Reviews (247)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customization options. It's effective in collecting customer data, boosting engagement, and offering discounts. The app aids in increasing sales and growing customer lists, and integrates well with email apps. The support team is noted for their prompt and efficient service. It's also seen as affordable and easy to install, making it a top choice for merchants aiming to boost subscribers and sales.

October 1, 2020

This makes its almost too easy to collect emails! Perfect app!!! They really set it up nicely so that you can navigate and set your goal with ease.

Laredxou's Clothing Shop
About 7 hours using the app
Edited July 7, 2021

Im a new business so i chose the free version for now! It was easy to install and design to my brand.

LipAddicts
6 days using the app
December 9, 2021

I installed this App today without any issues. The integration with Shopify is fantastic. If you are looking to add some flair and fun to your site, Crazy Rocket will not disapoint! I did e-mail customer service with some questions; Andrea provided me with a fast and outstanding customer service. I highly recommend this App!

For The Love Of Protein, Division of HR Studios Ltd.
About 6 hours using the app
February 10, 2023

Loved the whole setup process, easy to set up, hope it will boost the sale rate of my website, and will do a follow up :)

New Whip New Drip
4 days using the app
November 18, 2020

just started. will be back with a review because i want tp give my honest opinion on how this app is working etc

B.D Boutique Shop
About 2 hours using the app
October 6, 2020

I use this app to get my email marketing list before my launch date, Im loving it, I'm seeing results.

Mamacita Style Boutique
Edited October 5, 2020

Customer Support is outstanding! They are very responsive. I'm glad I found this app. It's great that they offer a free version to get started, and I'm hoping to be able to upgrade soon.

My Moods, My Choices
December 12, 2020

There's a few cool games to choose from with nice customization options. Easy to use and great service!

Couples Keepsakes
May 18, 2021

KOOL SIMPLE,EASY to NAVIGATE, will recommend for THOSE LOOKING to BOOST UP THEIR SITE. READY FOR MORE CONVERSIONS

EShopNDrop
30 minutes using the app
March 8, 2021

Great app! thanks for everything you guys do. The wheel works perfectly! I recommend trying it! I really do

John Wayne Cancer Foundation