Covet Instagram Feed & Reviews

Covet Instagram Feed & Reviews

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
September 5, 2020

I love the covet pics app. It's really easy to use and looks so elegant. The documentation is excellent - I was able to add to additional pages on my own. Nice way to repurpose your instagram content on the web.

homesteadbluemountain
Time spent using app: 12 days
Edited September 2, 2020

Very Impressed with this app and a great addition to any website for style, cross-selling and styling. Team of helpful people behind the scenes, and once you have figured out how to use the app and embed to your website the possibilities are an asset to any online store with strong styling and Instagram presence.

Clutch Cafe
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 24, 2020

Beautiful & easy to use app. Customer service is very efficient and friendly. Loving the Product Gallery - definitely worth the upgrade.

VOHCO
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Edited August 5, 2020

Great app that looks professional on our store! I would recommend this as it has lots of great features

Todhunter.com
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 5, 2020

I’ve tried multiple Instagram feed apps and Covet is definitely the best. As a designer I care very much about how the feed looks & functions. Covet makes it exteremly easy to customize your feed exactly how you want. Also, their customer support is great. I reached out with a question regarding the display of my feed and Tom provided extremely quick assistance and fixed my issue. I’m currently on their free plan however after my experience with them I definitely plan to upgrade and continue using their service. Definitely worth it!

SkinbySyd
Time spent using app: 17 days
July 31, 2020

These guys are awesome. I had an issue for a currency converter app that was conflicting, however, these guys worked on a fix very quickly and provided excellent customer service. Legends...

Pet Pillow Factory
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 29, 2020

sucks................................................................................................................................................................................................................

frisqie
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
Space Squirrel Ltd. replied September 12, 2020

We're really sorry that you did not enjoy using our app! We've tried to contact you multiple times regarding your experience but have not heard back yet. We can see that you only used the app for a few minutes before uninstalling and leaving the review and we'd love to help find out what you needed from the app that we could not offer.

Our support team is always available and eager to help you get set up and we've also created a large Help Center full of articles, guides, and videos to help you with anything that might come up. If you or any other merchants ever have any questions, just reach out at support@spacesquirrel.co and we'll get back to you asap.

- Dom, Founder

Edited July 22, 2020

We worked with Tom recently regarding updating the Instagram feed on our website. He worked so quickly and seamlessly with us and I would recommend this app a million times over. You will not be disappointed and the service is exceptional

Cosmakery
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited July 20, 2020

I used this app to help me to promote my Instagram account and I am so delighted with everything! Absolutely stunning! I recommend it! Give it a go!

Alexander-Palm.Photography
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited February 16, 2022

After March 2020, Instagram was no longer allowing their feeds to appear on Shopify themes that supported their platform, unless through a partnered 3rd party app. I found Covet Pics and I could not be more pleased with the look and the great help I received from the developer Tom, to embed the app for me as well. As a small business I chose the basic plan, with plans to upgrade in the future. Love this app!

Pat Sutton Collection