Cross Sell & Upsell

Cross Sell & Upsell

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
February 26, 2021

Great APP and fantastic customer service - thank you Petra for your fast help implementing our desired changes.

PARI
Germany
Time spent using app: 10 months
Cross Sell replied March 1, 2021

Thank you very much for the feedback! Let us know if you need any other customizations, we are always happy to help.

February 19, 2021

I used this app to link lingerie products of the same set. Worked perfectly. Then I ran into some complex problems, emailed the team, they replied within minutes and solved everything perfectly. This is flawless support - full recommendation from my side!

from-marion-with.love
Germany
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
Cross Sell replied March 1, 2021

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it!
Please feel free to reach out to us anytime, we are always happy to help.

Edited January 6, 2021

This app provides a strong return and the service is best in class. We almost 2X our AOV with Cross Sell orders. This app gives a ton of flexibility in where you want your cross-sell to show up and how often you want it to show up.................................................

LA LA LEAF
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Cross Sell replied January 7, 2021

Thank you Michael for the feedback, we really appreciate it!

December 9, 2020

Cross Sell is a great app to increase cross-sales and improve the user experience of the customer's purchase process. We highly recommend this app, in addition to their fantastic customer service, they respond very quickly to solve any problems you may have with the implementation and they are very kind.

Raw Apothecary MX
Mexico
Time spent using app: 8 months
Cross Sell replied December 14, 2020

Thank you for your review and feedback. Happy we were able to help out and if you ever have any questions in the future, just get in touch!

December 8, 2020

Cross Sell has truly delivered. It has more than paid for itself with the extra sales I would not have had without it. In my case, variants would not solve the problem of associating similar products with each other. But Cross Sell fixed that and now when a customer browses one product, they see the related products that actually make sense and it is paying off. Their support was great at installation, too.

Waterknot
Time spent using app: 2 months
Cross Sell replied December 14, 2020

Thank you for your review and feedback. We are very happy we were able to help out and you are enjoying our app. If you ever have any questions in the future, just get in touch!

December 4, 2020

The customer service is brilliant and Petra customised the app quickly and efficiently. The app works well with our theme and we are looking forward to seeing what difference it makes. It would be great if you could change pop up message depending on the product.

Maya Magal London
Time spent using app: 8 days
Cross Sell replied December 14, 2020

Thank you for your review and feedback. We are very happy we were able to help out and customize the Upsell Pop-up according to your expectations. If you ever have any questions in the future, please feel free to reach out to us!

Edited November 30, 2020

They have the best support team ever! They respond fast and accomplish all my requests even though I am still on a free trial! Highly recommended!

PILLS N POISON
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Cross Sell replied December 14, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are very happy we were able to help out and customize the cross-sells to match your theme. If you ever have any questions in the future, please feel free to reach out to us - we are always happy to help!

November 24, 2020

Easy to use, very effective in generating sales, and customer support from Cross Sell is top notch!

Carter and Son Toolworks
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Cross Sell replied December 14, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we are very happy to hear our app is effective for your store and you have been happy with our customer happiness team. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime you have a question!

November 24, 2020

Extremely unhappy with the customer service. I specifically asked not to add the app to the current published theme but they went ahead and did so. When I asked to remove the code from the current theme and add it to another duplicate theme, they completely stopped responding to me. I emailed 3x within the span of a week and no response.

Sonage Skincare
Time spent using app: 11 days
Cross Sell replied December 14, 2020

Thank you for the feedback, we are very sorry you have had a negative experience. Unfortunately, as we already explained, your emails ended up in a spam folder. We immediately corrected this issue after seeing your review and this should never happen again. If you would like to reinstall our app, we will be happy to help you. Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience.

November 5, 2020

I've Been using this for 4 months now and I like it. it does the job perfectly, still needs more improvement to reports, but they are working on It.

Billjumla.com
Qatar
Time spent using app: 5 months
Cross Sell replied December 14, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are very happy you enjoy Cross Sell and we cannot wait to launch the new dashboard with all the successful products! Please feel free to reach out to us anytime you have a question, we are always happy to help.