Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

Recommended & Related Products. Upsell & Cross sell Discounts.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Globe Europe

I have been using this app through multiple sites and working well. Once get an issue but support quickly solved the problem. I recommend this app!

November 26, 2021

🙌 Thanks for your awesome rating!!

Jaktstil.se

Great app which has definitely given us lots of value for the money and the customer service is excellent! They give swift support every time I have a question, and when another app was giving us problem they even helped us figuring out why even though the problem wasn't caused by them, that time by D’Angelo Walker.

November 26, 2021

Thanks for your review! We appreciate it!

Five Little Diamonds

I’ve used this app for a while now and can honestly say, I can’t do without it! The support is incredible, and I’ve had a fair few sales from it. Thank you Petra!

November 3, 2021

🤩 Thank you for your review! You are awesome!

MasterLocks.com

I've only been using this app for about 2 weeks now, but it has been great so far! My company has been looking for an app to Up-sell products on the cart page for a while now. This is the second app we have tried and it is significantly better than the pervious one we used. It is extremely user friendly and every time I have needed help, the Cross Sell customer support has been impeccable. They respond to messages the same day or next day at the latest and have helped me move the location of the cross sell bars on both the product pages and cart page. I am very pleased with how easy it is to use the app and how helpful the support team has been when I've needed anything!

November 3, 2021

We really do appreciate you taking the time to write this review! Thank you!

Crooked Supply

I accounted a problem with the pop-up but the Henry and the team were able to fix it. Happy with the service!

November 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate it! 😃

The Polished Jar

Their support is unbelievable. They are extremely helpful and super kind. Thank you so much for customizing everything for me!

November 3, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review! You are always welcome!

Little Prince London

Amazing! I have had this installed for just under a week and have only added a handful of cross sells - it's already generated an extra 10% revenue for us.

November 3, 2021

This is excellent news! I am happy to know that our product made an impact on your store 😃.

Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions, or need any assistance!

Bare Kind

Really easy to use, it generates a lot of sales for me, definitely a worth while
App to install - thanks team

November 3, 2021

We are happy to hear this! Always happy to help 😃

Please feel free to reach out to us at anytime if you have any questions.

MediaMarkt

There are several options with multiple configurations. The support team is quite fast and helpful. Recommended App.

November 3, 2021

Thanks for your awesome review! 😃

Tarotzaar - Tarot & Oracle Card Store

Such a great app, well worth the price, and they have such a helpful and efficient support team! Highly recommended!

September 7, 2021

Thank you for your review, you made our day :)

Please feel free to contact us anytime you have a question, we are always happy to help.

Kind regards,