Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

WhySoBlue

Customer service is questionable - I really like the app coz it's easy and very aesthetic. BUT it disconnects my instagram account all the time and I have to keep re-connecting them. Have written to their chat service twice before (they don't have live chat) and have not heard from them both times. Not sure if I'll use this app if i can't find re-syncing solution!
If anyone else here has a solution, do let me know. Thanks. PS- Team Covet hope you can find a way to improve Cust Service in the future, you have a good product here.

Vendage Goods

I actually really liked the look and functionality of this app, but it slowed my store speed down soooo much that I had to delete. I'm not super tech/code savvy, so it's possible it was just a bad combo with my Minimal Theme.

The Mustard Seed Marketplace

Love this app, and the ease of using it! When my account disconnected from facebook, I had issues - and the support team quickly helped me to resolve the issue! Love the look of the Instagram feed on my website! Love using this app!

D I R I S

I needed to make my instagram images look smaller on screen and it was all done for me! Looks perfect now!

Many Hands

Straightforward app, works and looks just how I want it to. They also offer great customer service (even for the free plan) if something does go wrong.

Born Clothing

This application slowed my store speed by over 15 seconds causing a massive amount of customer drop off and directly affecting our sales. Just by a quick Google Speed Insight, the loading time of the images alone was over 10 seconds. Honestly shocking as most customers would leave a site by that time. I have reached out to their customer support with hopes they will sort this bug. If they provide a solution to this I am happy to change the review as this is the only issue I have with the application, but it is a massive issue rendering the app unusable.

June 14, 2021

We're really sorry that you didn't enjoy using our app!

We contacted you multiple times about this and explained that this was not caused by our app. We run Google PageSpeed and it was indicating exactly what the problem was and we try to communicate that with you. After you removed the app, we tested your website for couple of days and there was no change in site speed, which is clear evidence that it was not caused by our app.

If anyone has any questions regrading site speed tests and our app, you can contact us anytime at support@spacesquirrel.co, and we're always happy to look into it and provide solutions, if necessary.

Feel free to reach out to us again, and we'd be happy to resolve this with you.

-Dom

Wild Horizon

If you're looking to create a feed of your customers' @tagged Instagram photos on your website, this is the app you want! It seems most similar apps only have the option to display your own posts made on your own account, so Covet's versatility is really appreciated. Instagram seems to be frequently overhauling their system in ways that can cause apps like these to stop working sometimes (not the app's fault), but Covet's support team has always been very responsive and helpful in getting things working again.

Sprout Enterprise®

Great support for this app -- even if you have the free version! We're very happy with this app. Easy to install and use. Only (self-inflicted) issues have come when we've upgraded our theme. Then, response from customer support has been quick and recommendations on what to tweak in our code were spot on.

Used by God

The app's admin and setup time is awesome. In terms of performance, it's highly questionable. It appears that you get better performance on a paid plan. For now, I'll search for other apps and perhaps in parallel find a developer that can lazy load their application.

February 24, 2021

We're really sorry that you didn't enjoy using our app! Instagram's API returns only large uncompressed images and doesn’t have any options to return resized images, like Shopify does. This means all we have are large uncompressed images to load. It also means we cannot compress them or lazy load them when pulling straight from Instagram. However, on paid plans we are now auto-compressing and hosting images from Instagram for faster loading.

On the free plan you still have some options: you can compress your images before uploading them to Instagram - that will help the images load faster as well. As well, you can simply decide to show fewer images on initial load, and that is dictated by the "Number of photos" option in the Customize Gallery screen. The fewer images that load initially, the faster the gallery will load.

Again, we're really sorry that you didn't enjoy the app and we are doing all we can to alleviate the issues caused by Instagram's API. If anyone has any questions or concerns, they can reach us anytime at support@spacesquirrel.co

Adrisya

I am very happy with the app. The support from Tom was prompt. I would definitely recommend this app