Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Shoppable Instagram, UGC, Photo Gallery, Lookbook

Toki Mats

Such a great feature! I wish I knew about it earlier, it's really powerful to leverage tagged Instagram photos on my website AND make them shoppable

krkc&cokr

yes, it's a very good APP, It helped me a lot, thank you.

Poole's Embroidery, LLC

I really like the simplicity of this app. All I had to do was install to Shopify, create a page, copy and paste the code into the page and poof. All the pictures from my Instagram account show up.

XCVI

Love this app. It's a great tool. And customer support is quick and very responsive to my needs. Strongly recommend it if you want the Shop The Look option for your store.

ekkorus

I LOVE IT! its vary easy to use there isn't nothing bad about this app oops except you need a facebook acct it helps but everybody has 1 of those except me

Jeans 2 Die 4

I love the ease and simplicity of the use and applications. Great addition to display on your website

Story Skateboard Company

The developers responded shortly after posting my original review. They worked tirelessly for well over a week, communicating several times each day with me and with Facebook to get the issue sorted out.

To their credit, the app has been fixed and is currently working perfectly.

I looked into several other options/alternatives, but none of them have the full functionality that this one does. I'm so glad they were able to get it working with the new Facebook API in a timely manner.

Thanks, Covet.pics team.

ORIGINAL REVIEW BELOW:

The app has stopped working and the developer has provided a generic 'it isn't our fault and we can't really help you' message within the admin panel. Furthermore, they are unresponsive to emails requesting to discuss the situation further. We built the majority of our site around this app, and now we're going to tear down the site and rebuild the entire front end around an alternate app. I find this to be an unacceptable position to be forced into. The developer should either fix this immediately, or pay for the development work that we're about to undertake to remedy the situation.

Covet Dance

This app allows me to easily add Instagram galleries and look books to our site. It even has a great way to allow customers to upload their photos. Very simple to use on our Shopify site.

NB Online Store

Tried to link my Instagram app through the app but it doesn't show up properly. It appears to show a red pop stating the facebook and Instagram isn't integrated.

???

July 23, 2019

Hi there,

We're really sorry that you had trouble setting up our app. We did send you a few emails to try and help you but never received a response. I can see you were successful in connecting the app and if you ever need help implementing galleries in your store, we're happy to embed it in your theme for free.

You can contact us anytime at support@spacesquirrel.co and our team would be more than happy to help.

-Dom, Co-Founder

OGI-LTD

looks good. App was high recommended but by mistake picked up my personal Instagram account instead of business page. Will try to connect to someone to fix issue.