Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

Recommended & Related Products. Upsell & Cross sell Discounts.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

DoorCorner.com

Have been using Cross Sell & Cart Upsell for quite a long time. Great support and service, thank you!

Rustic Red Door Co.

I thought this app was confusing at first, but the customer service agent Henry was incredibly helpful! Made getting started so easy and it's a great app for the website.

Bijou and Co.

The app looks a little bit overwhelming at first and also they don't present the different plans.
I reached customer support and d'Angelo was just amazing, within a few hours my whole store was set up. I look forward to see the results !

マリエン | ドイツハーブ

This app is simple and easy to use and helps our shop. The support team is also always helpful with quick responses.

December 15, 2021

Thank you for your amazing review! Glad to know that you are loving the app, and that you are satisfied with our service 😃

Social Emotional Workshop

Great app with lots of flexibility. I have had it installed a few weeks and have seen an immediate increase in revenue. The support was awesome when I switched themes and had to get everything in working order.

December 15, 2021

Thanks for your feedback 😃 I am happy to know that the app is working for you, and that you are satisfied with the support that you receive from us!

ShySiren.com

I've been using this app for YEARS in my shop. I had a VERY RARE circumstance were I had to contact Tech support last week. Henry contacted me RIGHT BACK! He even followed up with me when the issue was resolved. Also, Petra helped me last year with an upgrade, and that was phenomenal service as well. Love this app--highly recommend!

December 15, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! I am glad to know that you are happy with our service and our app!

D&X London

Does what we wanted and more. Cross selling is a much needed feature, but to be able to analyse sales through cross selling with this app, is great for visual merchandising and for campaign activity.

November 26, 2021

I am happy that you are loving the app! Thanks for leaving your review, this made my day 😃!!!

Adventure Clothing

I recently installed Cross Sell and ran into an issue. Petra from Cross Sell was great at helping me figure out what I needed to know. Now the app is installed and works so much better than the app I was using before. It's AI does a great job of recommending other products to my customers that are a natural fit with what they are looking at. Great product, great service, great price. Couldn't ask for more.

November 26, 2021

I am happy that you took the time to writing such an amazing review! You are awesome 👍!!!

Solgaard

Has increased aov and overall revenue for us. Support team is fast, responsive, and knows what they're doing.

November 26, 2021

We appreciate you taking the time to do this for us! It means a lot to us!!!

Globe Europe

I have been using this app through multiple sites and working well. Once get an issue but support quickly solved the problem. I recommend this app!

November 26, 2021

🙌 Thanks for your awesome rating!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 88 89