Cozy YouTube Videos Gallery

Cozy YouTube Videos Gallery | Reviews

by eCommerce Addons

Video Galleries Embed Unlimited Vimeo & YouTube Videos Gallery

dude. be nice

Quick response and the exact video solution we were looking for! We're glad that we found the Cozy app - easy to use.

Fire Pit Surplus

great app so far look forward to using it more as time goes on but honestly excited to see how it improves my seo

DC Sports

Thank you for your help to setup the app on my web site. Great support team give me perfect support.

Vaping Lee - Vaporizer Shop

App is very easy to Use and helps to implement a nice looking Video Gallery. Support is superb. Kate helped me to integrate additional features and optimized the design and speed of video page.

REC'N'DROP 🥐🍷🎞️

Service top, assistance tout aussi top. Me permet d'avoir une belle galerie qui se charge vite :) Je recommande à 100%

JH Digital Photo World

After my previous gallery app got discontinued, I was frantically looking for replacement and came across Cozy Video Gallery app. Boy, I wish I found it earlier! Great interface, easy to use and I can finally bulk upload my videos! I store my works on Vimeo, not YouTube, but it works just as well; simple copy & paste and you can upload unlimited videos / links at the time. My galleries are big and having an option to upload tens of videos at the time is a true life / time saver.
Also, customer service is top notch - I had an issue with image sorting and they custom-fixed it for me in no time.
Overall, highly recommended!

Stuttering Therapy Resources

Cozy videos gallery helps me create nice-looking and easy-to-use video lists for my Shopify website. I learned how to use it in a matter of minutes, and I love how the videos show up on my page. Well done Cozy team!!

BOOTYBUILDER.EU

BEST EVER. I choose in the second SHOP and will USE in all sHOPS in FUTURE.
GOD SAVE YOUR LIVES.
THANKS

Homerun Products LLC

Extremely easy to use with basic content management system experience. I ran into an issue, contacted Cozy technical support and they solved my problem (showed me how to properly use their app) mega-fast. Thank you SO much!

novsights

i suggest,realkly help me a lot,we are headlight brand for cars,and really need video gallery to show the details.thank you dear

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9