4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, effectiveness in boosting sales, and seamless Shopify integration. It offers control over product recommendations and increases average order values through cross-selling on the cart page. The support team is praised for their quick responses and customization services. Merchants also value the unique "Reciprocal" feature and the proactive offer of free installation and customization.

August 29, 2023

This app has been working very well for us and the customer service is very helpful. Would recommend.

lunalaeb2b
4 months using the app
Cross Sell replied August 31, 2023

We're so happy to hear that you've found our app helpful and our customer service team supportive. We appreciate your recommendation!

August 29, 2015

This is an excellent app that does exactly what we wanted it to do, which is to allow us to choose what related products to display on product pages. The ability to create a default set of products, and also to display these on the cart page is a very useful additional feature. The app was easy to install, and then Stuart provided fantastic support to help us to integrate it with the finer points of our theme.

Summit Different 2
Over 3 years using the app
July 7, 2015

Amazing! I love that you get to pick and choose as many cross-sell items you want. For the price it's the best one out there.

Sheer 2
Hong Kong SAR
Over 3 years using the app
October 6, 2015

great personal service. versatile coders can work within complex themes and make their product work flawlessly and in the style you like. great job guys!

Art Girl Nyc
About 3 years using the app
September 29, 2015

I am truly shocked that Shopify neglected to recommend these guys. Stuart is right on top of things.. Very VERY helpful and considerate. I really appreciated the way he thought about the workings of our design and taking time to make things look right. I felt I have received great personal service for my brand without feeling I had to beg to get it.

For their price point, they are doing a great job and deserve as much business as we can give them - and NO, they did not pay me to say this! They are just really good, and it is refreshing to find.

Londonbrushco
About 3 years using the app
Edited May 30, 2018

Updated May 30, 2018:

Just stopped by to let you know this app just keeps getting better and the support is equal to none. We opened a ticket on a mobile display issue and did not get the follow ups on the auto-reply. They came to our shop and sent us a direct message so we could communicate. Now that's Customer Support! The app looks gorgeous on all the themes we have used and some are not that easy to work with. Thank you, Josh!

on Oct 15, 2014:

Awesome app and developer! We could not be happier with the results. It works very well. Customer Service is outstanding, one of the very best. Thank you for a great app and support. It looks beautiful in our theme too. This app is a must for Shopify!

Bijouxbela
Almost 3 years using the app
April 24, 2015

This app is really easy to install, and does the job well.
www.eChic.com.au for Ron Bennett

Ron Bennett Menswear
Over 2 years using the app
October 10, 2015

works well and very attentive and helpful tech support!

Pumped Up Sup
Over 2 years using the app
September 5, 2023

Outstanding, quick and professional support. I had a slight problem with the settings, and something went wrong with the theme, and Carol from the support team helped me in no time. She escalated it to the technical team, and they made it work.
The app itself is pretty good started to generate more conversions since day one.

סקיני פסטה
Israel
About 1 month using the app
Cross Sell replied September 6, 2023

Thank you for your awesome feedback! 😊 We're really happy to hear that our support could help you out quickly.

It's fantastic that our app is already boosting your conversions! If you ever need more help or just want to chat, we're here for you. Cheers to your success! 🚀

October 2, 2015

Fantastic app and absolutely top notch support - 100% recommended.

Theseamericans