Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Shoppable Instagram, UGC, Photo Gallery, Lookbook

Gungoddess Com

Love this app! User-friendly, easy to set up, looks great, loads fast and very responsive support. Very happy.

Yosmo

Loving this app and its functionality. It gives the store a nice look and very easy to add products.

Lid Lush Store

Awesome! Perfect customization options! And it’s free!

Chupi Jewellery

Great app, and very helpful support.

Styleyourbehaviour Apparel

So far so good! Only used them recently, was very easy to set up however I did need help embedding the code into my store but the support team did it very quickly for me! It has given my store so much personality too! Thank you Covet Pics!

Mini Village

Great app! Exactly what I was after. Customer service is very quick to response and very helpful.
www.minivillage.com.au

Cork Collection

We use Covet.pics to create inspiration lookbooks for our online boutique. The app allows for a lot of of flexibility and continues to roll out enhancements/improvements on a regular basis, which we love. Support is also top notch. The team always responds to us quickly and with an answer. Great app!

Geometrico

This is a really great app! exactly what I was looking for. The free version offers great flexibility, and doesn't compromise style to make you upgrade. Really love it, you can check it out on my social page.

Space Australia

This looks great on our site! Thanks

Woodstone

it has problems. The widget on website keep crushing and looks pretty bad .

edit: They fixed it quickly