Cross Sell Recommend Products

Cross Sell Recommend Products

by Cross Sell

Cross sell related products & personalized recommendations

Kawaiifashion

good service thank you good service thank you
good service thank you good service thank you
recommend

Express Insulation

Great to set up product recommendations. The developers are very easy to work with and helped us set up our customization really quickly.

RightShield Supply

Really easy to get up and running and support as good as it gets!

Full disclosure I just installed the app and set it up so haven't actually got it live yet so can't comment on results. But getting it set up was easy. Lots of options to get it configured exactly how I want it.

I also had a support issue that turned out to not actually be related to the Cross Sell app but their support team helped me out anyway and even recorded a video to explain what they did and show me how I could make the update they made moving forward. A++ for support!

SafeSleeve

This is the best upsell/cross-sell app I've found and I've tried them all. It does exactly what it says and the dev support has been excellent. I highly recommend this app to any e-com store owner.

Morena Studio

I use the app to set my cross sells. Assigning "hand picked" cross sells in my product page to create "complete the look" in specific styles. Used "global" cross sells in my product page to show best selling items on those styles i did not assign a specific " hand picked" cross sell. As well as showing "global" cross sells in my cart page. The app works very well. The response to my initial set up questions where dealt with fast and efficiently. Other issues or questions I had after setting up where met with the same quick attention and care. I am impressed with the response and help I received.

Dayly Deals

I used this app to suggest products to customers visiting specific page. The suggested cross sell items would pop up and disappear in less than 2 seconds, which was part of my theme's set up. I contacted Josh at Cross Sell and he was enthusiastic to resolve my issue promptly sending me video on showing me how I could make the change in setting. I'm happy with their prompt service.

PITAKA

Overall, this app does great job in providing a customised cross sell option and it keeps developing new features :) Hope it continues to improve on more feature customisation.

The Dress Shop London

Loving this app! I had some initial issues with the install, but the team got me up and running in a few hours. This app will definitely help us to maximise our add on sales. Also the way you can permanently cross link products is very useful. Highly recommend you watch their video guides.

The Bike Project

Functional and easy to use app with great support. Josh was so helpful. Would recommend to shops!!!!!

Lightglaze™

The App is good. It is like the description. Just be careful when you receive the new custom template from the Team that all your other apps are synchronized.

April 1, 2020

Thanks for the kind review! Anything we could have done better? Also, not sure what you mean by "custom template" :) Our app only uses one file, and most modifications happen outside it. Not sure what problems you might have had but more than happy to look into them. Cheers!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 82 83