Covet Instagram Feed & Reviews

Covet Instagram Feed & Reviews

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Space Squirrel Ltd.
4.7
August 2, 2019

Unfortunately the idea of this app is perfect, but execution is really not well thought through. If you tag products to only some images and some not... the ones without will have a massive white space. And yes it can be taken away with CSS, but then you take away the share icons too..
Which means inconsistency.

Any professional website wouldnt be able to work with those conditions. and this at the price of 50$ a month. Step it up!

JACOB LEE LONDON
Time spent using app: 2 days
Space Squirrel Ltd. replied September 16, 2019

Hi there,

your detailed feedback in our many emails has been a great insight but as you are the only person that has requested this option, and because we have offered multiple solutions using CSS and without it, we cannot build this feature just for you.

Our app is designed to be a lookbook gallery app with the primary intention of converting more sales for you so it makes sense to have the product section of the popup a permanent and prominent feature. Tagged products help customers visualize their potential purchase and having access to an Add to Cart button directly next to an image is a huge incentive for customers to purchase your products.

We have offered you multiple solutions for what you are trying to do with the app, as we would offer to any user wanting customized features from our app. The reason we added the Custom CSS option is so that users can customize the app to their needs or they can ask us to customize it if they need some help, something which we are more than happy to do if it's possible.

We have thousands of users who use our app every day as a central part of their website and to them, the space you want us to change for all of them, is perfectly functional and a primary part of why they enjoy the app so much.

We appreciate all feedback and we've added your requests to our feature requests list in case we can find a way to add this in the future. If you have any more questions or want to discuss this further, please send us an email at support@spacesquirrel.co and we'd be more than happy to discuss this further.

We can see you're still using the app so we hope that you enjoy your continued use of Covet.pics

-Dom, Co-Founder

July 18, 2019

Exactly what I needed to display my Instagram feed. Updated my theme and they were very helpful with instructions. Looking forward to using more features.

Dancershaul
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 10, 2019

We are only using a few of the features of this app. It has a great clean look and does a mosaic layout of instagram really well. Tom was super helpful, especially with the facebook/instagram update changes. I tried a bunch of different apps for instagram feeds and I really like this one.

Jao Brand
May 24, 2019

Such a great feature! I wish I knew about it earlier, it's really powerful to leverage tagged Instagram photos on my website AND make them shoppable

Toki Mats
Edited May 24, 2019

yes, it's a very good APP, It helped me a lot, thank you.

krkc&cokr