Cross Sell Related Products

Cross Sell Related Products

by Cross Sell

Recommended product cross sells and upsells help increase AOV

Maya Magal London

The customer service is brilliant and Petra customised the app quickly and efficiently. The app works well with our theme and we are looking forward to seeing what difference it makes. It would be great if you could change pop up message depending on the product.

December 14, 2020

Thank you for your review and feedback. We are very happy we were able to help out and customize the Upsell Pop-up according to your expectations. If you ever have any questions in the future, please feel free to reach out to us!

PILLS N POISON

They have the best support team ever! They respond fast and accomplish all my requests even though I am still on a free trial! Highly recommended!

December 14, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are very happy we were able to help out and customize the cross-sells to match your theme. If you ever have any questions in the future, please feel free to reach out to us - we are always happy to help!

Carter and Son Toolworks

Easy to use, very effective in generating sales, and customer support from Cross Sell is top notch!

December 14, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we are very happy to hear our app is effective for your store and you have been happy with our customer happiness team. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime you have a question!

Sonage Skincare

Extremely unhappy with the customer service. I specifically asked not to add the app to the current published theme but they went ahead and did so. When I asked to remove the code from the current theme and add it to another duplicate theme, they completely stopped responding to me. I emailed 3x within the span of a week and no response.

December 14, 2020

Thank you for the feedback, we are very sorry you have had a negative experience. Unfortunately, as we already explained, your emails ended up in a spam folder. We immediately corrected this issue after seeing your review and this should never happen again. If you would like to reinstall our app, we will be happy to help you. Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience.

Billjumla.com

I've Been using this for 4 months now and I like it. it does the job perfectly, still needs more improvement to reports, but they are working on It.

December 14, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are very happy you enjoy Cross Sell and we cannot wait to launch the new dashboard with all the successful products! Please feel free to reach out to us anytime you have a question, we are always happy to help.

stainlesssteelbikerjewelry

I love cross sells works great so easy to use!!!! The help desk was there when needed also. Very fair will use no many websites.

Kawaiifashion

good service thank you good service thank you
good service thank you good service thank you
recommend

Express Insulation

Great to set up product recommendations. The developers are very easy to work with and helped us set up our customization really quickly.

RightShield Supply

Really easy to get up and running and support as good as it gets!

Full disclosure I just installed the app and set it up so haven't actually got it live yet so can't comment on results. But getting it set up was easy. Lots of options to get it configured exactly how I want it.

I also had a support issue that turned out to not actually be related to the Cross Sell app but their support team helped me out anyway and even recorded a video to explain what they did and show me how I could make the update they made moving forward. A++ for support!

SafeSleeve

This is the best upsell/cross-sell app I've found and I've tried them all. It does exactly what it says and the dev support has been excellent. I highly recommend this app to any e-com store owner.