Crowdfunder by Ethercycle

DIY Pre-Order Crowdfunding

$24/month. 7-day free trial.

App highlights

  • Seamless workflow: use directly in Shopify admin

  • Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

  • Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Crowdfunder helped 100s of stores to run crowdfunding campaigns!

Reviews

4.6 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.

Counts per rating level
  • 89% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 7% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 1% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 1% of ratings are 2 stars
  • 1% of ratings are 1 stars

Filter and sort reviews

1 - 10 of 94 reviews

Groovy ToeJams

Location United States
Time spent using app 11 days

Extremely disappointed! I've spent 3 hours figuring out how to publish the campaign but I couldn't figure it out. It was such a frustration for me.

Developer reply

August 28, 2022

oh no! we're sorry that happened to you. If you email support@ethercycle.com with what you're trying to do, we'll troubleshoot the issue, and record you a screencast running through how to set up your campaign.

EDIT: I found part of the problem: The email address we had for you (s*****t@***.com) is undeliverable. Our proactive onboarding/support emails never made it to you. I called the number we had for you and left a voicemail, hopefully it gets to you.

Empty Soda

Location Canada
Time spent using app 2 months

Amazing app - just what we're looking for and Julian has been very helpful in helping us set it up and make customizations to fit our needs!

Refresh Collective

Location United States
Time spent using app 10 months

This transforms shopify into a crowdfunding platform for our non-profit. We process all of our donations in shopify thanks to Ethercycle. Also, they are very responsive and helped tweak some code when we needed it. THANKS!

HONEY PLUS(ハニープラス)公式通販サイト

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 month

自サイト内で予約商品の先着販売をするために利用しました。英語の管理画面ですが、機能も管理画面もシンプルなのでそこまで難しくありません。 (なぜかアプリ内の下層ページから別の下層ページへ遷移しようとすると、ずーっとローディング状態になり、一旦アプリのロゴをクリックしてトップに戻る必要があります。その分、星を1個減らしました。) また、当アプリ単体では、予約販売商品と発売済み商品を一緒にカートに入れた時の制御ができません。 総評すると、資金を集めるクラウドファンディング目的での利用ではないのですが、購入数が増えるたびに達成率が伸びるのでエンタメ性もあり、会員向けやコアユーザー向けの先着販売といった販促には大変有用でした。

Ralph Beeby & the Elephant Collective

Location United Kingdom
Time spent using app About 2 months

Pretty straightforward to use, without all the hoops I would have had to jump through to set up on a lot of the better-known crowdfunding platforms. A great boon to be able to host a crowdfunder directly on my shop without having to redirect customers to a completely different website.

とうほくやさい便

Location Japan
Time spent using app 3 days

ウィジェットが表示されずお問い合わせさせていただいたところ、迅速に解決をしていただきました。とても優れたアプリだと思います。
コードを編集していただく際にインストールするアプリも安全なものであることをダッシュボードで確認できました。

Skoaktiebolaget

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 4 years

Great app for our crowdfunding products. And the customer service is really quick and helpful. Recommended.

CBDacasa.es

Location Spain
Time spent using app 2 months

Estamos comenzando a usarla. El equipo de soporte es genial y responde rápido eso da confianza. Veremos el progreso

采寓生活館

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app About 1 month

雖陽春但簡單好上手,前台的布置讓消費者清楚了解這是個團購專案產品,希望未來會增加中文版提供用。
也建議新增日文版,日本現在也是群眾募資很流行的國家。
可以新增一個當募資專案結束後,感謝參與者的看版做反饋。

LEON FLAM

Location France
Time spent using app 4 months

The customer service is quite reactive and the app is working well. Didn't find other apps that would do exactly what I wanted, much appreciated.

Developer reply

March 4, 2022

Thank you, we appreciate your support!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10