Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

Cross Sell & Cart Upsell | Reviews

by Cross Sell

Recommended & Related Products. Upsell & Cross sell Discounts.

D&X London

Does what we wanted and more. Cross selling is a much needed feature, but to be able to analyse sales through cross selling with this app, is great for visual merchandising and for campaign activity.

November 26, 2021

I am happy that you are loving the app! Thanks for leaving your review, this made my day 😃!!!

Adventure Clothing

I recently installed Cross Sell and ran into an issue. Petra from Cross Sell was great at helping me figure out what I needed to know. Now the app is installed and works so much better than the app I was using before. It's AI does a great job of recommending other products to my customers that are a natural fit with what they are looking at. Great product, great service, great price. Couldn't ask for more.

November 26, 2021

I am happy that you took the time to writing such an amazing review! You are awesome 👍!!!

Solgaard

Has increased aov and overall revenue for us. Support team is fast, responsive, and knows what they're doing.

November 26, 2021

We appreciate you taking the time to do this for us! It means a lot to us!!!

Globe Europe

I have been using this app through multiple sites and working well. Once get an issue but support quickly solved the problem. I recommend this app!

November 26, 2021

🙌 Thanks for your awesome rating!!

Jaktstil.se

Great app which has definitely given us lots of value for the money and the customer service is excellent! They give swift support every time I have a question, and when another app was giving us problem they even helped us figuring out why even though the problem wasn't caused by them, that time by D’Angelo Walker.

November 26, 2021

Thanks for your review! We appreciate it!

Cheers,
D'Angelo

Five Little Diamonds

I’ve used this app for a while now and can honestly say, I can’t do without it! The support is incredible, and I’ve had a fair few sales from it. Thank you Petra!

November 3, 2021

🤩 Thank you for your review! You are awesome!

MasterLocks.com

I've only been using this app for about 2 weeks now, but it has been great so far! My company has been looking for an app to Up-sell products on the cart page for a while now. This is the second app we have tried and it is significantly better than the pervious one we used. It is extremely user friendly and every time I have needed help, the Cross Sell customer support has been impeccable. They respond to messages the same day or next day at the latest and have helped me move the location of the cross sell bars on both the product pages and cart page. I am very pleased with how easy it is to use the app and how helpful the support team has been when I've needed anything!

November 3, 2021

We really do appreciate you taking the time to write this review! Thank you!

Crooked Supply

I accounted a problem with the pop-up but the Henry and the team were able to fix it. Happy with the service!

November 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate it! 😃

The Polished Jar

Their support is unbelievable. They are extremely helpful and super kind. Thank you so much for customizing everything for me!

November 3, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review! You are always welcome!

Little Prince London

Amazing! I have had this installed for just under a week and have only added a handful of cross sells - it's already generated an extra 10% revenue for us.

November 3, 2021

This is excellent news! I am happy to know that our product made an impact on your store 😃.

Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions, or need any assistance!

Cheers,