Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Green Beanz

Really is a good look having the feed on our website. Great customer service too. I had an issue where the feed wasn't visible because we lost connection to FB and they responded very quickly and problem solved!
Mick

Bramwell Brown Clocks

Does a good job for us. We're on the free level and would consider upgrading when we update the website next. Good customer support also.

Frankie's Story

5 STARS rating for this app. I love how the app creates my feed for Instragram. I highly recommend using this app.

Kurafuchi

App stopped working without any warning or notification. Support not responding. I’m deleting it. There are plenty of other options.

June 22, 2020

Hi there - We are really sorry that you had trouble with our app. We've tried to contact you multiple times but never heard back. It seems you initially contacted us on a weekend when support can take longer to respond to emails, something we apologize that you had to wait for.

Covet.pics continues to work and we are dedicated to providing a reliable platform for all our users. We have a huge array of support guides available for any situation and it seems in this case that a simple refresh was all that was needed.

If anyone has any questions or needs any help, please contact us at support@spacesquirrel.co and we will respond as quickly as possible. Our dedicated support team loves hearing from our users and helping them through any questions.

-Dom, Co-Founder

Antola Trading

Great App! I had trouble trying to set it up in my store (not the apps fault, I just have no idea what I'm doing) and Tom was able to set it up for me really quickly & without any fuss! Thanks so much!

CASSY | Vêtements et accessoires pour femmes

À ce jour, je n'ai rencontré aucun problème avec cette application.
Très facile a installé et à configurer.
Ce met rapidement à jour, je recommande ++++ !

Artwork Bodyshop

Great app and it has great features !! Help support was there when i needed and solved all my problems !! 5/5 !!

Realness of Beauty

Really good app, works perfectly with my theme. Great customer service, I totally recommend this app

Sugarpuss London

Tech support were super helpful & installed the gallery for me. Everything now runs smoothly & in the right place. Thanks! X

coppermoonboutique

Fab app and the team are really helpful, it works seamlessly with my Shopify store and makes it look very professional