Crowdfunder

Crowdfunder

$24/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
January 30, 2023

It's a pretty simple and effective widget that appears on your product page and doesn't interfere with your orders or logistics at all. It doesn't have a lot of the extra features some other pre-order apps have like delayed/partial payments, etc., but it's not meant to be that. I can handle those details in my admin and with my 3PL, and this just does a great job of showing the goal and creating urgency.
My only feature request is to be able to embed the block on other pages in my store via the Theme Editor. Currently, every campaign is tied to a specific product and product page.
Customer service was also very helpful in helping me customize the look and functionality right away!

Genius Lab Gear
Time spent using app: 17 days
Ethercycle replied January 30, 2023

thank you!

November 20, 2022

I would give this app no stars, if I could. There is no way to uninstall the application, once it's on. I have been trying for hours, to get rid of it and they charged me before I could figure it out.

Myth Kinz
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Ethercycle replied November 21, 2022

I'm sorry you had a frustrating experience with Crowdfunder. We received your support email at midnight on Sunday, and responded six hours later. To remedy the situation, we've refunded your app charge in full, and I've requested access to your store. I'll give you a call this morning if I don't hear back. -k.

August 27, 2022

Extremely disappointed! I've spent 3 hours figuring out how to publish the campaign but I couldn't figure it out. It was such a frustration for me.

Groovy ToeJams
Time spent using app: 11 days
Ethercycle replied August 28, 2022

oh no! we're sorry that happened to you. If you email support@ethercycle.com with what you're trying to do, we'll troubleshoot the issue, and record you a screencast running through how to set up your campaign.

EDIT: I found part of the problem: The email address we had for you (s*****t@***.com) is undeliverable. Our proactive onboarding/support emails never made it to you. I called the number we had for you and left a voicemail, hopefully it gets to you.

August 22, 2022

Amazing app - just what we're looking for and Julian has been very helpful in helping us set it up and make customizations to fit our needs!

Empty Soda
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 7, 2022

This transforms shopify into a crowdfunding platform for our non-profit. We process all of our donations in shopify thanks to Ethercycle. Also, they are very responsive and helped tweak some code when we needed it. THANKS!

Refresh Collective
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited June 27, 2022

自サイト内で予約商品の先着販売をするために利用しました。英語の管理画面ですが、機能も管理画面もシンプルなのでそこまで難しくありません。 (なぜかアプリ内の下層ページから別の下層ページへ遷移しようとすると、ずーっとローディング状態になり、一旦アプリのロゴをクリックしてトップに戻る必要があります。その分、星を1個減らしました。) また、当アプリ単体では、予約販売商品と発売済み商品を一緒にカートに入れた時の制御ができません。 総評すると、資金を集めるクラウドファンディング目的での利用ではないのですが、購入数が増えるたびに達成率が伸びるのでエンタメ性もあり、会員向けやコアユーザー向けの先着販売といった販促には大変有用でした。

HONEY PLUS(ハニープラス)公式通販サイト
Japan
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 24, 2022

Pretty straightforward to use, without all the hoops I would have had to jump through to set up on a lot of the better-known crowdfunding platforms. A great boon to be able to host a crowdfunder directly on my shop without having to redirect customers to a completely different website.

Ralph Beeby & the Elephant Collective

とうほくやさい便
Japan
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 7, 2022

Great app for our crowdfunding products. And the customer service is really quick and helpful. Recommended.

Skoaktiebolaget
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 4 years
May 30, 2022

Estamos comenzando a usarla. El equipo de soporte es genial y responde rápido eso da confianza. Veremos el progreso

CBDacasa.es