Cross Sell Recommend Products

Cross Sell Recommend Products

by Cross Sell

Cross sell related products & personalized recommendations

KILLSTAR - UK Store

A good starting app for offering Cross Sell in store. So far this app has been really easy to use and has enabled us to serve a mix of generic and tailored product recommendations to all customers. The set up was easy and our development team had no problem integrating this into our theme. The Conversion Stats don't seem to be working which means we need to track the use via another method.

May 1, 2019

Hi there! Conversion/Click stats bug has been resolved. Please test it out when you can and let us know your thoughts. Cheers!

SCENE SHANG

I used this app to recommend specific products on the product pages and it makes the user experience more meaningful. The backend selection of the related product is intuitive and user friendly too. Josh and his team were very responsive in the support in helping to resolve some issues that i needed for my website. Thanks!

Avia.com

Great great app, used it to cross-merchandise each collection, very effective and helped consumers navigate throughout the site. Josh was great when we needed help

Urbe Store

The app is great and converts a lot! Their support is the best support I've had contact here on shopify, they're very helpful! Highly recommend !! 5 stars

Party Animal Store

Love this app! I couldn't be happier. The perfect app for my shopify store. I find it very easy to use.

Sealcoating.com

Easy to implement related products/cross-selling app! Had a few questions of the team and they replied quickly and professionally, willing to listen and also willing to take suggestions. Definitely recommend this plug-in!

oceanstore

Useless support and NOT worth the Money. Thet spam me with emails and i have asked Them to stop 10 times!

March 15, 2019

Hi there. I'm sorry to hear your experience with us was not ideal. From what I understand, you uninstalled our app after finding it did not serve your needs. Our records show we received 3 requests for help, and promptly closed the 1st after you informed us it was not the ideal solution for you.

We should have closed the other 2 requests immediately and not followed up with automated email reminders requesting replies. For that I apologize and have made a note to improve our process & send less followup emails.

I do want to stress though that we don't spam customers, but thoroughly understand how our emails might have come across as such.

We'll do better next time.

Cheers :)

HomeStone Wine Lovers

Cross Sell is very easy to set up and gives a perfect display of product recommendations to my customers

Bimbelots

It works well and they are listening to suggestions. Right now it's not really practical for really big collections but I've made a few suggestions and they've added them on their roadmap so it already deserves 5 stars.
It looks nice on the front end, with several options to match your theme.

Juels.dk

Top top service by Josh. Made a video explaining, what I did not undertand..

App seems (after a couple of days) to be running great, and had a few sells from the app. It's a great way to draw the customers attention to whatever products you want their attention