Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Ultimateshield

I went through nearly all Instagram apps on Shopify and this is without a doubt the best. Excellent design, looks beautiful, great features. Highly recommended. And the customer service from Dom is amazing. Thank you. Looking forward to the email customer to share pics option coming soon :-)

Lunar Tides

Easy, fast, intuitive! The shop by Instagram feature is perfect - overall a great app!

Ilushess

I really liked this app, I used it for several months and was able to showcase photos in a professional way that brought sales by showcasing my Insta feed. It was very easy to load and manage. Highly recommend and will use again in the future when ready to post another gallery. Dom, the developer of the app, is very personable and helpful too.

Bold Stag

Great App! This app brings all features we were searching for since months.. Especially for small business a great chance to make your instagram feed shobable.

Rainbowoptx

We reviewed all the shopable Instagram apps and decided this one was the best for our needs. Setup was easy. It's live on our website. Check it out.

Spookiesbr

Just amazing. Cover all my needs just with the Free plan, hope to get some money for the pro plan soon. Also, very quickly supporting with problems.

Neonbeige

We love using this for our opine stores!

Houseoftreasure Eu

This is an excellent app. We've compared all similar options, and this offers the most clean and elegant design, alongside all the needed features!

Works perfectly and fits the needs of a small brand even in the free version.

Feel free to check what it looks like for us at https://houseoftreasure.eu/pages/instafeed

Cynts Fashions Boutique

I love it makes my website look great!

Wornstar

Definitely the best and most affordable option for shop by Instagram galleries that I've found, and I've tried several. The best thing is that it also works with regular image galleries as well without the need for Instagram. Easy to use and customize with a bit of CSS to work for several of my gallery needs at www.wornstar.com. I've even implemented them into my online Look Book to make it shoppable. Dom has been top notch with service and support and open to suggestions to make his product even better. You'd be foolish not to give it a shot.