Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

Boost conversions. Recommend products. Upsell & cross sell.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Linen Social

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app was easy to install and the cross sell support team were helpful in answering my questions. There were a few things that needed to be changed to suit our branding however this was done promptly :)

November 15, 2022

We, the team at Cross Sell appreciate you, for taking the time to leave us an awesome review 🙂! Thank you!

Liberty City Rage Room

This app has perfectly transformed my website to allow customers to add items to smash and select upgrades for my rage room. I installed another third party app that interfered with the Cross Sell & Cart Upsell app. I sent a message to the Jorge, and their dev team added code to my store and fixed the issue. Their response time was fast too. Thank you Jorge and coders.

November 4, 2022

On behalf of the Cross Sell team, thank you for your awesome review 🙂! We appreciate you!!

Serious Tissues

We have been using the Cross Sell app for a few months now and we have seen an increase on sales from it. We needed some help updating the app to show specific products and the customer service team was fast and helpful.

October 31, 2022

Thank you for your awesome review 🙂! We appreciate you!

Shiny Happy World

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is one of the best apps I use - it more than pays for itself. I love that it lets me hand-pick which items to suggest for each product. That helps my shop keep its small biz feel even though I'm using a big-biz tool.

October 31, 2022

Hey there 👋🏽 You're awesome! Thanks for a wonderful review!

Paris Truck Co

Time spent using app About 1 year

The team help customize the a 2 column display on mobile.. The team promptly did this free of charge. :)

October 31, 2022

Thank you for leaving us an awesome review!

La La Land

Location Australia

I had a layout question to Cross Sell and they helped me straight away without any faff. Thank you team!

October 24, 2022

Thank you for your great review! We're happy to be of your service always 🙂!

Burley

Excellent customer service. App working well so far and has improved our cross sell efforts. No other feedback at this time.

October 13, 2022

Thank you for your amazing review! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to do this for us 😊!

CatSprinkles

Super helpful team and great app! Very happy with the service as had a problem with slow loading and they fixed it for me right away :) Would recommend.

Fellaz Gay Sex Store

Location Netherlands

Great app for upswell / cross-sell in three instances. Works well! Especially because it is customizable and flexible and smart.

Beautiful Photo Props

Tried this app, wasn't working properly so I immediately uninstalled. Was still charged for a full month with NO way to contact the company. I would appreciate if you would reach out to me to get this taken care of please.

September 5, 2022

Hi there 👋🏽. I'm sorry to hear of your experience with our app. If you could send an email to our support: support@csell.co, then we could get in touch with you. Our support will assist you with your refund and the app's functionality. I do apologize once more for the issues you've faced 😔.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 91 92