Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Shoppable Instagram, UGC, Photo Gallery, Lookbook

Mmore Cases

A great app! Works out of the box, love it :) www.mmore.net - handcrafted phone cases

Shop Boem

Great app. Easy to use, links are very shoppable on the website. Awesome troubleshooting and customer service if needed.

Von Routte

Fantastic. Loved the way it works. I've been looking for something like this for a while now.

Leanimale

I like it, but you have to pay $39.99/mo for instant refresh to link your products immediately after you post on IG. Unfortunately, having to wait 2 hours to refresh means sometimes I forget to come back and link until much later, and $39.99/mo seems like too much to me.

Veganela

Awesome app! Very clean and easy to use. Makes my site (veganela.com) look really cool and integrates well with users linking directly from Instagram!

Lurril

Amazing app! Our dog collars are shown and shopped at their best in our look book! Thank you

Ritzy Bagz

Even on free plan you have gallery with one hashtag fully connected to your product. So even when starting on budget you get good working app. If you want to upload photos or connect more tags you can choose paid plan. But for beginning, it does all you need:-) I am very happy with that.

Lookshop4women

Simply the best! Best quality-price ratio with the features I needed. Thanks!

Meetflint

I had tried many Instagram apps on Shopify before this one and Covet.pics has all the features I need at a very reasonable price. It is so easy to use and the customer support is fantastic. We can now show off our products on our homepage with a beautifully clear gallery.

Diapers Milk

Best app for pics from social networks !