Cozy YouTube Videos Gallery

Video Galleries Embed Unlimited Vimeo & YouTube Videos Gallery

$2.99/month. 5-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

novsights

Location China
Time spent using app About 3 hours

i suggest,realkly help me a lot,we are headlight brand for cars,and really need video gallery to show the details.thank you dear

Crafted Fusion

Seems great so far, loads quick and looks nice. Was looking for a nice popup style video player for my intro page and this works perfect..thanks

Bubble Hawaii

Time spent using app About 20 hours

Came across this app and was happy with the way it layed out my videos so nicely. Easy to use!) Well worth the money.

Spelean Australia

Location Australia

Easy to install and easy to use. Worked a treat to sort videos by category/brands. Quick response from support team for a CSS query. Highly recommend - has been running for a few weeks now and we are very happy, sped up our FAQ page by moving videos to this app.

HHO Factory

Location Ireland

Fantastic application for the video gallery. Highly recommended. Easy setup and fast loading of pages without freezing.

hotbananalashes

Location China

Today, I met a very difficult problem. The team helped me solve the problem responsibly and quickly. Really good, affordable prices, service in place. I recommend!

H2cap.co.uk

The support service that this company offers is incredible, I decided to not use it because I couldn't understand how to embed into an existing page. They got back to me straight away and gave me some instructions, they even logged in to complete it, so I'm keeping it

Sara Creative Studio

Perfect! Only video gallery app I'll ever need. I use it for a music artist website and also for my personal website. Simple, intuitive, easy to use, fast loading, no glitches, great price. Just perfect.

Rainbow Loom USA Webstore

This app suits my needs perfectly. I have videos with varying caption sizes so they first appeared misaligned. I contacted the support team. Steve was able to tweak the codes for me so they all appear aligned and neat now. I rate this app very highly due the quick and professional support.

Yoga Darlings

Location Australia

This app is amazing. I was almost going to change platforms as I couldn't work out how to get my free yoga classes & members-only classes embedded onto a page.
But then I discovered Cozy Video Galleries and woohoo! It works perfectly and allows my customers to access the videos directly from my website.
The instructions are easy to follow and there are plenty of options to customise the look to suit your store.
Thanks so much, a great app.