creativehub: Sell Art Prints

creativehub: Sell Art Prints

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.2)
Developer
4.2
May 19, 2020

Great app and a smooth process between my customers, me and the creative hub. I would recommend to fellow creates.

alexgamsujenkins
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
May 19, 2020

Allows me to easily manage manufacture and dispatch of orders with no challenges. Very high quality. Bring on more marketplace integrations!

Axonomy London
Time spent using app: About 2 years
May 19, 2020

Cannot recommend Printspace and creativehub enough. Has allowed us to seamlessly and professionally manage our inventory and ship all over the world with honestly very little effort on our end once things are up and running. Their customer support is absolutely top notch and the print quality is fantastic. Full marks!!

Ben Ashton Art
Time spent using app: 11 months
May 19, 2020

So streamline and easy to use! Would highly recommend to any up and coming artists looking to sell their work.

Toby Watkins
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited May 15, 2020

creativehub has been an excellent platform to support print sales for our exhibitors. The platform is intuitive, easy to set up and manage options. It has provided a very positive experience for us, our photographers and for purchasers. Order fulfillment has been accurate and prompt.

The Royal Photographic Society
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
May 14, 2020

Been using Creativehub since 2018 with no problems, always super quick to answer my customer service questions on the chatbot too. Would recommend.

George Townley
May 14, 2020

theprintspace's automatic print fulfilment system has proven to be an invaluable service, that enables us to run a high volume print store efficiently, with glowing customer feedback. It simply wouldn't be possible for us to manage our print store without them.

Huge thanks to the highly professional and dedicated team at theprintspace.

Guardian Print Store
May 12, 2020

Excellent app! We've been using it since its launch a couple of years ago. All of our print-on-demand giclée prints are fulfilled using creativehub and the service is seamless from start to finish, with the added bonus of great customer service. We also use it for competition submissions for our annual open call from artists all over the world. This is extremely useful as it allows us to consolidate thousands of entries in one place for easy editing and archiving.

Delphian Gallery
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
May 12, 2020

I use this app for my annual Palm* Photo Prize Print Sale and it has been great! Its really helpful that international delivery is a flat rate ( only £6!) so it makes it affordable for clients from all over the world!

palmstudios
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited May 12, 2020

The process is seamless, and quality of product and service is fantastic. We wouldn't have been able to sell our prints with out it.

The Mighty Boosh Art Collection