Crowdfunder

Crowdfunder

by Ethercycle

DIY Pre-Order Crowdfunding

GANYiAO Store

It's pretty and intuitive and does the crowdfunding thing nicely. Thank you for making such a useful app!

Popov Leather

Works great. Easy to set up and install, no issues running a campaign. We just did a pre-order that surpassed our Black Friday weekend. Customers love seeing how they can contribute. My only suggestion would be to add items such as 'stretch-goals.'

SOUMKINE. Plan and Play

Nice app. Easy to install, very useful to run a few campaigns together.
Thank you so much to be a part of our success!

Trilobyte Games

Crowdfunder was very easy to set up an use. I just used the app to successfully run one small crowdfunder. I suspect I'll be using it again as my store builds more customers.

IGWorks

I used Crowdfunder to set up a crowdfunding app on my website (www.IGWorks.com). It's a nice tool, and I got a response withing a couple of hours on a Saturday when I had a problem installing.

Freaker USA

App is very straight forward to use and east to install/implement. Also the support for the app is exceptional. We tested the app along with several others and came back to this one because the functionality and support.

DUDE Clothing

To create a new way of doing business, in stead of holding big inventory costs then taking time to sell the products, we are asking customers to support our brand and help us help provide them excellent products.
The app was very simple to setup and worked easily straight away. Our first campaign is tracking nicely.
Check out www.dudeclothing.com for awaesome clothing for the Disc Golf world

Backcountry Staples | Thoughtfully Wholesome, Adventure-Ready Meals

Outstanding! Used Crowdfunder to launch Backcountry Staples, an adventure-ready meal company. The app was very easy to set-up and implement. It does exactly what I wanted it to do. A great alternative to crowd-funding sites as running your own campaign on Shopify gives you a lot more control.

ShineFreedom

We uninstalled the app and a campaign still stayed on the product page. Thank goodness we made a duplicate of our theme. Needs more functionality for the price. Should have more options. It does EXACTLY what it showcases on the demo and that's about it. It is not worth the money, in our opinion.

April 4, 2019

Thank you for considering our app for your store and for sharing your experience so we can learn from it.

To protect merchants from mistakes and bad actors, when uninstalling an app in Shopify, all apps simply lose their access to your store. No code is changed or removed on uninstall. For Crowdfunder, we have a quick solution: re-install Crowdfunder to restart your free trial, delete your existing campaigns, then uninstall Crowdfunder again. (You should have received an email with these instructions immediately on uninstall as well.)

As for the app doing exactly what its advertised to do and nothing more, our policy for choosing new features is to to pick the ones which will bring the most value to as many of our customers as possible. We're a really small team with a long list of ideas. If you'd like to submit a feature request, we'll try to add your feature after we've received a few other similar requests.

Hope that helps!

Artesinia

Just got the app up and running, very quick and complete customer service and I'm excited to use this tool. Was exactly what I was looking for.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6