Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Wheelie City Bikes

Very good app! we are using it on our store www.wheeliebikes.ch
It's easy to customise it to your websites look - also in the free version

Bvstore 17445

Can I give 10 stars because this app deserves it. I've tried every single insta hosting app and this is by far the absolute best. From being able to edit the design, to creating multiple (beautiful) galleries and hosting them on your site easily, this app is fantastic. Every online store NEEDS this app. Customer service is absolutely superb. Answered all of my questions promptly and professioanlly. MUST HAVE!!!

Miista 4

Easy to integrate and use. No complaints.

St8te

Great App. Easy to setup and great for sales conversions

Tessera

We've only been using this app for a few days, but so far it is exactly what we had hoped. We look forward to using it some more in the future.

Baileys Blossoms

Absolutely vital to our company! Covet pics has allowed us to provide a shopable Instagram, seasonal look book, as well as promotional look books for our children's fashion line. See it in action at baileysblossoms.com Keep up the good work covet pics! - Erin Hooley, Owner/Founder Bailey's Blossoms

Rosesandrhinos

Love this app. Easy to use and effective.May plan to upgrade so I can tag more items per pic but for now its just what I need. Highly recommnend.

Mitos Jewellery

I just installed Covet.pics :) Wonderfull app! Very easy to customize. Now I have a stunning gallery for instagram on my website! Definately I will upgrade it after my free trial.

Furry Feline Creatives

love this app, this is beautiful done.

Ultraleanbody

great experience! highly recommend to others.