Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

Recommended & Related Products. Upsell & Cross sell Discounts.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sonage Skincare

Extremely unhappy with the customer service. I specifically asked not to add the app to the current published theme but they went ahead and did so. When I asked to remove the code from the current theme and add it to another duplicate theme, they completely stopped responding to me. I emailed 3x within the span of a week and no response.

December 14, 2020

Thank you for the feedback, we are very sorry you have had a negative experience. Unfortunately, as we already explained, your emails ended up in a spam folder. We immediately corrected this issue after seeing your review and this should never happen again. If you would like to reinstall our app, we will be happy to help you. Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience.

Billjumla.com

I've Been using this for 4 months now and I like it. it does the job perfectly, still needs more improvement to reports, but they are working on It.

December 14, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are very happy you enjoy Cross Sell and we cannot wait to launch the new dashboard with all the successful products! Please feel free to reach out to us anytime you have a question, we are always happy to help.

stainlesssteelbikerjewelry

I love cross sells works great so easy to use!!!! The help desk was there when needed also. Very fair will use no many websites.

Kawaiifashion

good service thank you good service thank you
good service thank you good service thank you
recommend

Express Insulation

Great to set up product recommendations. The developers are very easy to work with and helped us set up our customization really quickly.

RightShield Supply

Really easy to get up and running and support as good as it gets!

Full disclosure I just installed the app and set it up so haven't actually got it live yet so can't comment on results. But getting it set up was easy. Lots of options to get it configured exactly how I want it.

I also had a support issue that turned out to not actually be related to the Cross Sell app but their support team helped me out anyway and even recorded a video to explain what they did and show me how I could make the update they made moving forward. A++ for support!

SafeSleeve

This is the best upsell/cross-sell app I've found and I've tried them all. It does exactly what it says and the dev support has been excellent. I highly recommend this app to any e-com store owner.

Morena Studio

I use the app to set my cross sells. Assigning "hand picked" cross sells in my product page to create "complete the look" in specific styles. Used "global" cross sells in my product page to show best selling items on those styles i did not assign a specific " hand picked" cross sell. As well as showing "global" cross sells in my cart page. The app works very well. The response to my initial set up questions where dealt with fast and efficiently. Other issues or questions I had after setting up where met with the same quick attention and care. I am impressed with the response and help I received.

Dayly Deals

I used this app to suggest products to customers visiting specific page. The suggested cross sell items would pop up and disappear in less than 2 seconds, which was part of my theme's set up. I contacted Josh at Cross Sell and he was enthusiastic to resolve my issue promptly sending me video on showing me how I could make the change in setting. I'm happy with their prompt service.

PITAKA

Overall, this app does great job in providing a customised cross sell option and it keeps developing new features :) Hope it continues to improve on more feature customisation.