Sales Countdown Timer by TS

Add Countdown Timer your Store & generate Urgency. More Sales!

$5.92/month. 5-day free trial.

Spectrum Collections

Used this app during our sales to create urgency and it works so well. Easy to style and looks great on site!

CROSBY

This is a convenient app to increase urgency for our customers! Customer service is responsive and helpful.

Bedroom Bloom

Great app. Pretty cool. It lets me put up a timer just like it's advertised. Many different options to customize.

Lighthouse

Location Bosnia & Herzegovina

Affordable, sleek design, and gives convenient options for changing the position of the timer (e.g. under the trust badge). Solid app. 10/10

Fun Zone

it was great wow so amazing love it a lot will use it again in the future wow this is something i have never seen before

Kids Decor Factory

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 22 hours

Great app. Very easy to set up, looks great on my site.

The Giant AirPod

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 1 day

Amazing app! I've been using this app for only 1 day so far, but it already increased my conversion rate. Love it!

LEDZONE™️

Location Norway

amaaaaaaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

HARKEO

Location France

The application works really well and the technical support answers all our questions. I recommend 100%

VIVA PANTY

Location France

This is the best review app that I never seen before !! Great App and great Support !
I recommend this app 100%