Covet Instagram Feed & Reviews

Covet Instagram Feed & Reviews

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
February 20, 2017

This app is awesome! We just love it! very user friendly and it makes my store looks so much nicer!

Candyapple Store
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 20, 2017

This app is easy to use! It looks stunning on our website and even allows ours shop via the Instagram feed on our website. The only advice I would give the team is a way to identify that it's an IG page by adding ("Feed" or "Instagram"). Overall though, it's a great app and I'm really pleased with the simple integration.

Iconic Gal
Time spent using app: 7 months
February 19, 2017

Love it!! Easy to use. Looks great. :)))

Dashikikiss
Thailand
Time spent using app: 3 days
February 16, 2017

Looks good and provides some nice social proof for the website. Dom, you the man. Helped get it embedded on my homepage, so super easy set up.

Easily a must-have app.

See it on my website: www.snappieshats.com

Snappies Hats
Time spent using app: 7 months
February 15, 2017

Easy to use, looks great and its free! Spot on!

Eaton Hampers Basketware
Time spent using app: About 2 years
February 14, 2017

Simple & clean design! Support is super responsive and listen to our needs!
Keep it up! Highly recommend this apps!

Backtozero
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 13, 2017

The integration into ideachic.net as a collection is what sold this app for us. Looks great, works great!

Idea Chic
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 10, 2017

Best App I've found for linking with Insta by a clear mile! Thanks Covet Pics - Love it!

Smakbang
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 9, 2017

Love this app! Such great functionality. We use it for all of our shops - much better than all of the other instagram feed apps for shopify, because this one offers a free version unlike the other ones and then you can upgrade to create more galleries. Highly recommend!

Plantorigin
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 7, 2017

Really like this app so far. Pics compressed in the background, SEO rename, fast compression speed... These are all very impressive features. Though I'd hope SEO rename can also be processed in batch & in the background too! (And I'd hope asset images can be SEO renamed as well!)

Balinisports