YouTube + Vimeo Video Gallery

YouTube + Vimeo Video Gallery

by eCommerce Addons

Video Galleries Embed Unlimited Vimeo & YouTube Videos Gallery

No Publicity Stunt

love it. great for the price. easy, fast, reliable. Easy to use. No Hassle. just upload video and designs are nice!

MrCrimbo

We have found this app easy to use and a great asset and it is not very expensive either. It allows you to showcase your products as well as embed them into listings.

Market Collaborator

This app is so underrated, I've tried many apps, but now I've found what suits my needs for my store.

GRO FIT

Very easy to configure and has a seamless look.

rockcandybeauty

Works great when it works! Sometimes it just will not display but other times it works perfectly!!!!

October 2, 2019

I really wish you could have contacted us for resolution. The error you have stated is probably because of not following speed up instruction, or some translation apps which we are aware of. Some apps are written in a way which changes codes of few other apps as well instead of making change in itself alone. This gives an impression that the other apps are broken, while true culprit is someone else!

Myfunnytalkingdogvideo

This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I am so delighted at how easy it is to create with. Thanks so much!

www.activelifeenergy.com

This is the app that I just searched and found. After installing it turned out that the videos load slower than I expected. I asked for help and in the blink of an eye, I received a response and help. Thanks a lot. Solid 5 stars :)

Pulsar Vaporizers

The Tech Team is digging it! Thank you Caroline and Dave! I've installed the app, tested it and built a test template to review with the Marketing dept during tomorrow's web meeting. They're gonna LOVE IT! BIG KUDOS to Dave, we had a small "aspect ratio" scenario where the video being displayed was showing at 3x4 aspect... One quick email to support and Dave had it changed over to 16 x 9 in less than 15 min! SUPER, UBER, MEGA KOOL. Thanks

SmallTown House

Este aplicativo é muito bom, fácil de configurar, toda a equipe sem excessão está de parabéns!!!!!!!

JuJu's Kids Boutique

Pretty Dope! I like the way it lays out on our site. Nice to see a free working app on shopify. Download it!

Previous 1 3 4 5