Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

frisqie

sucks................................................................................................................................................................................................................

September 12, 2020

We're really sorry that you did not enjoy using our app! We've tried to contact you multiple times regarding your experience but have not heard back yet. We can see that you only used the app for a few minutes before uninstalling and leaving the review and we'd love to help find out what you needed from the app that we could not offer.

Our support team is always available and eager to help you get set up and we've also created a large Help Center full of articles, guides, and videos to help you with anything that might come up. If you or any other merchants ever have any questions, just reach out at support@spacesquirrel.co and we'll get back to you asap.

- Dom, Founder

Cosmakery

We worked with Tom recently regarding updating the Instagram feed on our website. He worked so quickly and seamlessly with us and I would recommend this app a million times over. You will not be disappointed and the service is exceptional

Alexander-Palm.Photography

I used this app to help me to promote my Instagram account and I am so delighted with everything! Absolutely stunning! I recommend it! Give it a go!

Pat Sutton Collection

After March 2020, Instagram was no longer allowing their feeds to appear on Shopify themes that supported their platform, unless through a partnered 3rd party app. I found Covet Pics and I could not be more pleased with the look and the great help I received from the developer Tom, to embed the app for me as well. As a small business I chose the basic plan, with plans to upgrade in the future.

TimberWink Studio

Awesome service! The app was successfully installed with all the help from Covet. Super-fast responses. Highly recommend!

ALEXIA MARÍA

Instagram feed looks amazing and has such wonderful features. App is very user-friendly. I reached out to their support team for additional help on making a minor tweak to my gallery title and they responded and assisted me very quickly!

Jewelled Raven

Really helpful - had a small issue installing but Tom sorted it all for me and positioned everything exactly where I wanted it - Many thanks

BLOCHWOOD

Great app and just as important - AMAZING and quick custumer support! I am not so good at technical website stuff, and Tom at Space Squirrel support team just helped right away and did the neccessary adjustment so everything works now, without me having to do anything at all. Thanks a lot!

Oh Happy Home

Great app and works well! I had a few issues with setting it up on my website but they fixed it all up for me promptly!

ILU Fitwear

We have used this app to connect our IG feed into our shopify store. Set up was simple but we struggled to embed th COVET gallery into the store. Space Squirrel guys have been incredibly helpful and quick to respond- it's early days but so far very impressed!!