Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Shoppable Instagram, UGC, Photo Gallery, Lookbook

Phatbuddha

This app has made our site! We really wanted a clean and professional lookbook feel. Covet.pics provided us exactly what we needed. Started off with the free plan but quickly upgraded to the advanced $19.99 plan so that we had all the functionality. We are a few months into using it and have received lots of compliments on our site. Dom and his support team have been wonderful. Highly recommend.

Zigzev

This app is amazing! I've been wanting to set up some kind of a gallery page for a long time now but haven't had the time to put into other apps. This app has made it SUPER fast and simple to style an amazing looking gallery page. Check it out: https://www.zigzev.com/pages/shop-our-insta The best part? It's shoppable! I'm loving this, thanks guys!!!

Blinglaneindia

This App is a Gamechanger!
Visual Reviews are processed 60,000X faster in the brain than text.
If you are considering turning your webstore into Visual Reviews based Social Commerce, this is where your search ends.
Amazing Support.
Smooth as Silk.
Five Stars*****

Waluci

Excellent app!
Easy to install and customize!
The best of all is the quick answers and services you get if you email the support.
Highly recommend!

Thethirds

Highly recommend. Great customer service, awesome app.

Kadi Creative

Although I've only been on Shopify for a week, this is by far the best app I've had. Does everything I wanted it to and more (with the buy feature in the photo descriptions) and so easy to use with shopify interface intergration. Wonderful UX.

Outer Cross

Easy to set up and looks great. Customer service can't be faulted either. Still a new app but it looks as though it has potential for great things and provides exactly what I was looking for.

Urban Edc Supply

UPDATE (10/5/16): This app has changed the game for me. I now use my main IG gallery on my main landing page. Dom and crew have been awesome to work with. Fast responses to customer emails, and quick fixes as well. Thank you Covet!

Wonderful app. Fast, great customer service! Still relatively new, but can't wait to see where it goes. I've been looking for something like this for a while, but didn't see one I liked until this one. Highly recommended!

Greggy1293

We'd been looking for a well designed IG gallery and installed Covet.pics to see how it would work. The design is the best I've seen and it was exactly what we were looking for to represent our brand! It's super easy to customize and the developer is quick to respond, super helpful, and pretty awesome to work with if needed. I would definitely recommend this to all store owners as it is a great app!

Woodies

Definitely recommend Covet.Pics It let's you setup galleries based on Instagram feeds. They come out looking beautiful, very customizable, and the developer is very responsive. Each picture can be linked to the product you want to sell which is awesome. Awesome pictures, come see the demo on http://Woodies.com !