Cross Sell Related Products

Cross Sell Related Products

by Cross Sell

Recommended product cross sells and upsells help increase AOV

The Socks Closet

I used this app to help to increse my ticket. It's very nice and have different options that helps to show related products

May 11, 2021

Hello,

thank you very much for the feedback, we really appreciate it and we are glad to hear you are enjoying our app.

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime you have a question, we are always happy to help.

Best,

PLUMAS

Great app for cross selling products. We just started to use and had some challenges for making it work. All these challenges were quickly solved by the support team of the app. We received answer before 24 hours which is great. They were so helpful during all the integration process.

May 11, 2021

Hello,

I am very glad to hear you were satisfied with our customer support, we did our best to solve all of your issues in a timely manner so you can enjoy our app as soon as possible :)

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime, we are always happy to help.

Fc Sports

reached out to support twice and they ignored my messages. I gave them plenty of time to respond but I never got one.

May 3, 2021

Hello,

I am very sorry you never received our email, but we reply within 24 hours. I see you sent us only one email on the 24th of April and I personally replied with the issue fixed on the 25th of April.

Can you please double check your inbox? Reply was sent to uniforms@fcsoccer.club and the email was never opened.

Petra

Bag-all

Henry was awesome! We love the cross-sell app and it has increased our revenue and conversion rate by a lot.

April 29, 2021

Hello Kath,

thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it!

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime you have a question, we are always happy to help :)

Meghvi

First Review: Totally Fake app on Shopify. There is 14 day free trial mentioned on the Shopify app store description. But actually there is no free trial at all. As soon as I downloaded the app, it redirected me to the Shopify billing and charged me $19.99. Please guys don't download this and get cheated. I am contacting them for refund Review 2: I contacted them for refund but still instead of refunding me they sent an email saying they have a 14 day free trial and you will not be charged if you uninstall before trial period is over. Then how the hell I am charged $19.99? Do u even have an answer for this. Mindless People Review 3: This is the first time I downloaded your app and I was charged immediately after I downloaded. Don't try to play games and refund my money now

April 26, 2021

Hello Meghvi,

we appreciate your feedback, however, we do offer 14 days trial period. If you uninstall our app before your trial period is over, you won't be charged and no charges are applied before the trial period is over.
You have been installed our app in October 2020 and now you installed us again, therefore you are not eligible for the free trial plan. We are not playing any games, we are just trying to explain why you were charged - because you already had your free trial plan. I am very sorry again, but we keep track of our customers and uninstalls.
In any case, I have credited you $19.99.

Please note, all the billing is handled by Shopify, if you would like to request a refund, please reach out to them.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I will be happy to help you.

Tara Dennis Store

Love this app. Really helps us to clearly suggest additional products to our customers. If we had these customers in our physical store we would be suggesting other complimentary products and this app really helps us give our online customers the same experience. Very happy. :)

The Sewing Studio Fabric Superstore

This app works great. I needed some extra customization to make this app compatible with some of my products that are unique and Petra delivered. Big Thanks!

2die4livefoods

Love this app. Easy to use, and brings our 'average order value' up consistently. So easy to keep our website fresh and push the products we need to sell.

Save Rite Medical

For years without issue, I was using the cross-sell app (https://apps.shopify.com/cross-sell). However, today Petra contacted me saying the app needed an upgrade. Silly me for giving the OK to them during my peak hours of the day because now my customers cannot add items which were linked via cross sell to their carts. I have reached out to cross sell and they have no clue how to revert their changes. Therefore, I deleted their app and all my cross sells. If you are using their product, make sure you check your cross-sell products after they make their upgrade..

March 18, 2021

Hello Marc,

we are very sorry the issue happened to you exactly at the time we finished upgrading you to the latest version of Cross Sell. However, as a part of the upgrade, we tested the Upsell pop-up, which is triggered after you click on the "Add to Cart" button and that was working just fine. When you reached back to us asking to revert the changes, we reverted all of the changes immediately.

Petra

Unwrapped Life

Super easy to use and style! Setup takes merely minutes and you're ready to go. New version that includes quick view is great and expands the customers shopping experience. Love it!

March 18, 2021

Hello, thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! :)

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions, we are always happy to help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 85 86