Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Iconic Gal

This app is easy to use! It looks stunning on our website and even allows ours shop via the Instagram feed on our website. The only advice I would give the team is a way to identify that it's an IG page by adding ("Feed" or "Instagram"). Overall though, it's a great app and I'm really pleased with the simple integration.

Dashikikiss

Love it!! Easy to use. Looks great. :)))

Snappies Hats

Looks good and provides some nice social proof for the website. Dom, you the man. Helped get it embedded on my homepage, so super easy set up.

Easily a must-have app.

See it on my website: www.snappieshats.com

Eaton Hampers Basketware

Easy to use, looks great and its free! Spot on!

Backtozero

Simple & clean design! Support is super responsive and listen to our needs!
Keep it up! Highly recommend this apps!

Idea Chic

The integration into ideachic.net as a collection is what sold this app for us. Looks great, works great!

Smakbang

Best App I've found for linking with Insta by a clear mile! Thanks Covet Pics - Love it!

Plantorigin

Love this app! Such great functionality. We use it for all of our shops - much better than all of the other instagram feed apps for shopify, because this one offers a free version unlike the other ones and then you can upgrade to create more galleries. Highly recommend!

Balinisports

Really like this app so far. Pics compressed in the background, SEO rename, fast compression speed... These are all very impressive features. Though I'd hope SEO rename can also be processed in batch & in the background too! (And I'd hope asset images can be SEO renamed as well!)

Lace Below The Waist

Nice app! Would definitely recommend. Even the free version has a lot to offer and the app support is super!