Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Stella Stella

I don't understand how this apps gets so many rave reviews. My experience has been quite glitchy. Sometimes my product names don't populate for tagging. And some photos show up in product images even though they're hidden.

Rag Hound

Easy to use and beautiful interface!

Jahamotajuwels

I´m really satisfied with this app. Very intuitive and user friendly! It lets our customers shop within our Instagram pictures! www.jahamota.com

Lindsayrappart

Obsessed with this app! I get so many compliments on the way my instagram feed shows on my home page! It really brings my website to life. It helps me get more followers on my instagram, as well as helps website visitors get a better glimpse of who I am even if they don't have instagram. This has definitely helped increase sales and get my customers more interactive with my website! :)
Take a look: www.LindsayRapp.com

Little E Nyc

Love this app! It looks great on our site - check it out <3

Gemmawinters

Great App! Will save massive time https://weddinglookbook.co.uk

Dotoly

So far so good! Will edit as I go along, check it out on our homepage!

Polepunzel

REALLY happy with this app! Easiest Instagram embed app so far.

Luke Grant Muller

I use this for my metallic brogue shoes store. So far, so good.

One Tribe Apparel

Amazing app. It's grown so much in the last few months. Back when we installed it in the store, it had a few issues but the best thing about this app isn't the amazing features, ease of use, or automation - it's the customer service. Quick and efficient, very patient, and take feedback seriously.