Crowdfunder

Crowdfunder

by Ethercycle

DIY Pre-Order Crowdfunding

PelagicWarrior

This is app is a killer for us to get pre-orders through crowdfunds. We are able to offer slight discounts for customers to pre-order our products and this in turn provides us capital for manufacturing. If you are manufacture your own products this app is a must - it's basically free capital upfront.

The support has been amazing as well. Anytime there are issues or questions, the team answers and fixes any bugs in less than 24 hours. Much respect and thank you guys!

fanbrands

easy to use and support quickly set it up on my website . very useful for creating urgency and the feeling of scarcity, by limiting purchases of products on website

Myschoolsregistry Crhs Com

Great app that is very easy to install (simple steps...no coding required) and the customer support is awesome! I currently have 2 stores that are using the app and each needed some customization. It was taken care of very quickly and functions correctly. I highly recommend this app!

Old Captain Co

The team is responding and resolving issues very fast and being very helpful. The app works good for my website. Happy with it.

Luvele

Kurt & Julie at Ethercycle have been great in helping us setup our first Crowdfunding campaign with the Crowdfunder app. It was a very straight forward process. I would recommend. Now, time to get some pre-orders!

Tyvekwallets

So far so good.. Need some support to get it looking food, i will submit a request now and see how good support is. Thanks for the app!

Distinctify

A really great app that allows us to fund new furniture designs so that we only make what we know will sell. It allows us to reduce waste in our industry. Very easy to implement!

Riptide Electric Skateboard

Does exactly what it claims to and the service is great.

Tc Social Club

Best app I've used on shopify! Great service and communication. They resolve issues quickly - can't thank them enough for their promptness. I highly recommend this app for anyone looking to install crowdfunding platforms to their page. Thanks Kurt!

Rasicaljp

thank you for quick fix!!! its very cool! I like this app!!

Previous 1 3 4