Crowdfunder

Crowdfunder

by Ethercycle

DIY Pre-Order Crowdfunding

ShineFreedom

We uninstalled the app and a campaign still stayed on the product page. Thank goodness we made a duplicate of our theme. Needs more functionality for the price. Should have more options. It does EXACTLY what it showcases on the demo and that's about it. It is not worth the money, in our opinion.

April 04, 2019

Thank you for considering our app for your store and for sharing your experience so we can learn from it.

To protect merchants from mistakes and bad actors, when uninstalling an app in Shopify, all apps simply lose their access to your store. No code is changed or removed on uninstall. For Crowdfunder, we have a quick solution: re-install Crowdfunder to restart your free trial, delete your existing campaigns, then uninstall Crowdfunder again. (You should have received an email with these instructions immediately on uninstall as well.)

As for the app doing exactly what its advertised to do and nothing more, our policy for choosing new features is to to pick the ones which will bring the most value to as many of our customers as possible. We're a really small team with a long list of ideas. If you'd like to submit a feature request, we'll try to add your feature after we've received a few other similar requests.

Hope that helps!

Artesinia

Just got the app up and running, very quick and complete customer service and I'm excited to use this tool. Was exactly what I was looking for.

Printshop Northwest

I've only run 1 campaign, but it did really well. I just updated my theme and needed some assistance from support. They got back to me right away, and it was on a Sunday! I'm very impressed!

SHOO-FOO, the softness of bamboo

this app is really easy to install or to get help from the support team.
recommended if you wish to run your own crowdfunding or pre-order marketing campaign.

Wisdom Supply Co.

I am currently in the free trial stage with this app and so far I love it + will download! For our store, we will be using it for a less conventional purpose. Customer support has been monumental in the install and customization of this app for our store.

I look forward to future developments of this app like crowdfunding for a grouping or bundle of products and being able to enter in any contribution amount. (Crowdfunding towards a total goal as opposed to each contributor purchasing a quantity of a product or variant).

I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who's thinking about it especially because the customer support is so responsive and helpful.

Subspace Labs

Kurt was extremely helpful with setup and this is exactly what we needed for our self-hosted crowdfunding campaign!

Snyzer Tech

Setup is easy. I am trying to pre-sell my ebook and I need a separate plug-in for that. After the campaign is done there is no way I can send a download link to my customers.

March 03, 2019

Hi Ian, you're right, Crowdfunder does not change how orders are fulfilled. To fulfill a digital download like an ebook automatically, we recommend using Crowdfunder with Shopify's free Digital Downloads app. Hope that helps. -k.

Diapo Leather

I am just receiving this request for a feed back review because I think crowd funder is a good place to start your fund raising plans.

App Advisory Plus

Amazing support! Really helpful when I had some technical questions about installing the app into my theme. Very impressed. I'm pleased with how the app works and can't wait to see how that affects sales over the next few weeks/months.

roccamore

I used the app to help me with a fundraising, and it works amazingly creating the urgency feeling the campaign needed. in 3 days we gathered 27% of the funds, and 27 days to go. Also great support service, highly impressed. Definitely recommended

Previous 1 3 4 5 6