Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ledermoden Susanne

It‘s quite easy to instal the app, although I made some mistakes. But nevertheless it‘s easy to go around the app. AND the support is super helpful and more than helpful to solve your problems. What I really don‘t like is, that it isn’t responsive- the quantity of pictures isn‘t adjusting to the devices.

NepaCrafts Product

the customer service is top notch. Dom was very helpful and solve the problem immediately. I highly recommend the COVET PICS.

Bohemian Island

Utterly brilliant app. Easy to set up, the tutorial made it so easy to integrate on our Superstore Theme. Looks class on our site. The free plan is all we need right now. So so happy.

Live & Let Dye

Great app and super easy to install and use. Plus, looks great! So happy I added it to my site and can't wait to see what else I can do with it!

Tigeranx Sportswear

Very pleased with the customer service, Tom was really helpful and fast solving my requests. Thanks a lot !

The Essential Jewels

A great looking app with awesome features (free too!). Support was responsive and helpful and helped me with coding. Highly recommend!

Spiritgirl Activewear

I use Covet Pics to showcase my Instagram on my home page. It works great. I had an issue with the feed, but support was on it and fixed the problem quickly. I highly recommended this app.

Mammal Strength

superb customer service all round. Thanks for your help dom. The app has amazing layout options and formats.

Aldélinda Home

Like some other comments there is a problem with auto synchronization of the Instagram images of the gallery.
We have to manually resynchronize the Covet Pics gallery because the photos often have display problems. Too bad!

WhySoBlue

Customer service is questionable - I really like the app coz it's easy and very aesthetic. BUT it disconnects my instagram account all the time and I have to keep re-connecting them. Have written to their chat service twice before (they don't have live chat) and have not heard from them both times. Not sure if I'll use this app if i can't find re-syncing solution!
If anyone else here has a solution, do let me know. Thanks. PS- Team Covet hope you can find a way to improve Cust Service in the future, you have a good product here.