Cozy Videos Gallery

Cozy Videos Gallery

by eCommerce Addons

Video Galleries Embed Unlimited Vimeo & YouTube Videos Gallery

BOOTYBUILDER.EU

BEST EVER. I choose in the second SHOP and will USE in all sHOPS in FUTURE.
GOD SAVE YOUR LIVES.
THANKS

Homerun Products LLC

Extremely easy to use with basic content management system experience. I ran into an issue, contacted Cozy technical support and they solved my problem (showed me how to properly use their app) mega-fast. Thank you SO much!

novsights

i suggest,realkly help me a lot,we are headlight brand for cars,and really need video gallery to show the details.thank you dear

Crafted Fusion

Seems great so far, loads quick and looks nice. Was looking for a nice popup style video player for my intro page and this works perfect..thanks

Bubble Hawaii

Came across this app and was happy with the way it layed out my videos so nicely. Easy to use!) Well worth the money.

Spelean Australia

Easy to install and easy to use. Worked a treat to sort videos by category/brands. Quick response from support team for a CSS query. Highly recommend - has been running for a few weeks now and we are very happy, sped up our FAQ page by moving videos to this app.

HHO Factory

Fantastic application for the video gallery. Highly recommended. Easy setup and fast loading of pages without freezing.

hotbananalashes

Today, I met a very difficult problem. The team helped me solve the problem responsibly and quickly. Really good, affordable prices, service in place. I recommend!

H2cap.co.uk

The support service that this company offers is incredible, I decided to not use it because I couldn't understand how to embed into an existing page. They got back to me straight away and gave me some instructions, they even logged in to complete it, so I'm keeping it

Sara Creative Studio

Perfect! Only video gallery app I'll ever need. I use it for a music artist website and also for my personal website. Simple, intuitive, easy to use, fast loading, no glitches, great price. Just perfect.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8