Cozy Video Gallery

by eCommerce Addons

Video Gallery Create Unlimited YouTube Gallery & Vimeo Gallery

ROVI Dashcams

Inked Matrix

After trying other Apps out there, I went with Cozy and feel it is a great app to use for your site, plus you cant beat the price.

www.inkedmatrix.com

Lost Coast Outfitters

Great functionality and it's free, useful way to create video galleries and style them however you'd like. Thanks.

Neoshopee

自分の店舗に商品映像をまとめたかったです。このアプリはまさに私が欲しかった機能をもってました。すぐページを作り試したところすべての映像を店舗で表示できました。とても助かります。いいアプリです。使ってみてください。

American Wood Importers

Great app to show off the videos we make. Also extremely easy to use and set up for beginner web designers like us.

Guru Wai Em

I could not ask for more for the display capacity of the gallery. Im giving it 5 stars as it is really easy to set up and the UI ... simply amazing... thanks team. PLUS ITS FREE!

Mundo Music Gear

I wanted a quick way to organise my videos page with simple captions and layout. I managed to do this very quickly without messing things up. Like most, I have very little time to get these things done and this app has enabled to do what I wanted within the limited time frame. I'm just off to load up some more videos and am looking forward to it.

Moon Goddess Gifts

I am currently using the Cozy Videos app on my store MoonGoddessGifts.com and we love it! It is quite handy for customizing your own Video Page for your website. The best part is that it is free! We highly recommend it.

Stacey Hayes
The Gifted Moon Goddess
MoonGoddessGifts.com

BIGDAVESCHEESESTEAKS

trying now but won't save so I really dont know how it works - Possibly leaving a review helps you to save the stuff

K&J NAIL SUPPLY

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it

Previous 1 3