Covet Instagram Feed & Reviews

Build user-generated Instagram and Photo Reviews galleries

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Tessera

Time spent using app Over 3 years

We've only been using this app for a few days, but so far it is exactly what we had hoped. We look forward to using it some more in the future.

Baileys Blossoms

Absolutely vital to our company! Covet pics has allowed us to provide a shopable Instagram, seasonal look book, as well as promotional look books for our children's fashion line. See it in action at baileysblossoms.com Keep up the good work covet pics! - Erin Hooley, Owner/Founder Bailey's Blossoms

Rosesandrhinos

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Love this app. Easy to use and effective.May plan to upgrade so I can tag more items per pic but for now its just what I need. Highly recommnend.

Mitos Jewellery

Location Denmark

I just installed Covet.pics :) Wonderfull app! Very easy to customize. Now I have a stunning gallery for instagram on my website! Definately I will upgrade it after my free trial.

Furry Feline Creatives

Time spent using app Over 3 years

love this app, this is beautiful done.

Ultraleanbody

Time spent using app Over 2 years

great experience! highly recommend to others.

Yoga Democracy

Time spent using app About 2 years

Loving it so far. Customer service is amazing.

Localsupplystore

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 years

Great app and easy to customise. Best of all the support is amazing every time I had a question or feature request they got back to me straight away. Their update cycle is super short and since first purchasing have released tons of more feature.

Nuyu Girl

Quick and easy to get up and running.

Sunnys

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

this is a great app. I was using four sixty and paying $100 a month and the customer service was not helpful at all when it suddenly stopped working and made my site glitchy.

This is intuitive and easy to manage and a great value. I highly recommend.