Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Shop2911

So far so good! Needed a way to bring my instagram feed into my site. The fact that this is shopable is awesome!

Gypsylee

Love this app so far! Was very easy to install and runs smoothly.

Happy Events Gr

Love Covet Pics!! I love that you can change how your gallery shows up on the page, and the support and customer service are amazing!
Thanks! Kathy From Happy Events Greece

Arabicwatch

Such a great app, love it. I had an issue and contacted them and they solved it within a few minutes. Their free option is amazing.

Ninjanutz 2

I love apps that are beautifully designed. Covet Pics is just one of those apps. I absolutely love it!

Sun Of A Beach Australia

Really happy with Covet - the customer service is awesome and the product is very flexible.

Mdsugar

Fonctionne parfaitement simple et rapide !

District Of Clothing

I absolutely love this app—it's boosted sales, looks great on desktop and mobile, and their customer service fantastic. 5 Stars!

Wheelie City Bikes

Very good app! we are using it on our store www.wheeliebikes.ch
It's easy to customise it to your websites look - also in the free version

Bvstore 17445

Can I give 10 stars because this app deserves it. I've tried every single insta hosting app and this is by far the absolute best. From being able to edit the design, to creating multiple (beautiful) galleries and hosting them on your site easily, this app is fantastic. Every online store NEEDS this app. Customer service is absolutely superb. Answered all of my questions promptly and professioanlly. MUST HAVE!!!