Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Shoppable Instagram, UGC, Photo Gallery, Lookbook

Kat Kia

Great app. No branding and clean minimal design. I've tried all other shoppable Instagram apps on Shopify app store and this is by far the best and most user friendly. Basic features are completely free! Above all, their support is amazing!

Catifyco

Useful app for someone who posts lots of products on Instagram

Fairygirl

Awesome app, does exactly what we were hoping for and more in a very streamline and easy to understand manner. Great support, above and beyond.

Shredtech

Love it. Lots to do even on free version

Osea Malibu

I tried a lot of instagram gallery apps before I found this one, and this is by far the best. The gallery is clean and perfect, you can filter by user or hash tag, it's easy to embed into your templates, it's just what I was looking for.

On top of that, they have excellent customer service. I requested that they update the instagram logo and they made the change in less than 1 day.

All around, I'm very impressed and highly recommend this app.

Big Crocodile

Great app easy to use and install

Washigang

Love this app! It looks great, works great, and the support is awesome. Thanks guys!

Mrchairman

Chose this app because you can create custom galleries. Tagging products is easy and we have noticed our sales increase. Great service from Dom and Marc.

Tjlevy

Really great app. Use it for when we have Instagram sales or competitions.

Urbanindustrystore

Excellent app and brilliant support to boot!

The app works like a dream and gave us the exact solution that we needed for our new Shopify store. Setup is super easy and embedding the galleries on your Shopify store is very quick.

Customer support has been immense and we needed some customisation, which Marc got to work on with no delay. We've also added their Crush.pics app for image optimisation, which is an excellent app too.

Don't hesitate to get this app on your store, you'll never look back!