Cross Sell

Cross Sell

by Cross Sell

Hand-picked product recommendations

CardiInternational.com

So I'm fairly selective when it comes to selecting apps. I only want to deal with companies that have good clean code and solid support behind them. Cross Sell is another one of those companies I trust. I've used their app for several of my websites. On our B2C website, I needed them to tweak something for me. Josh was an all-star and did it perfectly. Great app! Great support! Cross Sell delivers. I'm impressed!

Margie Edwards Jewelry Designs

Love this app. It is easy to use and has increased sales on my website. The staff is very helpful with any questions I have had.

Liam And Lilly

I've been using this app for a couple of years now on liamandlilly.com as well as on highfibreshop.com since its inception earlier this year. For a small company on a budget I haven't found a better solution for crossselling on Shopify. The team is always responsive, helpful, and friendly, completing requests in a reasonable amount of time even during busy periods. Highly recommend for those looking to boost their site's performance.

Smythe Us

Great app and customer service!

Furtherfaster

Straight forward to use and the support has been really helpful. Quick to respond and simple explanations.

Moni The Label

I tried a few apps for cross selling before trying this one and this is BY FAR the best! Josh is so helpful and the instructions are so much easier to follow than i anticipated and you can fully customise it to your liking. You won't regret this app! THANK YOU!!!!!!

Pet Ajuda Pet

I will not use the app, very complex installation. I request cancellation.

Zup Boards

AMAZING SERVICE!! They went above and beyond to help make sure their app was just the way we wanted it on our website and they even made some really great additional tips to consider for our Shopify website. SUPER grateful for their help! The app itself is great too. Very visually appealing and has already had an impact on upselling to our customers!

Kate Hill Flowers Demo

Great customer service from Josh.

Retroshop Sa

Great support with a delightful attitude (Josh). Their responses are fast and clear. They've identified the issue in a very short period of time and rectified it without me having to left a finger. This level of service is a rare commodity nowadays. Thumbs Up!
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 77 78