Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

ALEXIA MARÍA

Instagram feed looks amazing and has such wonderful features. App is very user-friendly. I reached out to their support team for additional help on making a minor tweak to my gallery title and they responded and assisted me very quickly!

Jewelled Raven

Really helpful - had a small issue installing but Tom sorted it all for me and positioned everything exactly where I wanted it - Many thanks

BLOCHWOOD

Great app and just as important - AMAZING and quick custumer support! I am not so good at technical website stuff, and Tom at Space Squirrel support team just helped right away and did the neccessary adjustment so everything works now, without me having to do anything at all. Thanks a lot!

Oh Happy Home

Great app and works well! I had a few issues with setting it up on my website but they fixed it all up for me promptly!

ILU Fitwear

We have used this app to connect our IG feed into our shopify store. Set up was simple but we struggled to embed th COVET gallery into the store. Space Squirrel guys have been incredibly helpful and quick to respond- it's early days but so far very impressed!!

Bloom Perfumery London

Used application for over a year. It turned out that they take photos from instagram from instagram CDN and if instagram changes addresses then nothing works. The support never answered for several months of calls. Deleted.

for developers - shopify can perfectly store files on its CDN with reference to products. It took me two days to write a replacement your service using Zappier and a couple of REST API calls.

July 8, 2020

Hi there - Our sincere apologies for not responding to your emails. We take pride in offering leading customer support and unfortunately in this instance, it seems our support software had incorrectly blocked incoming messages from your email address. It's something we are reviewing and working to ensure doesn't happen again.

Unfortunately, Instagram's new API does have some issues that are affecting all Instagram apps. We have to work around this and to do so, we've increased our syncing times and we have an instant Sync Images button so you can quickly and easily get the images back. It's great to see that you were able to write a custom solution for one aspect of what our app can do, but this won't work on other stores, unfortunately.

If you or anyone has any questions - contact us at support@spacesquirrel.co and we're more than happy to answer any questions and help out.

-Dom, Co-founder

LAUNCH ECOMMERCE

Brilliant app - we wanted to display some photography/branding we've done on our site and Covet Pics was really easy to use and does exactly what we needed it to without any complication. We looked at most of the picture gallery apps and this is by far the best!

The Pop Culture

Instagram photos regulary disappear on gallery, support said that this is normal and that I have to constantly go into the app and click "refresh" so it refresh the account URLs.. This is a nonsense that this app do not do that automatically...

June 22, 2020

We're really sorry to hear that you haven't enjoyed using our app. Instagram and Facebook's API have a bug that affects all apps using it. It's something they have acknowledged but have not committed to fixing and it means that occasionally, image URLs will change and need to be refreshed. Instead of leaving our users without any solutions, we have implemented workarounds on our end to help reduce the impact of this on our users. This includes the ability to Refresh images immediately and we also run automatic refreshes in the backend.

We're glad to see you're still using the app on your store, and sincerely hope it's returning the boost to your conversion funnels and brand image that we strive to provide at Covet.pics!

If anyone has questions about the Facebook API and how it affects their galleries, don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@spacesquirrel.co We're more than happy to help in any way we can as we continue to look at ways to reduce the impact of this on our users.

-Dom, Co-Founder

FineKaroline

This app even for free offers something that you cannot get for the money in other apps. I really appreciated the app. Thank you.

Lou Lou Lips

I reached out for help to add a title to my instagram shop-able section on my products pages, they did it really quickly, in a friendly manner with no mucking around. Great service!