Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Shoppable Instagram, UGC, Photo Gallery, Lookbook

Nudebypoi

This is such a brilliant app. Very easy to set up or if you have a problem customer service support replies within 24 hours.

Modern Mija

Works great for my Shop Insta page. It is fairly simple to go in and tag the products that you want, I just wish I could tag more than 1.

Wildteaqi Official Website

I love this app so much!!!! It's so easy to set up and exactly what I want! It makes my gallery page connect with my Instagram in a really great way!

Elegant Auto Retail

Brilliant App. Easy Installation

Amour Envie

5/5! Met these guys in person and couldn't be any more trusting, legit and helpful. Will help you in any way possible so don't hold back with hesitation. Step by step guide on how to get you set up fully satisfied! An app I'd be lost without now! Thanks guys - Liam from Amour Envie,

WWW.AMOURENVIE.CO.UK

Ursamajorvt

Covet.pics has allowed us to really enhance the customer experience on our website. We're able to share a gallery of our customer-contributed photos which brings a lot of life to the site. The app is easy to use and the customer service has been great!

Lm Products

love this. easy to use. quick set up. adds the branding i put into my instagram into my site very easily.

Palladio

The team over at Covet pics are super helpful. They went out of their way to make an adjustment for our store. I usually rarely do reviews, but they have truly earned it.

Thanks for your help TOM!!

Polishedfashions

Good app, but one big bug with buy now not showing updated prices. I already brought it up, but I guess it's still not being fixed. Disappointed cause I do like the app and want to use it. Hope it gets fixed soon so i can use again. The direct buy function is the opposite of useful if customers click on direct buy and get wrong prices.
Will update review in a couple weeks!
Dom reached out fixed the problem quickly. I guess that's why it's a 5 star app. Thanks for the fix and your hard work!

Blue Brontide

Amazing, so easy to install and looks amazing ☞ bluebrontide.com
Really couldn't recommend this app more!!!