YouTube + Vimeo Videos Gallery

YouTube + Vimeo Videos Gallery

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Video Galleries Embed Unlimited Vimeo & YouTube Videos Gallery

H2cap.co.uk

The support service that this company offers is incredible, I decided to not use it because I couldn't understand how to embed into an existing page. They got back to me straight away and gave me some instructions, they even logged in to complete it, so I'm keeping it

Sara Creative Studio

Perfect! Only video gallery app I'll ever need. I use it for a music artist website and also for my personal website. Simple, intuitive, easy to use, fast loading, no glitches, great price. Just perfect.

Rainbow Loom USA Webstore

This app suits my needs perfectly. I have videos with varying caption sizes so they first appeared misaligned. I contacted the support team. Steve was able to tweak the codes for me so they all appear aligned and neat now. I rate this app very highly due the quick and professional support.

Yoga Darlings

This app is amazing. I was almost going to change platforms as I couldn't work out how to get my free yoga classes & members-only classes embedded onto a page.
But then I discovered Cozy Video Galleries and woohoo! It works perfectly and allows my customers to access the videos directly from my website.
The instructions are easy to follow and there are plenty of options to customise the look to suit your store.
Thanks so much, a great app.

The Elegant Bar

Great app. Easy to use. The popup/light mode will make sure the video does not slow down the webpage. Been looking for 3 weeks and found this great app.

The Bark ‘n’ Paws

Customer service is absolutely fantastic
They were prompt in replying my messages
I was lost on how to upload the videos and they did it in less than an hour for me
Lastly the app is a must have for every store,its brilliant
www.barknpaws.net

StoreFour

Store Owners/Operators:

If you are into product videos, this app is a must!
User friendly, full of features, easy setup and simple to create and manage your galleries.

At StoreFour, we ad an 8-video gallery to every collection. That transforms a collection page from a static display to an active lively show.

Thanks. Great Job.

P.S. Wish you extend the 3-month free trial to a lifetime free subscription :)

Faster Stronger Wiser Fitness

Simple an easy to use. The video galleries are clean and organized. You can re arrange videos as you need, and the layout makes the look of your site a lot more smooth.

C-BLASTER

It's not that often to come across apps at such amazing value, that works flawlessly and has spot-on support!
100% recommended!

TEAM GREEN

Very useful app, and the support is great. they are very responsive to my questions, and able to solve the problems quickly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7