Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Ouroboros Herbals

Very easy to set up and manage. We are very happy with how great covet.pics looks on our site. We added our shoppable IG feed to our front page and created a separate section as well. We had tried a similar app, but went with this one after finding it more user friendly, time saving, and better priced (if you want to customize a bit).

Sundanceoutdoors

Great App. Easy to use and fair pricing! Customer support has been fantastic! Highly recommend!

Kat Kia

Great app. No branding and clean minimal design. I've tried all other shoppable Instagram apps on Shopify app store and this is by far the best and most user friendly. Basic features are completely free! Above all, their support is amazing!

Catifyco

Useful app for someone who posts lots of products on Instagram

Fairygirl

Awesome app, does exactly what we were hoping for and more in a very streamline and easy to understand manner. Great support, above and beyond.

Shredtech

Love it. Lots to do even on free version

Osea Malibu

I tried a lot of instagram gallery apps before I found this one, and this is by far the best. The gallery is clean and perfect, you can filter by user or hash tag, it's easy to embed into your templates, it's just what I was looking for.

On top of that, they have excellent customer service. I requested that they update the instagram logo and they made the change in less than 1 day.

All around, I'm very impressed and highly recommend this app.

Big Crocodile

Great app easy to use and install

Washigang

Love this app! It looks great, works great, and the support is awesome. Thanks guys!

Mrchairman

Chose this app because you can create custom galleries. Tagging products is easy and we have noticed our sales increase. Great service from Dom and Marc.