Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Shoppable Instagram, UGC, Photo Gallery, Lookbook

Minibini Uk

Great app and customer service!

The Bonniemob

Easy to install and creates a beautiful and clean grid gallery that shows off our baby clothes pictures very nicely. Also like the 'shop the look' hover effect that will sit well with most brands look and feel.

The Boot Room

Love this app! Have created a great shop from instagram page on my website! Love it!

Topdress

I'm using the free version and it works wonders.

Libas Trendy Fashion Store

Wonderfull APP!! Very good support team. The best thing about the app is, very fast and simple admin interface ! You don't need anything more than this app does

Flint Gioielli

Great app, very simple to setup and a breeze to use. I can certainly recommend it!

Urbanclub Ltd

Great App! Very user-friendly. Excellent Customer Support! Highly recommend this App.

Boho Soul Bikinis

Very easy to set up and awesome customer support.

Thriftette

Brilliant. My fave shopify app by far and well worth the money. I tried out a few of these "shop my instagram" apps before and this one is definitely the best. It's affordable with a range of plans and is customisable.

Ouroboros Herbals

Very easy to set up and manage. We are very happy with how great covet.pics looks on our site. We added our shoppable IG feed to our front page and created a separate section as well. We had tried a similar app, but went with this one after finding it more user friendly, time saving, and better priced (if you want to customize a bit).