Cross Sell Recommend Products

Cross Sell Recommend Products

by Cross Sell

Cross Sell, Recommend Products, Related Products & Upsell

Bimbelots

It works well and they are listening to suggestions. Right now it's not really practical for really big collections but I've made a few suggestions and they've added them on their roadmap so it already deserves 5 stars.
It looks nice on the front end, with several options to match your theme.

Juels.dk

Top top service by Josh. Made a video explaining, what I did not undertand..

App seems (after a couple of days) to be running great, and had a few sells from the app. It's a great way to draw the customers attention to whatever products you want their attention

Surprise Awesome Foods

Cross Sell Recommend Products is great. It's really wonderful. I was amazed at the quality of Cross Sell Recommend Products.

Little Valentines

The app is brilliant for increasing average customer spend and conversions. Team are really efficient and helpful too.

Nu-Heat - Underfloor Heating & Renewables

We changed theme and couldn't see how to move Cross Sell across - Josh was really helpful in making this work for us

What The Baby

Customer service was great, they helped me out to get everything set and aligned with the design of my shop.

Renda3 Shop

I'm very satisfied with the Cross Sell App.
I really recommend it to everyone who owns Shopify. Thank you very much.

Best Welcome Bags

Absolutely EXACTLY what I wanted. I hated similar apps with auto algorithms. Simplest install ever and easy to use.

Tapetenshop.lv

Just amazing support and very useful APP. 5+ stars for support. And 5 stars for this wonderful APP.

The Ruby Slipper

Somehow our app got "un-installed" The team at Cross Sell was responsive, organized, and fixed everything for me! It took 2 days to get fixed. PAINLESS! Thank you Cross Sell team :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 79 80