Cross Sell Recommend Products

Cross Sell Recommend Products

by Cross Sell

Cross sell related products & personalized recommendations

I Am Israel

This app is incredible and beautifully designed. We've generated an extra $3K over the last 6 weeks just from this app. Highly recommended!

OZtrail

Great app with incredible support! Josh was fantastic in solving some issues and was extremely prompt and responsive. Best App support we have experienced! Thank you again!

November 19, 2019

Thank you for the kind words! Pleasure doing business with you!

ModSock

Allows ModSock to suggest different sock styles like we would for customers in our physical store. It works!

alice&white sthlm

Great app and really helps to promote products best way - we were looking for such app for a long time and glad that we finally found the best one. Fantastic customer service - Josh and his team were so helpful to provide top support, helping to install the app and adjust some design details so it would match perfectly to our shop. Highly recommend it.

SHADE

This is a great app to help boost your order values. It is very simple to use and the support team are excellent at helping in any way that they can. I have had great results with this app and will continue to use them. Highly recommen

Babysoy

their support was amazing, replied my question really quickly and provided great solution, and fulfilled my request within a few hours

Black Mango

We swapped over to this app from another one and it is amazing!! Would 100% recommend, does so much more than the other apps and the support is fabulous. I had a few custom changes that I wanted to make and support were straight onto it.

fyzoeshoe

The app is very difficult to set up. They even make the guidelines very difficult. What more ridiculous is that they charge $20 to set up for you.

July 24, 2019

Hi there. Sorry to hear you found setup difficult. To be clear though, WE OFFER FREE INSTALLS TO ALL CUSTOMERS, and are more than happy to get you setup. The $20 fee is only for rushed/expedited installs and is optional.

Also,
- our Helpdesk doesn't have any requests from your email/store asking for assistance... FYI we are always happy to help.
- we did reach out to you via email, but never heard back.

Best wishes.

doggo4life

Really AAA+ support! Goes the extra mile totally, fixed so much stuff and customized a lot off things on my website.
Looks great now, I feel safe and good about finding a stable provider, been testing others and looking around but nah, This is the best one so far, and price is accepted with very nice layout overall and really top top support.

Dylans Candy Bar Dev

This app was recommended to me and is working amazing so far! Support was beyond helpful and super fast to respond.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 81 82