Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery | Reviews

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

The Chic Nest

This app was so easy to install..the instructions were so simple, so impressed with the service..highly recommend

Ritos Loja Mística Virtual

O aplicativo é incrível, me salvou ainda mais depois que o instagram mudou sua política e minha funcionalidade nativa parou de funcionar, obrigado.

My Cotton Drawer

A really good app. I wouldn't say it is totally straightforward to install, but the really excellent instructions mean that once you follow those instructions, the set up runs smoothly. I’m using the free version and only 1 gallery and I’m delighted with it. If the free version is anything to go by, I would imagine the paid for version is brilliant. I hope to upgrade in the future

Gray Lane Beauty

Tom, and the success team, was incredibly helpful. The results are beautiful, better than I could have imagined especially since they have incorporated an e-commerce element. I would warn that the implementation involves cutting and pasting code in a couple steps so it was a bbit daunting, but I was able to do it (and I'm not a developer) without any error and it was well worth it.

Hippy Feet

The app wouldn't connect to an Instagram account. It just kept giving me error messages. Giving up after several attempts and wasted time.

February 10, 2020

We're sorry that you had a bad experience with Covet.pics! We've tried to contact you to help but have not heard back from you.

Now that Instagram's API is deprecated, users have to connect to Instagram via Facebook Business pages and it also requires an Instagram Business Account. There are a few steps to set it all up but we've made an in-depth guide that you can follow in our Help Center. As well, we're always happy to help diagnose and explain further if you contact us at support@spacesquirrel.co

We'd be more than happy to help you and any other users with their setup so feel free to contact us anytime and we'll answer as soon as we can.

Dom

SCARCI

Worked well when it was first installed... then stopped working. Will not reconnect or update my social accounts.

February 10, 2020

We're really sorry that you had trouble using our app! We have tried to contact you to help you get this setup and working for you but have not heard back from you.

Our team is always available and happy to help in any way we can and we'd love to help get this connection sorted for you so that you can use the app to its full potential. If you have more questions or want any help at all, contact us at support@spacesquirrel.co

If you have any issues or have any questions regarding connecting or setting the app up, please let us know and we will help you as fast as we can.

Thanks,
Dom

Garrison

Es una app estupenda, fácil de instalar y que proporciona muchas posibilidades para enriquecer tu web. La recomiendo 100%. Muchas Gracias a sus creadores.

It is a great app, easy to install and that provides many possibilities to enrich your website. I recommend it 100%. Thank you very much to its creators.

try wild

I really love this app. 1st being it has finally sorted out my instagram feed with the perfect customisation needed and with ease to use it. Then comes the lookbook, which once again has seriously helped me change my pretty boring looking look book into a sleek design. Thanks guys

Santo + Rini

I am using the free version of this app and I am happy with its functionality. Any technical issues I have had have been addressed quickly and with ease. Only downfall is that you can only tag one product on the free version.

Vidlogix

This is a 5-star app with 3-star service. The app does not meet my needs in its current incarnation. My request to add additional functionality was denied albeit politely. It should be noted that I agreed to pay for such functionality. I'm not trying to get something for free. It is ridiculously easy to add search functionality to the isotope.js grid so that customers can search and/or filter images. Whatever!

What bothers me are the lies. Don't BS me by saying that it is very server intensive to manually rearrange images to the extent that they must charge merchants $49/mo. Hello!?!? I simply requested that you add one (1) business feature to my Basic plan. I don't need any of that other jazz. So, they get a 3-star for being unaccommodating.