Cross Sell Recommend Products

Cross Sell Recommend Products

by Cross Sell

Cross sell related products & personalized recommendations

Nu-Heat - Underfloor Heating & Renewables

We changed theme and couldn't see how to move Cross Sell across - Josh was really helpful in making this work for us

What The Baby

Customer service was great, they helped me out to get everything set and aligned with the design of my shop.

Renda3 Shop

I'm very satisfied with the Cross Sell App.
I really recommend it to everyone who owns Shopify. Thank you very much.

Best Welcome Bags

Absolutely EXACTLY what I wanted. I hated similar apps with auto algorithms. Simplest install ever and easy to use.

Tapetenshop.lv

Just amazing support and very useful APP. 5+ stars for support. And 5 stars for this wonderful APP.

The Ruby Slipper

Somehow our app got "un-installed" The team at Cross Sell was responsive, organized, and fixed everything for me! It took 2 days to get fixed. PAINLESS! Thank you Cross Sell team :)

NightVisionExperts

Quick responses to installation requests and a particularly good job in matching the Cross Sell tablets to my existing Shopify design.

Florence Eiseman

We wish we were able to cross sell the same long sleeve blouses with several different jumpers. It is frustrating that just because a SKU is paired with another group of SKUs it is off the table to be cross-sold with other jumpers, etc.

We wish there was a more customizable way to have our basic options paired with several different garments.

Helmii

I really recommend this app. I have tried many from the app store but none suited what I needed for my business. I like this app because it gives you the ability to present a range of additional sku's to customers at checkout. Most apps are quite limited in this respect.

South Beach Swimsuits

We had changed over our theme and the people at cross sell helped us set up the app on website again. They were very prompt and helped us very quickly