4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to integrate Instagram feeds into their websites, enhancing visual appeal and user experience. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless shopping experience through Instagram product tagging. The app offers customization options, customer photo uploads, and valuable analytics. Many praise the responsive customer service and find the app to be good value for money, even on the free plan.

January 17, 2016

We'd been looking for a well designed IG gallery and installed Covet.pics to see how it would work. The design is the best I've seen and it was exactly what we were looking for to represent our brand! It's super easy to customize and the developer is quick to respond, super helpful, and pretty awesome to work with if needed. I would definitely recommend this to all store owners as it is a great app!

Greggy1293
September 7, 2016

A great app. Been looking for a concise way to display my store items on Instagram, this app appears to solve that problem nicely.

Coco Et Louis
Over 3 years using the app
December 22, 2016

This is by far the best app to integrate Instagram to your shop. Shout out to Dom! I had a few issues in implementing the app to one of my stores, and Dom was able to resolve the issue promptly. Much appreciated!

Brick Goods Co
May 9, 2020

App stopped working without any warning or notification. Support not responding. I’m deleting it. There are plenty of other options.

Kurafuchi
France
Over 3 years using the app
Space Squirrel Ltd. replied June 22, 2020

Hi there - We are really sorry that you had trouble with our app. We've tried to contact you multiple times but never heard back. It seems you initially contacted us on a weekend when support can take longer to respond to emails, something we apologize that you had to wait for.

Covet.pics continues to work and we are dedicated to providing a reliable platform for all our users. We have a huge array of support guides available for any situation and it seems in this case that a simple refresh was all that was needed.

If anyone has any questions or needs any help, please contact us at support@spacesquirrel.co and we will respond as quickly as possible. Our dedicated support team loves hearing from our users and helping them through any questions.

-Dom, Co-Founder

Edited October 5, 2017

it has problems. The widget on website keep crushing and looks pretty bad .

edit: They fixed it quickly

Woodstone
About 3 years using the app
July 18, 2017

love this. easy to use. quick set up. adds the branding i put into my instagram into my site very easily.

Lm Products
April 6, 2017

great app
the better part compare to the other apps is the collages.
Not available on the free trial plan

Briobebe
About 1 month using the app
October 13, 2022

So far this app fits all my needs. And the customer service team (I mean Tom) is very helpful. Thanks.

ZIELHOME-UK
Germany
24 days using the app
July 8, 2016

Great app and support! Highly recommend

Relomoto
Thailand
23 days using the app
Edited December 5, 2016

I don't understand how this apps gets so many rave reviews. My experience has been quite glitchy. Sometimes my product names don't populate for tagging. And some photos show up in product images even though they're hidden.

Stella Stella