Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Arabicwatch

Such a great app, love it. I had an issue and contacted them and they solved it within a few minutes. Their free option is amazing.

Ninjanutz 2

I love apps that are beautifully designed. Covet Pics is just one of those apps. I absolutely love it!

Sun Of A Beach Australia

Really happy with Covet - the customer service is awesome and the product is very flexible.

Mdsugar

Fonctionne parfaitement simple et rapide !

District Of Clothing

I absolutely love this app—it's boosted sales, looks great on desktop and mobile, and their customer service fantastic. 5 Stars!

Wheelie City Bikes

Very good app! we are using it on our store www.wheeliebikes.ch
It's easy to customise it to your websites look - also in the free version

Bvstore 17445

Can I give 10 stars because this app deserves it. I've tried every single insta hosting app and this is by far the absolute best. From being able to edit the design, to creating multiple (beautiful) galleries and hosting them on your site easily, this app is fantastic. Every online store NEEDS this app. Customer service is absolutely superb. Answered all of my questions promptly and professioanlly. MUST HAVE!!!

Miista 4

Easy to integrate and use. No complaints.

St8te

Great App. Easy to setup and great for sales conversions

Tessera

We've only been using this app for a few days, but so far it is exactly what we had hoped. We look forward to using it some more in the future.