Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Realness of Beauty

Really good app, works perfectly with my theme. Great customer service, I totally recommend this app

Sugarpuss London

Tech support were super helpful & installed the gallery for me. Everything now runs smoothly & in the right place. Thanks! X

coppermoonboutique

Fab app and the team are really helpful, it works seamlessly with my Shopify store and makes it look very professional

La French Maison

So far so good. It is really easy to connect the app with Instagram. The rest pretty much happens by itself. I had an issue with the format of the pop up window. I got in touch with Covet pics team and they got back to me super quickly. I am really happy with the app. I am also glad they have a Free plan available. I just started trading and it is nice to be able to use some of the features for FREE.

youngcultureapparel

This app is very clean looking with amazing aesthetics that will enhance any store's website. Tom F was extremely helpful and very quick to respond. Overall, I highly recommend using this app!

Trendy And Bling

Recommended to everyone.nice interface. There is no other app like this.and developer are very helpful.just awesome ❤️❤️❤️❤️ .

Svala

Love this app so much! The best insta gallery app I have found so far for the price. I love the ability to customize the look of the hover!

Mansa Tea

Great app and customer service. I was able to get help immediately and have it set up ready to go within a few hours.

The Design Edit

Fantastic app and even better support! I've received fantastic support from Tom & Domagoj for this app, and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to add Instagram to their website (now that Shopify no longer supports Instagram in themes as of 31st March).

Australian Diamond Network

Have been using this app for a few months.
No issues and has been working well - very happy.
Thanks