Cross Sell Recommend Products

Cross Sell Recommend Products

by Cross Sell

Cross sell related products & personalized recommendations

doggo4life

Really AAA+ support! Goes the extra mile totally, fixed so much stuff and customized a lot off things on my website.
Looks great now, I feel safe and good about finding a stable provider, been testing others and looking around but nah, This is the best one so far, and price is accepted with very nice layout overall and really top top support.

Dylans Candy Bar Dev

This app was recommended to me and is working amazing so far! Support was beyond helpful and super fast to respond.

Saraf Furniture

Firstly, the app does what it says it would do. and is quiet user friendly to use. Looks great as well.
Support however is a bit delayed, had to sent out multiple emails. But they finally acme through.
Overall - Recommended.

INK POISONING APPAREL

So far so good! I love what this app does. At first there was a malfunction, but it was quickly fixed and runs amazingly now. Definitely suggest this app.

The Black Seed Co

Excellent customer service. Josh is very quick to respond to queries and went above and beyond in accommodating us. Thanks!

Baa Baby

Please do not install this app - it has led to major bugs and issues with my website which have still not been resolved. The developer installed code on my site in the early hours of the morning (due to time zone differences) and within a couple of minutes I became inundated with spam emails saying items were out of stock when they weren't. I have now 3 other known issues on my site and despite removing the app and adding security apps there appears to be little else I can do. Shopify have been in contact and do not know what has happened and I am now going to have to spend money to get this resolved. Sales have fallen as my site has odd bugs and strange things going on, I really wish I had never installed this app at all

June 13, 2019

Hi Helen. When you first contacted us on the night of Tuesday May 28th, we were concerned to hear about the inventory problems you were having. We reached out Wednesday morning but by then you had already removed our app and we could not troubleshoot due to not having access to your store. We requested access again (which you approved) to remove our code, and even made you a video explaining the changes we made and later removed. It's very important to mention, as I did many times before via email and even through a detailed technical video I sent, that OUR APP DOES NOT HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PRODUCTS' INVENTORY.

We did our best to help you, and suggested contacting Shopify Support so that they could help narrow down the problem through their activity & access logs.

That said, I find that it's very unfair of you to blame us for issues that:
(1) we could not have been technically responsible for
(2) that Shopify (who have your full activity & access logs ) can't even explain

We're a small hard working team who run an honest business. We'd never dream of disturbing one of our customer's businesses over making a dollar. It's not us.

We're more than happy to work with you, your team and Shopify to address any problems and determine who's at fault.

All this said, my team and I would really appreciate if you removed your review, because it does not reflect accurate information about our app or how it affects stores.

inspira shop

The App is sleek and works. Customer support is beyond amazing, can't stress that enough. 10/10, would recommend.

OEYES

This app is really slow to solve problems, and the appearance of bugs is a headache.The reply to the email was really slow for a week and did not solve my problem.

May 31, 2019

Hi Miya. I'm sorry you felt our replies were slow & that we could not resolve the issues you had searching for items in time. Our initial confusion understanding what exactly the bug was when you first got in touch, and the timezone difference between us, might have been a contributing factor. Regardless, apologies. We will do better next time. Cheers :)

Stayclassy.no

Needed some custom fixing because my currency was not supported initially. Helped me out immediately with fixing the problem + customization. Excellent support

My Fur Kid Sanctuary

Prompt response to resolve my installation issues to my website. Still new with this apps and still exploring.