YouTube + Vimeo Videos Gallery

YouTube + Vimeo Videos Gallery

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Video Galleries Embed Unlimited Vimeo & YouTube Videos Gallery

C-BLASTER

It's not that often to come across apps at such amazing value, that works flawlessly and has spot-on support!
100% recommended!

TEAM GREEN

Very useful app, and the support is great. they are very responsive to my questions, and able to solve the problems quickly.

Avroliner Project

Great little app that's really easy to install and set up. Great price. Recommended for all.

summer.themsag.com

Super straight-forward setup, easy to install and get running. Simple and effective. Gives you a few different options for display and formatting - or custom style it yourself.

FITNESSIMPULSE.EU

Also, ich beschäftige mich sein 60 Minuten mit der App und bin super begeistert. COZY macht es wirklich sehr leicht zu bedienen. Auch die Geschwindigkeit wie die App geladen werden ist super schnell. Der Preis ist MEGA Fair. Wirklich sehr zu empfehlen !!

Buygreenchem

I highly recommend this app to all Shopify store owners.
Great customer service!! Really responsive, I couldn't add my video gallery to my theme because of the missing advance layout, custom content in the add section to add the HTML code. They were able to add it about 6 hours on a Sunday night!! And now it looks as good as it gets.
Thank you, Cozy team.

Muguet Labo

並べ替え、2列や3列などのレイアウト設定、タイトル設定ができ問題なく使用できています。その他にも細かい設定ができるようですが、試していません。表示ページから見たときに少しレスポンスが遅い感じがしますが問題ないレベルかと思います。

ShootingTargets7

WOW!

I am a new customer and had a question about adding custom thumbnail images as the ones on YouTube were quite high res and were causing my gallery to load slowly.

They responded almost immediately letting me know this was a limitation and suggested I manually change the thumbnails in YouTube, bummer.

BUT WAIT....

Much to my surprise they emailed back less than 2 hours later and they had their team ADD this functionality to their app and at NO COST!

This is great because the thumbnails I want on YouTube I may not necessarily want on my eCommerce site. Additionally I could care less how quickly thumbnails load on YouTube, but on an eCommerce site speed is absolutely vital.

With larger galleries and many thumbnails loading at once this is an excellent modification.

In nearly a decade of selling online and dealing with countless developers
this was a first for me.

Thank you Cozy eCommerce Addons!

SIMPLY OUTSTANDING A+

CoreCoachOnline.com

I would give this app TEN STARS if it was possible.
I researched and tested all of the video gallery apps. When choosing an app, I score ease of use very high, intuitive interface high but CUSTOMER SERVICE - as the highest factor for my purchase.
The app is great but the customer service is BEYOND EXCELLENT. They were fast, professional and worked on a weekend. They helped us nail our brand customization colors and it looks so great.
Our client is happy and this is the only video player that I will use moving forward.
Thanks for the positive experience and helping us make our deadline.

ENJOY MATHS

Can not imagine.super tool to tell a big story.Special for this price.We can give buyers good message.Quick and smoothly

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7