Cozy YouTube Videos Gallery

Video Galleries Embed Unlimited Vimeo & YouTube Videos Gallery

$2.99/month. 5-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

CampWildRide.com

Time spent using app 13 minutes

I use this app to really highlight our involvement into camping, I am able to arrange into the order and style that fits my site

Chalk of the Town

Perfect. Exactly what I needed, customizable where I needed, no fuss whatsoever. Thanks for making this free!

BLING-SA

Location South Africa

Cozy Video Gallery is easy to use and is very user friendly.

I Would recommend this App to anyone wanting a more advanced or easier way of displaying video galleries.

I would however recommend the developers to give more instruction on how to insert the code given for people without programming or coding experience. - a short video will do.

The Sexy Wear

Time spent using app 1 day

All in All a very easy to use App. Looks excellent on our website ( https://thesexywear.com/ ) It was clear and concise to navigate installation and loaded with no issues. The one thing I would like to see is further ability and instruction to move the videos in (layout) to different parts of the page. Thanks

March 4, 2019

Hi,

Can you please contact support with elaboration and a screenshot, where would you like to gallery to move? We have integrated Galleries in home page, product page and in a separate page. It is different for every theme. so it kind of depends on your theme.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next