Cross Sell Recommend Products

Cross Sell Recommend Products

by Cross Sell

Cross sell related products & personalized recommendations

The Dry Eye Shop

It works! But the interface to assign relationships is painfully clunky and badly needs some rethinking. Very difficult to just visualize what's been set up and what hasn't. If we were larger than we are (more product groups) - we're about 250 products excl. variants - I can't imagine how I could keep this thing up to date. We recently migrated from Nexternal which let us hand pick every relationship for every product which was absolutely awesome but an awful lot of work, so I really appreciate the ability to group similar products rather than only to be able to assign individual products. But by the same token.... maintainability will be a challenge without a better interface.

Fragmentsshop

Great App.
Great Support team !

Sodapartsexpress Com

Simply the best! The App works exactly like it supposed to and the support is top notch. Thanks!

Eskina Geek

Amazing app, very helpfull and the support is very good!

Ak Fahion

Great app, I like its layout, very clear and beautiful looks. I have tried several cross sell apps, this one is the best so far. Recommend.

Grave Mistake Records

I've been needing an app like this for my store for a while now. Very simple and easy to use, Josh and co. were quickly able to install the app and adjust it to fit my theme seamlessly (as well as handle a few additional tweaks/requests). Hand picking items to cross sell is a breeze; the admin lets you filter products by name / vendor / type / collection / published as you are searching for the best products to match with each other. Looking forward to putting Cross-Sell to work in my store!

Bone Frog Gun Club

This app is easy to use and their support team is always willing and available to help! We highly recommend adding this app to your Shopify store!

Plastic Money

Great app, great customer service

Walletmad

I would absolutely recommend this app. It is so simple to use. Great app to help you grow. Technical support 5stars+. They will help you with installation and set within minutes.

Typrose

Great app! They installed it for me and tweaked it to look great on my theme. Highly recommend!