Reviews (959)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for boosting sales and average order value through its user-friendly cross-selling and upselling features. They value the ability to manually select suggested items for a personalized strategy. The customer service and tech support teams are praised for their quick and efficient problem-solving. The app offers extensive customization, integrates well with various themes, and features a "Reciprocal" option for easy cross-sell setup. It's also recognized for its fast load times and ability to enhance conversion rates.

November 30, 2017

Thank you so much to the Cross-Sell people! Not only do you have a great app, but you also back it up with super prompt, courteous customer service. Highly recommend!

Walk E Woo
August 12, 2016

Cross-Sell did a great job for us. Their work is timely and accurate. What's more they readily understood our needs even when we were not so clear in explaining them. This is a very useful app to have.

Booksonhorses
November 15, 2017

Great app to solve a crucial piece of missing functionality is Shopify's platform. The app creator is very helpful with additional functionality needed as well.

Wolfpack Supply
February 15, 2019

The app is brilliant for increasing average customer spend and conversions. Team are really efficient and helpful too.

Little Valentines
August 17, 2016

Great app and the support team are extremely helpful! Very quick replying to your queries. Would definitely recommend this app to any other stores. THANK YOU!!!

Everett And Blue
April 29, 2022

Great app, pretty straight forward and very easy to use.
Excellent customer service as well, very responsive!

Safiyaa London
Cross Sell replied May 1, 2022

Thanks for your review! We truly appreciate it 😊!

September 5, 2016

Lovely app, very easy to set up. Great customer service had my mobile app layout modified for me within an hour

Winspear Picks
March 3, 2021

Super easy to use and style! Setup takes merely minutes and you're ready to go. New version that includes quick view is great and expands the customers shopping experience. Love it!

Unwrapped Life
Cross Sell replied March 18, 2021

Hello, thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! :)

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions, we are always happy to help.

Kind regards,
Petra from Cross Sell

March 19, 2017

AWESOME!!! Customer service has been second to none, helping me set this up for my store all the way, taking my suggestions on board and getting it all done extremely FAST! I can already see the benefits of using Cross Sell in my store! Thanks guys you are awesome and so is your app!

Stencibelle
September 1, 2017

This is an excellent app. It's easy to implement, easy to use, and the new stats make it really easy to see the ROI. Not only that, but the staff have been quick to respond and very helpful anytime we have run into issues. I would highly recommend this to anybody as an excellent up-selling tool.

Sai Infusion Technologies