Covet Instagram Feed & Reviews

Build user-generated Instagram and Photo Reviews galleries

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Cake And Pussy

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great for bringing your amazing Instagram photos onto your website - bringing your website to life! Could be a little easier to navigate different gallery embed set-ups but still pretty easy to use without the need for extensive instructions! Recommend! www.cakeandpussy.com

Candylipz 2

Time spent using app About 14 hours

This is a brilliant app! If you are not using it, you definitely are missing out all the bells and whistles for your website! Easy to use and the customer service was fantastic. They were lightning fast! Thank you so much!

Im Amazing

Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy to use. The free doesn't have too many bells and whistles but it's great for a start up and soloprenuer. More options as we get bigger.

Stella Stella

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I don't understand how this apps gets so many rave reviews. My experience has been quite glitchy. Sometimes my product names don't populate for tagging. And some photos show up in product images even though they're hidden.

Rag Hound

Easy to use and beautiful interface!

Jahamotajuwels

Location Austria

I´m really satisfied with this app. Very intuitive and user friendly! It lets our customers shop within our Instagram pictures! www.jahamota.com

Lindsayrappart

Obsessed with this app! I get so many compliments on the way my instagram feed shows on my home page! It really brings my website to life. It helps me get more followers on my instagram, as well as helps website visitors get a better glimpse of who I am even if they don't have instagram. This has definitely helped increase sales and get my customers more interactive with my website! :)
Take a look: www.LindsayRapp.com

Little E Nyc

Time spent using app About 4 years

Love this app! It looks great on our site - check it out <3

Gemmawinters

Great App! Will save massive time https://weddinglookbook.co.uk

Dotoly

So far so good! Will edit as I go along, check it out on our homepage!