Covet Instagram Feed & Reviews

Covet Instagram Feed & Reviews

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Space Squirrel Ltd.
4.7
Edited May 27, 2022

Great app, support from the team was brilliant and they were able to get it just perfect for us. Looks great and will just see how it performs, but it looks great

Is To Me
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 25, 2022

Great app with a really nice price. Lots of options for various feeds (per collection, per product type, filters, etc.) and lots of customization options. Really satisfied! PS. would love to see an option that would make it possible to display the username of an Instagram user in the top right or left corner of all pictures in the feed, that would be a really nice touch for community building.

melanojewelry
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 10 days
January 20, 2022

I was looking for a decent app to show Instagram photos and self uploaded photos into my site. I wanted to show them on the home page, product pages with specific products and on a dedicated page. This app does all this, and does it to a high standard. It is highly customisable and have many layers of functionality. It is pretty simple to use and did not take long to get fully set up. Support is good and they really care about their customers. Totally recommend this app.

Will's Vegan Store
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 1, 2022

I needed an app to create a gallery with my own uploaded photos, but the free trial only allows you to connect to an instagram account for your gallery photos, which doesn't help me at all to see if this plan will work for me, not only that but its a bit shady this company expects me to shell out my Instagram information before I even know if this product will work for me. I will not be giving out that information in exchange for a barely useful free trial.

comic book billionaires
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
Space Squirrel Ltd. replied May 16, 2022

Sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy the app! We've tried contacting you couple of times to help but haven't heard back.

Our records shows that you used Covet.pics for 5 minutes in which you didn't subscribe to a plan (we offer 14 days free trial for all paid plans). Because you didn't start free trial, you couldn't use certain features that are available on paid plans only.

We also cannot access any of the information used to access to Instagram or Facebook, so your information is always safe. You can read how Facebook/Instagram API authentication works and what kind of data we as app developers can access on https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/guides/permissions

Feel free to get in touch any time so we can help - support@spacesquirrel.co

December 31, 2021

We have almost finished the Trial Period. The galleries look great, and the Customer Service is good. We have decided to work with COVET as part of our website.

SANJUAN