Cozy YouTube Videos Gallery

Cozy YouTube Videos Gallery

$1.99/month. 5-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
December 20, 2018

I wanted a quick way to organise my videos page with simple captions and layout. I managed to do this very quickly without messing things up. Like most, I have very little time to get these things done and this app has enabled to do what I wanted within the limited time frame. I'm just off to load up some more videos and am looking forward to it.

Mundo Music Gear
Time spent using app: 3 days
December 20, 2018

I am currently using the Cozy Videos app on my store MoonGoddessGifts.com and we love it! It is quite handy for customizing your own Video Page for your website. The best part is that it is free! We highly recommend it.

Stacey Hayes
The Gifted Moon Goddess
MoonGoddessGifts.com

Moon Goddess Gifts
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 14, 2018

trying now but won't save so I really dont know how it works - Possibly leaving a review helps you to save the stuff

BIGDAVESCHEESESTEAKS
Time spent using app: 11 months
eCommerce Addons replied March 4, 2019

Hi

We don't restrict customers from saving or anything. We have contacted you for the same. Also I observed that you have added script in a wrong place, please revert us and we will fix it. It should go inside head, it is just below it.

Thanks
Jessica

December 9, 2018

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it

K&J NAIL SUPPLY
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited December 7, 2018

Very good and customized display for a good website, highly recommended for other interested users, good add on for your website.

Sydney Badminton
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
December 5, 2018

Excellent app! I really love it. Set up is very quick and integration to the website is perfect
Highly recommended

Moroccan Corridor
Morocco
Time spent using app: 26 minutes
Edited November 30, 2018

Used the app for how to videos. Very intuitive, easy to use, good documentation, lots of options. Works great in my store. Thank you!

Solewells
Time spent using app: 2 days
November 5, 2018

I used this app to connect my you tube channel on website so far so good. I am sure they will keep improving.

Sukhmani Foods
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
eCommerce Addons replied March 4, 2019

Hi

We have improved a lot since you left this review. Have you seen the new icon option? Look here: https://cozy-video-gallery.myshopify.com/pages/play-icons

November 1, 2018

Easy to use, quick to install and look just wonderful. Thanks you Cozy video gallery you have really helped me out.

Pedalshed
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
Edited October 22, 2018

its a really cool video gallery...if you want a perfect working video gallery, you can't go wrong with cozy...awesome company-awesome apps....thumbs up

GameBuddy PRO