Crowdfunder

Crowdfunder

by Ethercycle

DIY Pre-Order Crowdfunding

Resui

A good app that does what it advertises. I tried it and it turned out we needed something a bit different. I did much appreciate the honest reminder mail to unsubscribe before the trial ran out. Not like a lot of "free trials" that are only intended to fool you into letting the "free" part lapse.

Fusion Retro Books

I have been using this app for quite a few months. It just works for exactly what I need - easy to install, and the support so far has been top notch!

AVIUM JETS

Amazing support from Kurt, he went way beyond my expectations. Always looking to help and very honest, he will tell you right away if the APP meets your requirements. Highly recommended.

April 1, 2021

Thank you!

NEW FOUND VOICE

seemed quick as soon as i opened it. told me what to fix and where to go
lets see how it goes now! dogearmytesla

Redux & Co.

I looked at all the other options in the app store and nothing else looked as clean and easy to use as Crowdfunder. After install, Kurt responded swiftly and helped get our campaign up and ready within a day, and that enabled us to hit our funding goal quickly over 200%! Next time I'm looking to crowdfund, I'll definitely install Crowdfunder. My only suggestion is being able to add clearer ways to display variants for better UX. Otherwise, this is great and simple to use!

Provide Now

Kurt and his team were so helpful in making a few minor edits in the liquid file for me! I have used this app in the past and it works seamlessly.

Peek Concepts

Just started my first campaign. Really like the upside of this. Pre-orders will help me bring this product to market. Will keep you posted. Update! This app is perfect for managing pre-orders and bringing new products to market without risking your own capital. Highly Recommended!

Wittman Japan

Easy to use. I am trying how professionally the site looks like so there is more reliability for supporters to fund.

Mighty + Bright

I found this app to be really easy to use and deal with! It helped me create a fundraiser for a customer easily and it looked great. Next time I need a fundraiser or want to open something up for pre-orders, this is definitely the app I will use.

shopcivitas.com

Able to handle pre-sale campaigns with EASE. I am a non-technical boot-strapped founder so it being simple and affordable are huge bonuses to me. It's like Kickstarter or Indiegogo for your own store & products.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8