Cozy YouTube Videos Gallery

Video Galleries Embed Unlimited Vimeo & YouTube Videos Gallery

$2.99/month. 5-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

BETAFPV Hobby

Location China

working well. I used this app to help me run my shopify store, it works well and i will continue to use it later.

BSwanky

Great customer service. Even worked over a weekend to fix an issue. Thanks!!!
Easy to use and customize.

Olio Knits

Time spent using app About 1 year

I bought this app to add tutorials to my Shopify site. It works and is pretty easy to use. So, far happy with it!

ROVI Dashcams

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Thank you for your help to setup the app on my web site. Great support team give me perfect support

Inked Matrix

After trying other Apps out there, I went with Cozy and feel it is a great app to use for your site, plus you cant beat the price.

www.inkedmatrix.com

Lost Coast Outfitters

Great functionality and it's free, useful way to create video galleries and style them however you'd like. Thanks.

Neoshopee

Location Japan

自分の店舗に商品映像をまとめたかったです。このアプリはまさに私が欲しかった機能をもってました。すぐページを作り試したところすべての映像を店舗で表示できました。とても助かります。いいアプリです。使ってみてください。

American Wood Importers

Great app to show off the videos we make. Also extremely easy to use and set up for beginner web designers like us.

Mundo Music Gear

I wanted a quick way to organise my videos page with simple captions and layout. I managed to do this very quickly without messing things up. Like most, I have very little time to get these things done and this app has enabled to do what I wanted within the limited time frame. I'm just off to load up some more videos and am looking forward to it.

Moon Goddess Gifts

Time spent using app About 1 year

I am currently using the Cozy Videos app on my store MoonGoddessGifts.com and we love it! It is quite handy for customizing your own Video Page for your website. The best part is that it is free! We highly recommend it.

Stacey Hayes