Cozy YouTube Videos Gallery

Cozy YouTube Videos Gallery

$2.99/month. 5-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
eCommerce Addons
4.9
January 5, 2021

Fantastic application for the video gallery. Highly recommended. Easy setup and fast loading of pages without freezing.

HHO Factory
Ireland
Time spent using app: 10 months
December 1, 2020

Today, I met a very difficult problem. The team helped me solve the problem responsibly and quickly. Really good, affordable prices, service in place. I recommend!

hotbananalashes
China
Time spent using app: 4 days
September 11, 2020

The support service that this company offers is incredible, I decided to not use it because I couldn't understand how to embed into an existing page. They got back to me straight away and gave me some instructions, they even logged in to complete it, so I'm keeping it

H2cap.co.uk
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited August 18, 2020

Perfect! Only video gallery app I'll ever need. I use it for a music artist website and also for my personal website. Simple, intuitive, easy to use, fast loading, no glitches, great price. Just perfect.

Sara Creative Studio
Time spent using app: 25 days
August 7, 2020

This app suits my needs perfectly. I have videos with varying caption sizes so they first appeared misaligned. I contacted the support team. Steve was able to tweak the codes for me so they all appear aligned and neat now. I rate this app very highly due the quick and professional support.

Rainbow Loom USA Webstore