Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

NB Online Store

Tried to link my Instagram app through the app but it doesn't show up properly. It appears to show a red pop stating the facebook and Instagram isn't integrated.

???

July 23, 2019

Hi there,

We're really sorry that you had trouble setting up our app. We did send you a few emails to try and help you but never received a response. I can see you were successful in connecting the app and if you ever need help implementing galleries in your store, we're happy to embed it in your theme for free.

You can contact us anytime at support@spacesquirrel.co and our team would be more than happy to help.

-Dom, Co-Founder

OGI-LTD

looks good. App was high recommended but by mistake picked up my personal Instagram account instead of business page. Will try to connect to someone to fix issue.

Rolfprima

I find this app very misleading... you really can't do anything unless you subscribe - it's not free

July 23, 2019

Hi there,

We're really sorry that you didn't enjoy the app! Our free plan has changed over time but we try to offer lots of options on that plan including the ability to pull images from your Instagram account and customize the look of your gallery. You can even keep it free indefinitely. It is true that some features require a paid plan but that's because we have to pay to host changes and some of the images. I can see you only had the app installed for a few minutes but we'd love to help you get value from our app.

We're always happy to help you sort out a solution based on your budget. There's a lot that you can do on the free plan. Our support team is more than happy to help any time at support@spacesquirrel.co

-Dom, Co-Founder

Direct 4x4

Simple to install and use and very configurable. Just be wary that putting a lot of Instagram images on your page will slow the load speed down so it may be best to keep it off your homepage.

Ntofficial

We at NT UNOFFICIAL love this app. We are constantly spreading the message that the Northern Territory is the greatest place on earth. We share amazing photos on our instagram and want to show those on our website. This app allows us to do this in style. Thanks guys! And we hope to CU in the NT one day :)

Chanelspasa

Best Instagram feed app in Shopify

Eco Meal Prep

Awesome app and unmatched support! I highly recommend this app

Mademoiselle Lash

I love this app!! It's great because it's so flexible to create new galleries for each product. Very unique and store friendly to create a great shopping experience for my visitors.

Wallflower Wolves

Not refreshing info and have to delete gallery and recreate if I want to change anything. Works well and good app otherwise.

The G O A T Graphics

fast, easy, and simple to embed on your website. love it, thank you!