Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

Recommended & Related Products. Upsell & Cross sell Discounts.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Captain Fawcett Limited

We've been using the app for some time now, extremely easy to use and the customer service is fantastic.

June 30, 2022

Hey there 👋🏽 Thanks for your amazing review! We appreciate you taking the time to do this 😊

Engel Coolers

It is a nice app and works well but they have a crazy pay-per-click pricing policy for upsells. They priced themselves out of the running and we found another app just as good for a set price.

June 8, 2022

Hey there, thanks for your review! I'm sorry to hear that you weren't pleased with our clicks quota. If you were on our deprecated Lite plan with a total of 1,000 assigned clicks, then I could offer you a 30% discount if you're willing to upgrade to our StartUp plan. You'd be paying the same price for a total of 2,500 clicks.

Let me know if you're interested!

Wild Oats Interiors

This app is really customizable and the support team is top notch! They are fast in their replies and can help you customize the app even further. I would definitely recommend this app!

June 3, 2022

You're awesome! And so is your review 🤩! Thank you!!

Sous le Soleil exactement

Location France

Just starting to use the app... So far so good, it enabled us to overcome a few issues ! I recommend!

June 3, 2022

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate you taking the time to do this for us 😊!

Wooden Ships

D'Angelo is always quick to reply and helps us resolve any issues with how the app displays on the website. Highly recommend!

June 1, 2022

🤩We love seeing great reviews from our customers! Thanks for taking your time to do this for us 😊!

Cognative MTB®

I have been using this app for over 2 years and it's been great. It is very easy to use. Their support is second to none! Very quick response and resolutions.

May 26, 2022

Thanks for your awesome review 🤩! We truly appreciate it 😊.

DIANI

Great customer service! Our representative Henry, was super helpful and responded in a timely matter. Thank you!

May 26, 2022

Thanks for your great review!

Love and London

The app works super well and the customer service is awesome, they help you out in a matter of hours!

May 26, 2022

I'm happy to hear you're loving our app, and our service 😊! Thanks for your review!

Safiyaa London

Great app, pretty straight forward and very easy to use.
Excellent customer service as well, very responsive!

May 1, 2022

Thanks for your review! We truly appreciate it 😊!

Big Little Bedrooms

I trawled the internet and added and removed several apps before I came across this one. I wanted a simple solution for a simple requirement- link matching items and make it clear to my customers that the item they were viewing was part of a bigger collection. Until I came across this app it seemed there wasn't a straightforward solution that I could install and manage myself, without having to send emails back and forth and attempt to connect to zoom calls with developers who had terrible internet and were unable to walk me through the process as I was unable to grasp it alone. Time is money and I am very impatient and I needed an app that was quick to set up so I couuld move on to the next task on my neverending to do list! This app seems to be exactly what I am looking for. Easy to install, fast, clear and straightforward responses from the developers who were only too pleased to help (nothing worse than needing help from a developer who makes it clear they have better things to do than answer basic questions!) I would 100% recommend this app, especially if you are a complete technophobe like I am!

May 1, 2022

We're so glad that you decided to give us a try, and that you're loving our app 😊! Feel free to reach out to us any time for assistance!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 90 91