4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, effectiveness in boosting sales, and seamless Shopify integration. It offers control over product recommendations and increases average order values through cross-selling on the cart page. The support team is praised for their quick responses and customization services. Merchants also value the unique "Reciprocal" feature and the proactive offer of free installation and customization.

April 9, 2013

Very nice app to use. It's very easy to use and install. Steve in support was very, very helpful in helping to install the app. (JOHNNIE ON THE SPOT SUPPORT ON A SUNDAY *****) Showing related products is very helpful in boosting sales. I love this App.

Dejeco Bridal couture.

www.dejecobridalcouture.com
5 months using the app
October 29, 2014

Just installed this, and it was super easy.

I can't say anything about the Product page cross sell, as I'm not using this function yet, but for the Cart page cross sell, it looks great!

Also have to mention that the support on this app is way over par! Thanks a lot for the help.

Recommended!

PASAR FASHION ONLINE
Norway
4 months using the app
Edited March 22, 2018

A neat app that provides really flexible customisation of cross-sell items. We contacted Support over a configuration issue and got really quick feedback and a resolution customised to our site in quick time. Very happy and highly recommend!

Alcofree
Over 9 years using the app
Edited February 22, 2024

Carol was of great help when I was stuck on a formatting issue. I appreciate the timely responses as well! Thank you!

Shop Priceless
Almost 4 years using the app
Cross Sell replied June 22, 2023

Thank you so much for leaving us such a wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that Carol was able to provide you with great help when you were facing an issue.

Thank you for choosing our app and for taking the time to share your positive experience!!

November 7, 2015

I've been working with this app for a while now. I've had two theme changes since I started, and both times someone from Cross-Sell (Stuart this most recent time) personally went in to install the necessary changes. The app might not work perfectly with your theme, depending how it is designed, but these guys will go in and make it work. They do great work, do it fast, and are very friendly.

On top of that, it's an effective app. After installing it I noticed an increase in sales, and regularly see in my Shopify stats where people are checking out my related items.

Highly recommend.

Beard Monster
About 8 years using the app
October 23, 2015

Cross Sell is a great value app, that enables us to quickly add like for like products, or products to prompt add-on purchases. It really does work too. We often see a spike in sales of products added to our ‘You may also like’ section via Cross Sell. Most importantly it’s very easy and simple to use. Great value too - it’s already paid for itself!!

Discoverattic
About 8 years using the app
April 4, 2016

Really great support. Even 3 months after installing, I had a customization request and the crew at Cross-Sell were quick to respond, and get the job done. Even worked on it on a Sunday!

I highly recommend this app because of its applications and its support.

Anglo Dutch Pools Toys
Almost 8 years using the app
June 10, 2015

We use Cross-Sell on our site for over 4,000 products, their support is very quick and helpful. They wen't above and beyond helping us customize their app for our sites needs. The app is very easy to use on the back end and it's easy to stylize for your sites branding.

I would say this is the best app for adding a related products section on your site.

Pictureline
Almost 8 years using the app
February 10, 2022

great app, i find the option of 'hand picking' cross sells really help with sales and a very helpful team who responds quickly : )

hedgehogshop
Over 7 years using the app
Cross Sell replied February 18, 2022

Thanks for your great review! We really do appreciate it, and enjoy giving you world class support!

October 23, 2015

Really like this app...for a business like ours where we have many styles and designs of belts that come in multiple colours it is great to be able to promote and group together similar styles. There is no doubt that it helps direct customers, shows that we have a broad range and encourages multiple sales. It is really simple to use which definitely helps and glitch free so no conflicts at all with our site. Definitely one to try!

Elliot Rhodes