About Cross Sell
What does Cross Sell Do?
Hand pick related items to show alongside each product in your store.
This encourages users to add more items to their cart, increasing your AOV (average order value) and profits.
Unlike other apps that automate collections, Cross Sell gives you finer curation control -- you know your customers best.
- Curate cross sells on both your product and cart pages
- Optional "popup" that show cross sells after shopper adds to their cart
- Show default products when hand-picked aren't available
- "Smart Cart" feature to recommend items based on the last item added to a cart
- Inventory syncing - only show products that are in stock
- Prevent products from displaying if they are already in your cart
- Turn Cross Sell on and off throughout the site at the click of a button
- Customize the heading text and theme styles
- Show 1-15 cross sell items per page
- Click "Get App"
- Our team provides FREE installation on your theme
- We'll help you hand-pick a few items, then you're up and running
We've helped thousands of stores style Cross Sell to fit their brand.
Once you've installed the app, request a free customization in the dashboard and we'll be in touch shortly to get it done.
Cross Sell is priced competitively and we have an exciting roadmap of features ahead.
Pricing 10-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 781 reviews
Most recent reviews
Canadian Mattress Wholesalers
This app is everything I was looking for. You can manually pick your items so it can be very custom. Also the auto scroll feature is the best! Highly recommend. Also the support is very helpful!!
Great support, great app.
We use Cross Sell on our cart page to gain last-minute sales for smaller items and on our product pages.
You can assign global items to "cross-sell" on product pages, or different for specific products. It loads dynamically so you should put it below the fold.
So I'm fairly selective when it comes to selecting apps. I only want to deal with companies that have good clean code and solid support behind them. Cross Sell is another one of those companies I trust. I've used their app for several of my websites. On our B2C website, I needed them to tweak something for me. Josh was an all-star and did it perfectly.
Great app! Great support! Cross Sell delivers. I'm impressed!