Pet Pillow Factory

These guys are awesome. I had an issue for a currency converter app that was conflicting, however, these guys worked on a fix very quickly and provided excellent customer service. Legends...

frisqie

sucks................................................................................................................................................................................................................

September 12, 2020

We're really sorry that you did not enjoy using our app! We've tried to contact you multiple times regarding your experience but have not heard back yet. We can see that you only used the app for a few minutes before uninstalling and leaving the review and we'd love to help find out what you needed from the app that we could not offer.

Our support team is always available and eager to help you get set up and we've also created a large Help Center full of articles, guides, and videos to help you with anything that might come up. If you or any other merchants ever have any questions, just reach out at support@spacesquirrel.co and we'll get back to you asap.

- Dom, Founder

Cosmakery

We worked with Tom recently regarding updating the Instagram feed on our website. He worked so quickly and seamlessly with us and I would recommend this app a million times over. You will not be disappointed and the service is exceptional

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34