YouTube + Vimeo Video Gallery

YouTube + Vimeo Video Gallery

by eCommerce Addons

Video Galleries Embed Unlimited Vimeo & YouTube Videos Gallery

Tejemania

Muy buena aplicación, fácil de usar y muy versátil y es posible usarla para cursos en linea.

www.tejemania.com

GoFancy

Easy! and Does what it promises in style! I would like to have a feature though, to auto sync with a youtube channel rather than manually uploading the links (it lets you do it in bulk easily but an auto feature would be a great addition)

KHM Test

Everything works so far and i can use the app to create a video gallery for my site everything works and is ease

Lebert Fitness

Our website is not live yet but the support has been great by this developer who was quick to respond and actually make some minor requested updates.

West Coast Signs and Stickers

Have only just started using the trial version but so far I am impressed by how easy it is to add video to your product pages. Lots of options on how to format and display your videos. I use this in conjunction with their image gallery to have total control over how I display galleries of images and videos. A killer combination. Recommend 100%

DoubleUP Roller

I tried several other apps for pop-up video galleries, and this one was by far the best in terms of the setup, customization options, and the overall look. They provided unbelievable additional personal support to create even more custom settings per my request. Highly recommended.

Mindlogik

Evaluated a lot of video apps for Shopify and found Cozy Video Gallery which is really good value for the monthly cost. App is intuitive and easy to set up and use.

ModernMua

I installed this app a week ago and it did not work! sent an email over to these guys and they responded super fast (and it was a Saturday) they got the app to work and were very responsive and made sure it worked perfectly on my store. Best Support i've had on a app especially at this cost! 5* all day long!

Moki

Perfect app. Very fair price and does exactly what it needs to do. We even suggested an additional feature and the developer had implemented it the same day. Flawless experience.

BETAFPV Hobby

working well. I used this app to help me run my shopify store, it works well and i will continue to use it later.

Previous 1 3 4