Cross Sell Related Products

Cross Sell Related Products

by Cross Sell

Recommended product cross sells and upsells help increase AOV

Revly

Great app! Easy to use and update!

Bowtieclubdotcom

This is one of those absolute must have apps that runs perfectly and makes you money!!!! www.bowtieclub.com

Pettouni

We had a little trouble communicating, which was the fault on my end because of our email stuffing up. But Josh helped me set it up quickly and efficiently.

Very glad to have used this app!

Secretskivvies Com

Works great! Josh did the install for me. Had to write to him twice to get through but once it was escalated he got it done super quickly. Exactly what I was looking for!

Brikly

Great customer support, very responsive and professional. Resolved my issue quickly.

Happy Way

We have been using version 1 for a year now and just recently upgraded to version 2. Additional sales from using cross sell app have been amazing and customer support have been prompt - 5 stars!

Dundrum

The app is really nice and easy to use. Their support team is highly responsive and extremely helpful.

Geeky Server

Super easy to use, set up the cross-sell in minutes! The support team is very helpful and responsive, recommended!

Postergully

Their support sucks!!! I've written 3 emails in last 15 days, but they never replied. Along with it, their conversion tracking stats never pop's up any data.

I'd recommend not to use it.

Kiddymania

NIce app..Works very well for me. Thank you from Kiddymania.