Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

Recommended & Related Products. Upsell & Cross sell Discounts.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Melody Ong Fashion

Location Philippines

Guys, don't use this app for now, I promise you will encounter something wrong. Some of the functions are broken. The team is fixing this, and it is hard to notice, but I promise it is not good to users. And it may take you days or weeks or more to fix once it happens to your store, so be careful! Mine has not yet been fixed till now for more than 1 week. I am a paid user $79 per month! I will update here when all is fine, I just don't want the other users to experience the same frustration.

May 1, 2022

Hey Melody, I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with our app. I'm aware that our team is looking into this for you, and have been keeping you updated on the status of the issue.

We don't have other customers experiencing this issue, and it seems to be a rare instance affecting your account at this time. However, I assure you that we are working on having this resolved as swiftly as possible, and we're open to compensating you for the days this has been affecting you 😊!

Prime Retreat Products

This app is amazing and I think it truly has the potential to boost sales significantly. I've only had the app for a week as of now, but Cross Sell is already getting tons of clicks. Customer service is very responsive and helpful; I needed a way to programmatically set up cross sells, so I reached out to them and got a response in a few hours detailing a very satisfactory method of doing this. I would definitely recommend this to anyone seeking to expand sales and looking for great customer support!

May 1, 2022

We're glad you're loving our app and our customer service 😊!

Cartel Label

We downloaded this app after previously using another one that we found was dated and hard to navigate.
Since using this app it was super easy to select hand picked cross sells, the app was easy to use and understand, we found it more modern, and suited our website perfectly.
We've had only one issue with the display pics on website, being a bit out of line (not looking how we wanted it to look) however we emailed the support team and got a super speedy response, henry was so helpful and fixed the issue we had straight away, super easy process! Really enjoying this app! :)

March 29, 2022

Thanks for your awesome review!

Fox & Fallow

LOVE this app! The default Shopify product recommendations are a bit random, and Cross Sell has some amazing functionality that's converting so many more sales for us. Support was super quick and helpful too. Highly recommend!

March 29, 2022

Thanks for such a wonderful review 😊! We're happy our app is boosting sales on your store!

Drymaster Systems

Excellent app and great customer service. They helped me with everything I needed in no time. my shop looks much more professional now

March 16, 2022

Thanks for your great review!!

West Barn Interiors

Have had this app for a number of years, never had an issue, apart from a slight glitch today, which was resolved within 20 minutes of me contacting support ! Absolutely great service and this app works well for my website.

February 28, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are always happy to help 😊!

Veloine – Women Cycling Apparel

Had some issues due to our existing theme, support was *very* helpful & responsive and helped us setting the technical part up. The app itself is way easier to use than our previous solution, assigning products was a breeze. But here's the best part: only a short time after going live we already made the first sale through cross sell. Highly recommend!

February 18, 2022

That is amzaing news! We are excited to hear that 😃!

hedgehogshop

great app, i find the option of 'hand picking' cross sells really help with sales and a very helpful team who responds quickly : )

February 18, 2022

Thanks for your great review! We really do appreciate it, and enjoy giving you world class support!

Slime Products

App is clear and easy to use. When I needed help with an item, the Cross Sell team was quick to respond.

February 18, 2022

Thanks for a great review! We are always happy to be of assistance 😁!

Pelikamo

Location Switzerland

Quick and clear assistance. Easy to use and all the support needed to make the experience seamless and simple.

February 3, 2022

Thank you for your great review! We are glad that you enjoy our product and our service 😊!