Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Shoppable Instagram, UGC, Photo Gallery, Lookbook

Knighttimepiece Com

What a great app! Made even better by the customer service, feed looks great! One of the few apps to have a truly great free plan - will be looking to upgrade when we get up and running for sure !

Verdier Jewelry

Great App! Easy to use and a wonderful extra to share your Instagram, product pics or lifestyle shots on your site. Adds a very nice dynamic feel. Go get it!

Jukes Street

Covet pics is easy to use, looks great on the website and is delivering more traffic to our website. Im still using the app for free and its amazing, love love love it!
Thanks

Queen Co

Awesome app and terrific support!

Hydeandhare

Visually this is one of the best apps I've come across to showcase my portfolio. The layout and options you have are just perfect and it really does help show off professional photography while also linking to products! 5* and 5* support! Thanks Tom.

The Leggings Shop

I've had the app installed for about an hour and a half and I'm already up and running with a Shop our Insta page and also product galleries. Liking it so far. Definitely easy to set up!

Exotac

This app is absolutely fantastic, even just the free features! I had an issue with it only displaying 2 and 3 images wide even when I configured it for 5. Tom@covet, provided nearly instant customer service and fixed it within hours (template width issue). I won't hesitate to pay for this app as I now know it's well supported. Thanks Tom!

Radical Dreams Pins

LOVE this app! Great to show actual customers with my products. Easily my favorite paid app

Paqmusictour

This app is very easy to use and looks great on our site!

Ms Hair

Great App, highly recommended and a good support team that responds quickly.